Blue Sky Films

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
11/22/2014

Erin and Dia were great to work with! They were down to earth and put as right at ease the moment they arrived. Even before the wedding, Erin was great, taking the time to call me to get an idea for the flow the day of and answering any questions that I had. I didn't want any day of surprises.

We never had to re-shoot scenes, we wanted everything to be natural. They weren't obtrusive during the ceremony or reception and once everything got started, I didn't even realize they were there, which is exactly what I wanted.

I would highly recommend Blue Sky Films!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
8215-B Fenton Street, Silver Spring, MD 20910

See the Difference

View our online sample films, compare to the other studios and See the Difference!

* "Washington's Top-Voted Videographers" - Washingtonian Magazine Eight Years In A Row 2007-2014

* Editors Pick Award - Washingtonian Magazine June-December, 2009

* Brides' Choice Award  - Wedding Wire Six Years In A Row 2009-2014

... read more

* Editors Pick Award - Washingtonian Magazine June-December, 2009

* Brides' Choice Award  - Wedding Wire Six Years In A Row 2009-2014

* District Favorites Bridal Blog - Four Years In A Row 2009-2013  - www.districtweddings.com

* Grace Ormonde Platinum List  Cinematography

* TheKnot.com  "Best of Weddings"

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2000