Northport, AL, Northport, AL 35475 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Baylee House Hair & Makeup

• Christina

Christina Doran · Married on 11/02/2019

A saint & a cucumber

Baylee was amazing, I completely had no idea what I really wanted to do my hair  the day of ( some bride right?!). But Baylee listened to what I had an idea of and put it all together. Leaving my hair in her hands on the  biggest day of my life was almost as easy as say yes the day I was proposed to. She listened to me and made sure no one else  opinions  were the final decisions, she made sure that I was happy with  the final touches and when I wanted something done, she didnt hesitate to get it done. Her skill will the brushes are also phenominal, I was amazed at my look and felt like the Bride  I was hoping to be. She killed it when doing my make up.

Oh, did I mention that she has the patience of a saint and is as cool as a cucumber.  I did not stop moving  while getting ready and then not to mention running out time before we had to leave the hotel for the Venue.

Baylee and Jaysa ( the girl who did my brides maids make up was also amazing all of the girls loved her work!) were great !!!

Thank you again for make me feel like the beauty Bride you made me feel :)

Sent on 11/25/2019

Baylee House Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you on your special day! I am so thankful you chose me and Jaysa Hope to work with you and trust us through the entire process! I hope you have a lifetime of happiness with your husband!

• Northport, AL Northport, AL, 35475 See on map
    2052102840 (Phone number)
    Location of (Baylee House Hair & Makeup)