B&G Photography

Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

I am humbled each and every time someone tells me they have chosen me to document their wedding.  I am so honored to be trusted to capture these moments.  I aim to photograph what is real about your day, intervening rarely and allowing you to just be yourselves and capturing who you really are.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen and Nate from B&G are incredible! Our wedding photos were of the utmost quality. Everyone who sees them is in awe of how amazing and beautiful they are. They did a tremendous job at capturing the mood, feeling and style of our wedding day. They captured the emotions of all of our family and friends. But without any of the cheesy cliche wedding photos. We have photos of our bridal party that look like they should be in a magazine. They have a great eye for details and style. When it came time to choosing our album, it was impossible to choose because each one is so beautiful! The best part of working with B&G is that Jen and Nate are so much fun. During our engagement session and on our wedding day, we had the best time taking our photos because it felt like we were hanging out with friends. This helped make our photos great too because we looked natural. Our smiles and laughter were all real because we were so comfortable and having so much fun.

• Wedding: 05/24/2009
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
B&G photography rocks my world. And my clients' world. Professional, on top of it, kind, and talented photographers makes for a wonderful photography team! I love working with B&G and highly recommend them!
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1266094249429 spr10 South Asian Bride Magazine
310-441-1581
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards