Brides and Belles Hair Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tammy provided the hair/makeup for myself, my mother & my 3 bridesmaids for my wedding day & also did mine for our engagement set! She went above & beyond! In addition to being 1 of the sweetest people you could ever meet she is so accommodating & talented! She made me look like the beautiful bride I always dreamed of being! Everyone love love loved their hair & mine which usually won't hold curl for extremely extended periods of time held perfectly the entire day & not a hair fell out of place! I highly recommend & would hire her everyday if possible!

Brides and Belles Hair Design responded with the following comments:

Awe! Thank you Shannon !! I'm so glad you chose me to be a part of your big day!
I feel so lucky to have gained a friend ! I hope you and Drew have many blessed years together !!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
124 Love Lane, Sterrett, AL 35147

Tammy Howell -Stylist

Hi, My name is Tammy Howell and I am the owner/operator of Brides and Belles Hair Design.

I have life long love for doing hair, that began when my mom would let me help brush my baby sisters hair. I have always loved braids and updos, creative styling is one of the things that just comes natural to me. I have been doing hair off and on for almost 15 years now.After losing my father in 2010 I decided to take my career to the next level, and completed a Salon management degree, gaining licensure in early  2012.

I have always had a love for formal styles and updos, so instead of pursuing a salon career I focused soley on what I love. In September 2012 Brides and Belles was born and I have never looked back.  The thing I love most about what I do is  being a part of a bride's special day. It is always so special to me to be a part of an event where so much love is shared. I have a passion for making sure that a woman feels exceptionally beautiful on her big day.

Since I have such a passion for making others feel good about themselves, I  volunteer as a facilitator for the American Cancer Society's, Look Good Feel Better program. I also volunteer for other local charities and try to give back whenever possible.

I look forward to speaking with you and possibly being a part of your big day. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions!

Thank you and God Bless!