Brie Cafferty Hair and Makeup, Inc.

Brie Cafferty Hair and Makeup, Inc.

Palm Beach, Boca Raton, FL 33432 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Brie is a TV makeup artist with a passion for bridal work. She is a professional multi-media trained make up artist and hairdresser. She graduated from a premiere make up artistry school, where she received her certificate in production make up artistry, and has been professionally trained by nationally recognized master make up artists.  She also has a certificate of cosmetology from Paul Mitchell the School. She has been a freelance artist for CNN, Bloomberg TV and Estee Lauder. Brie's in depth technical training includes all aspects of make up application, from the natural or clean beauty look, to a high fashion runway look, as well as airbrush makeup application.

She has been the lead makeup artist and hairstylist in films, runway, special events and print make up.   She has worked with nationally recognized designers, magazines, photographers and producers. Additionally, she enjoys working weddings and helping brides emphasize their natural beauty.

Brie also enjoys creating dramatic evening looks for formal events such as awards banquets, charity dinners and proms.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you won't settle for anything for anything but the BEST, then you have to hire Brie! She was prompt, professional, and honest. She is a true artist! The mother of the bride (I was matron of honor) wishes she had used my girl and could not stop complimenting me on my hair and make-up; in fact, I received more compliments last night than on my own wedding day! Wish I knew Brie 5 years ago! Brie also helped with my "day of" self-tanner; blush dresses do not look fantastic on casper-white skin. No streaks or blotches, just perfectly tanned skin. Lastly, Brie was my therapist. I was so stressed and overwhelmed by "life." Brie was such a calming presence, listening when I needed an ear and reminding me everything would be ok. Brie is the BEST. I plan to use her services in the future and she's definitely #1 on my recommendations list!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Brie Cafferty Hair and Makeup, Inc. is a wedding makeup artist and hairstylist from Boca Raton, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including South Florida, Miami Beach , and Palm Beach . Brie Cafferty Hair and Makeup, Inc. is a professional wedding makeup artist and hairstylist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in airbrushing, natural makeup application and bridal hairstyling
954-821-6888
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards