Brides and Belles Hair Design

Services: Hair
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes

About Us

Hi, My name is Tammy Howell and I am the owner/operator of Brides and Belles Hair Design.

I have life long love for doing hair, that began when my mom would let me help brush my baby sisters hair. I have always loved braids and updos, creative styling is one of the things that just comes natural to me. I have been doing hair off and on for almost 15 years now.After losing my father in 2010 I decided to take my career to the next level, and completed a Salon management degree, gaining licensure in early  2012.

I have always had a love for formal styles and updos, so instead of pursuing a salon career I focused soley on what I love. In September 2012 Brides and Belles was born and I have never looked back.  The thing I love most about what I do is  being a part of a bride's special day. It is always so special to me to be a part of an event where so much love is shared. I have a passion for making sure that a woman feels exceptionally beautiful on her big day.

Since I have such a passion for making others feel good about themselves, I  volunteer as a facilitator for the American Cancer Society's, Look Good Feel Better program. I also volunteer for other local charities and try to give back whenever possible.

I look forward to speaking with you and possibly being a part of your big day. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions!

Thank you and God Bless!

Tammy Howell

Brides and Belles Hair Design is a wedding Hair Stylist from Birmingham, AL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Hoover, Trussville, and Greystone. Brides and Belles Hair Design is a professional wedding Hair Stylist that has been part of the Birmingham Al wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in On location hair services.
205-249-5138
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment