B&G Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jen and Nate from B&G are incredible! Our wedding photos were of the utmost quality. Everyone who sees them is in awe of how amazing and beautiful they are. They did a tremendous job at capturing the mood, feeling and style of our wedding day. They captured the emotions of all of our family and friends. But without any of the cheesy cliche wedding photos. We have photos of our bridal party that look like they should be in a magazine. They have a great eye for details and style. When it came time to choosing our album, it was impossible to choose because each one is so beautiful! The best part of working with B&G is that Jen and Nate are so much fun. During our engagement session and on our wedding day, we had the best time taking our photos because it felt like we were hanging out with friends. This helped make our photos great too because we looked natural. Our smiles and laughter were all real because we were so comfortable and having so much fun.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90024
BLOG

Documenting Life.

I am humbled each and every time someone tells me they have chosen me to document their wedding.  I am so honored to be trusted to capture these moments.  I aim to photograph what is real about your day, intervening rarely and allowing you to just be yourselves and capturing who you really are.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
B&G photography rocks my world. And my clients' world. Professional, on top of it, kind, and talented photographers makes for a wonderful photography team! I love working with B&G and highly recommend them!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)