Bella Destinee

Flexibility
Profile Picture
I.BeeLazo
10/25/2014

Choosing Bella Destinee was the wedding best gift I could have ever bought for myself and my husband. Katie is the sweetest person ever. I was on the verge of tears because I felt like I my wedding day was approaching way too fast, with a million more tasks left to do before I met Katie. I left her office feeling extremely relieved and confident that she could execute the wedding I dreamed of.

Katie got to know me and understood what I wanted right away. Her suggestion took my dream wedding to next level. When I lost direction or forgot tasks, she kept me on point. She remained calm, cool, and collected from day one to my wedding day. She’s truly a conductor, directing an orchestra of brides & grooms, wedding party participants, vendors, wedding guests, ensuring every tiny detail is perfect. I had the wedding of my dreams and I know that I could not have pulled it off without Katie and her team. I am truly grateful for having Bella Destinee coordinate my wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Southern California & Hawaii & Mexico, CA 90210
BLOG

Art of Celebration from inspiration to creation

Welcome to Bella Destinee, the Destiny of Love!
"Art of celebration from inspiration to creation"

Welcome to Bella Destinee, the Destiny of Love!
"Art of celebration from inspiration to creation"

Established in 2006, Bella Destinee is a premier full service event planning and design company specializing in distinctive weddings, lavish events and corporate functions. We believe that every successful event begins with impeccable planning and communication. Our goal is to capture each detail and ensure that none are overlooked.

Bella Destinee is able to accommodate the wide ranging needs of our wedding clients by offering several levels of service including shaping or refining design, day-of wedding event management, or producing and executing your entire event. No matter which service you select, we promise that you will save valuable time, energy and enjoy a more comprehensive and less stressful event planning experience.

Our mission to understand our client’s vision and introduce creative and fresh ideas ultimately turning dreams into realities.

We are passionate about delivering uncompromising guest service while maintaining a positive and sophisticated approach, handling each event with the utmost care. We are an event scholar, designing events and weddings a same way a Broadway producer approaches a play - we make sure that stars shine and audiences/guests go home wanting more.     Katie at Bella Destinee

www.belladestinee.com/blog

Bella Destinee Facebook Page   +/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
PROS I KNOW (71)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)