Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson

Tuscaloosa, AL View map Visit website

Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson is a freelance hair and make-up artist based in Tuscaloosa, Alabama specializing in weddings. Working near Birmingham and available for travel, the artist can make you and your wedding party look and feel beautiful on your big day. From blowouts to updos and contouring to natural makeup, the professional can do it all with a flourish.

Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson offers consultations, group services, skincare, multiple stylists, and hair and makeup styling. In regards to hair, the artist is an expert in textured styling and updos. For makeup, Morgan can do any cosmetic style you want. The professional provides on-site services and encourages trials to ensure that you and your wedding party get exactly what you have envisioned. Other services include:

• Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Contouring
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

$40

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Sonora H. Married on 02/10/2021

Best Experience

Morgan and her team did an AMAZING job! It was very humid and rained the whole day of my wedding which left me worried about how everyone's hair and makeup would look, but even by the end of the night all my girls looked stunning. My mom and mother-in-law looked so beautiful and my mom even went out a purchased some of the products Morgan used on her because she loved the look so much. Even weeks after my wedding, I texted Morgan some questions about makeup and she was happy to share any information I needed. By far the best experience I've ever had with a hair and makeup team- I've been in several weddings and each time the hair and makeup team was not very friendly for whatever reason, but Morgan and her girls were super easy to talk to and it just felt like we were hanging out. They even had time to do my aunt's hair and makeup which was not originally planned for, but Morgan did not hesitate to accommodate us. Do yourself a favor and book these ladies...you will not regret it!!!

Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson's reply:

Sonora, thank you so much for your sweet review! We loved being a part of your wedding day!! It really was joy getting you girls ready! You are more than welcome to text me anytime about hair or makeup questions!!! Thank you for having us!
  • Christian
    Christian L. Married on 10/31/2020

Perfection

I truly don't even know the right words to explain how much my entire bridal party and I loved Morgan, her team, and their work. She did several of us all weekend long and somehow managed to make 15 different girls happy. I felt so beautiful and she was able to listen to my every wish and make it happen. She is so sweet and professional and I can not recommend her enough.
  • Hope
    Hope G. Married on 01/18/2020

Best in Birmingham

Morgan and her team were amazing to work with on the day of the wedding. Myself and the bridesmaids received many compliments on our hair and make up, which lasted all night! Highly recommend Morgan! She went over and beyond!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Tuscaloosa Tuscaloosa, AL, 35401
205-872-8278
Location of (Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding