Taylored Photo Memories Reviews

Taylored Photo Memories 7
  • Suhan

Suhan Z · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Wedding Photos!

We hired Taylored Photo Memories to photograph our wedding and McKenzi was awesome! She is extremely talented and friendly and makes posing for pictures a really fun experience. We did our engagement photos with her and had a blast! And on our wedding day she was very diligent about capturing all the details of our big day, from our decor and getting-ready process, to our family and bridal party portraits, to all the amazing shots of us during both our ceremony and reception. We were thrilled with how all the pictures turned out! Plus her turnaround time was amazing, we received a beautiful online gallery of our photos only a week after the wedding. It was so nice to have those pictures returned so quickly so that we could immediately share them with our family and friends. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy and talented photographer. We are so incredibly happy with the quality of our wedding photos and love having all of our special memories captured so perfectly from our big day! Thank you, McKenzi for a job well done, we truly appreciate all of your hard work! :)

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Taylored Photo Memories 8
    Taylored Photo Memories 9
    Taylored Photo Memories 10
    Taylored Photo Memories 11
    Taylored Photo Memories 12
    Taylored Photo Memories 13

Lindsey · Married on 01/06/2018

McKenzi and her team are the best. She's done many photos for me in the past and my recent wedding is by far my favorite! She gives you an exact timeline so you know what to expect the day of the shoot. McKenzi is fun and she does what you want but also offers great suggestions of her own. I've never been disappointed with any of the work she's done. She captures memories that will last a lifetime! If you are looking for a great photographer, McKenzi is the best!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Taylored Photo Memories 14
    Taylored Photo Memories 15
    Taylored Photo Memories 16

jackie · Married on 09/24/2016

Mckenzie was such a pleasure to work with! She made you feel comfortable and didn't overly direct. She allowed me to share with her a few unique inspiration images which she tried to make happen the day of. My biggest fear was capturing people in the background given we did our photo shoot/first look in the lobby of the Vdara but each shot was framed perfectly with no passer by's. She found some great moments and places and simply had us pause to capture the moment. She was awesome :)

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • Z

Zay · Married on 05/24/2016

McKenzi's talent & eye for color, lighting & setting are remarkable! She's also incredibly sweet & personable - she helped me to relax during our photoshoot. The other reviews here are on point & I couldn't agree more on her 5-star rating. There is a reason she has been voted one of the Best Wedding Photographers in Las Vegas. Her photos tell our love story & capture the energy & emotions so perfectly. I couldn't have chosen a more perfect photographer to document our special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2015

McKenzi is absolutely amazing! I started talking to her, and planning, long distance about a year before our wedding date. She was wonderful to communicate with and happy to answer any questions I had. Meeting her, and finally working with her, on our wedding day, I knew we had made the best decision in a photographer. She was so easy to get along with and made us feel so at ease! We are so incredibly happy with how all of our photos turned out! You can't go wrong with McKenzi and Taylored Photo Memories.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2014

If you're looking for a wedding or elopement photographer in Las Vegas, Taylored Photo Memories is the one to choose. McKenzi Taylor and her team provided photographs that turned out ncredibly well - she has a fabulous eye for people and landscapes, as well as great technical skill - and our whole experience with her and her team leading up to and including our wedding day was absolutely professional, responsive, and flawless. The communication and shoot on our wedding day was everything we had hoped for - easy, relaxing, and a genuine reflection of the two of us and our special day. Our photos were ready within just a couple of weeks of our wedding, and the price for our elopement special was extremely reasonable, plus we received a lovely surprise gift of a photo calendar with some of our favorite shots from the wedding. Fantastic value, great results, and a wonderful experience all the way around.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Trevor · Married on 09/06/2014

Taylored Photo Memories set up and operated a photo booth for our wedding. They were wonderful to work with and the quality of the photos and props were amazing! We loved working with them and highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Amy · Married on 06/14/2014

We had McKenzi shoot both our engagement photos and our wedding and I couldn't be happier. We did both shoots outdoors and she did such an amazing job of incorporating the beautiful scenery in our photos. I had kids, a dog, and a husband that hates being in photos and she did great with all three :) Flexible, personable, and truly talented. Highly recommended.

Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Alison · Married on 06/13/2014

McKenzie was by far the most perfect of photographers out there. She has got to be the best out there. She is so personable and loves what she does.

She made me so comfortable on my wedding day and from the one or two pics she showed me, WOW is all I can say. She made my wedding seem magical.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Dominique · Married on 06/10/2014

Book McKenzie right now! You'll be glad you did. Not one review is under 5 stars and that's with good reason. I loved our elopement at the Springs Preserve in Vegas in June 2014. It was our 1st time to NV and McKenzie was a warm welcome. She's fantastic at her craft. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Kim · Married on 11/25/2013

Our experience with McKenzi was nothing short of amazing! McKenzi was responsive and flexible. We had such fun with our photo shoot! McKenzi was open to ideas and captured the happiness of our elopement perfectly. I encourage everyone to contact McKenzi for their photos. I would definitely have McKenzi do another shoot.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2013

I chose Mckenzi at Taylor Photo Memories due to her personable and genuine attitude; as well as stellar reviews. I love how she travels the country capturing special moments & adventure weddings.
    She made all my guests and family feel comfortable in front of the camera & took some amazing shots. She even stayed later then agreed, because she wanted to capture more. Her pricing is competitive & she doesn't gauge you on the prints. My family was so happy with the pictures and were easily able to download the pics through Mckenzi's website. We are so happy she was there for our special day :)

Sent on 01/09/2014

McKenzi was super flexible and accommodating to us on our wedding. She listened to what we wanted and was very professional.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Shameka · Married on 04/12/2013

Love, love, love Taylored Photo Memories. From our engagement shoot, to the actual wedding McKenzi was fabulous! She captured every tear, every smile, and every hug. Only one word to describe her... Amazing!

Sent on 06/09/2013
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 01/04/2013

We could not be happier with our wedding pictures taken by McKenzi. We were only looking for a "short but sweet" photography session to capture a few pictures of our small in-suite Vegas ceremony. She was more than happy to work with us and delivered above and beyond our expectations. She truly captured everything that made our ceremony unique and special to us, including our guests, my grandparents watching us on Facetime, our silly hallway antics, the infamous cupcakes and of course the Canadian Club Whisky. The pictures came out fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone for any wedding, big or small!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Vicki · Married on 12/12/2012

McKenzi's photographs were amazing. She was so flexible and patient as we prepared for our wedding. And the photos she took were my favourites from the whole day.
    I loved them so much. Thanks for helping preserve our wedding day so beautifully!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Alta · Married on 08/29/2012

Plain and simple, book McKenzi @ Taylored Photo Memories. Ours was a destination wedding to Las Vegas, I had never met McKenzi but just over e-mail we hit it off instantly. She is so much more... secure sounding, always returning calls/emails than other Vegas photographers. Her price was beyond fair for the amount of time she spent with us. The end result... I can't even express to you how nice the photos are. We got married at The Gun Store - yes The Gun Store and McKenzie made the pictures look romantic! How did she do that? She snapped a picture of us that makes me tear up ever time I look at it, in a good way and remember we got married at The Gun Store, I don't tear up easyily! :) I hope to catch up with McKenzie the next time I'm in Vegas. She was a great person to have at our wedding. The groom was laughing and smiling and that kind of unheard of from him but McKenzie knew how to draw it out of him. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/15/2012

krista · Married on 08/15/2012

Mckenzi is absoloutely amazing!!! So down to earth but so professional. was always willing to hike around anywhere in the Grand Canyon with us to be sure the lighting, angels, views were perfect. We had the most amazing pictures of our special day. Every person who see's them is in aw. Thank You Mckenzi

Sent on 09/02/2012

McKenzi was an amazing photographer! She was professional, enthusiastic and all smiles. Her presence really helped me (the bride) feel much more at ease :) The photos were beautiful and life long memories were created because of her. I would definitely recommend her to any bride anytime!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2012

I cannot begin to describe how happy my new husband and I are with our wedding photos. McKenzie could not have been any better to work with before our wedding day, or more enjoyable to share our day with. We had an intimate ceremony in the woods at Mt. Charleston with 9 family members. We barely even noticed she was there, but her photos were evidence that she was actually present! ;)

After our wedding "lunch" with family, my husband and I planned to hike the Cathedral Rock hike near the lodge at Mt. Charleston. I wish I could post photos of her amazing work with this review. We are floored by the magic that shines through in her photographs. We stopped on many occasions along the hike to take photos as well as at the peak. I think the photos are actually better then the real life view was from our vantage point. The landscape is amazing, and our love and happiness of that day will be forever showcased. Our only problems is going to be finding enough wall space to hang all of our favorites.

Big thanks to McKenzie for putting our most special day in the record books. We owe you for your creativity, patience, and willingness to literally climb a mountain with us to make our wild dreams come true. Much love and happiness!

Andrea

Sent on 07/10/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2012

My husband and I got married at my parents ranch. The setting was beautiful. McKenzi seemed to make it even more so. I was so impressed with how professional she was. I had a large wedding party and most of them were rowdy. She was able to get them to focus and capture some of the most amazing pictures. When I got my proofs from her I could not believe how beautiful they all were.

I would definelty recommend McKenzi to everyone and I look forward to using her in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Laura · Married on 05/26/2012

When my hubby and I decided to get married we were not going to have a photographer. We were just going to have some of our friends and family take some photos for us and that was it. This was because of 2 reasons. 1 we both hate having our photos taken and 2nd because the last time we went to have care-free professional photos done we the guy was so bad. He was very strict in where we stood and how we looked.

We were told about McKenzi and she told us that she would not be like that. So we decided that yes this was our wedding so we would try it out. It took her a bit of working with us to get us both to smile lol, but in the end she did and wow the photos are great. I mean wow. She made 2 ppl who hate having their photos taken and hate to smile in them or do the cheese thing lol look great. She is so friendly and professional at the same time.

If you are going to have photos taken for any occasion, I say contact McKenzi, she will become your new best friend!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Christine · Married on 04/22/2012

It was by luck that my fiance knows Mckenzi Taylor through running as they both are runners and very active. Mckenzi was so gracious to squeeze us into her busy schedule to do our Engagement Photos in Southern California. I just want to say that Mckenzi Taylor is such a natural photographer, an approachable professional, and made our engagement photo shoot session so much fun! She has a natural style and approach to putting you at ease and making your smiles represent the best of you.

I know that she's venturing into Destination Weddings, and so I would highly recommend her to do your photography for whatever occasion or any location. It is something you will never regret when you see her amazing vision through those lenses and get to see the finished project. It's a needle in a haystack to find a terrific photographer, and I guarantee that Taylored Photo Memories is one of those hidden gems!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Rowena · Married on 03/10/2012

McKenzi is so fantastic to work with! She is professional, calm, and fun at the same time! She is truly talented! She really has an eye for detail and unique shots. Our experience from being engaged to now being married would not be the same without her...her photos have only added to our joy. We plan on doing more shoots with her in the future. McKenzi is the only photographer we trust who provides quality service and products. We can't thank her enough for her creativity, ability to capture moments, and her flexibility with keeping an open mind! Anyone who chooses McKenzi as their photographer for ANY event will be extremely satisfied and thankful.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Patricia · Married on 07/23/2011

McKenzi did a great job with the photography and was very professional. After the wedding, the photos were ready when she said they would be and looked great! She is very nice and was fun to work with too.

Sent on 03/09/2012