Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets

At Bartlett Hills-You're Home.

800 W Oneida
Bartlett, IL 60103 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 225
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us
Newly renovated ballroom & foyer for up to 225 guests. At Bartlett Hills your ballroom overlooks spectacular pond views with lush landscaping that provides a post card setting for your family & friends.

In addition, an adjacent wrap-around Veranda for your guests to enjoy during the cocktail hour and throughout the evening or perhaps for a lovely outdoor ceremony.

You and your guests would be the only event and we would be most honored to host your wedding ceremony & reception.

Located on the outskirt of Schaumburg we are near Elgin O'Hare, I-90, Route 59 & Lake Street. For more
information contact mgearhart@vbartlett.org or call 630.213.3103 today.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so thankful that I listened to the reviews on BHGC. Throughout the planning process, Mary was amazing at answering the gazillion questions I had. She was always sweet, excited for me, and never got annoyed or impatient. If Mary wasn't available, Evan was there to answer questions, and he was just as nice and helpful!

Our tasting was so much fun. We got to try many different options to pick our perfect dinner. We decided to not go with the cake that was included in the package, so instead, we were able to use that towards a midnight snack, bonus!! I just thought that was so great of them ;-)

Leading up to the wedding, I had a lot of last minute changes, and Mary and Evan worked with me to make sure everything was perfect (they are angels I tell you!).

On the day of the wedding, the room was absolutely stunning! I wanted to have a warm, cozy, fall wedding, and that's exactly what I got at BHGC. The floor to ceiling windows overlooking the golf course with the colorful trees, beautiful pond and the sunset...just breathtaking. I cannot wait until we get our photos back!

We received a lot of compliments on the food at our dinner. The homemade soups and sauces are wonderful. I had planned on taking leftovers from our midnight snack back to the hotel after the wedding, but even the sliders and pizza were so good, everything was gone!! ;-)

The server we had at the head table was awesome! My husband, myself and our whole bridal party (16 all together) never had an empty glass! I have to mention the bar tenders as well, they were soooo friendly!! Usually that's not something I notice at a wedding, but they were just so sweet, kind and made great drinks! Nobody was complaining about weak drinks, that's for sure! haha

Do yourself a favor and check them out before you pick your wedding venue, you will not be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
As a wedding coordinator, I knew that my clients were in the right hands and were going to get the proper service and care they needed for an unforgettable night. Mary and her staff were professional, efficient, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Bartlett Hills to any engaged couple who wants to be at ease and for their guests to be pleased!
Associations I Belong to
Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets is a wedding ceremony & reception venue from Bartlett located in the suburbs of Chicago. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chicago, Northwest Suburbs, and Western Suburbs . Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets is a professional wedding ceremony & reception venue that has been part of the Chicago suburbs wedding industry for 19 years years. We specialize in outdoor ceremonies and golf course view receptions
630-213-3103
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment