Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm so thankful that I listened to the reviews on BHGC. Throughout the planning process, Mary was amazing at answering the gazillion questions I had. She was always sweet, excited for me, and never got annoyed or impatient. If Mary wasn't available, Evan was there to answer questions, and he was just as nice and helpful!

Our tasting was so much fun. We got to try many different options to pick our perfect dinner. We decided to not go with the cake that was included in the package, so instead, we were able to use that towards a midnight snack, bonus!! I just thought that was so great of them ;-)

Leading up to the wedding, I had a lot of last minute changes, and Mary and Evan worked with me to make sure everything was perfect (they are angels I tell you!).

On the day of the wedding, the room was absolutely stunning! I wanted to have a warm, cozy, fall wedding, and that's exactly what I got at BHGC. The floor to ceiling windows overlooking the golf course with the colorful trees, beautiful pond and the sunset...just breathtaking. I cannot wait until we get our photos back!

We received a lot of compliments on the food at our dinner. The homemade soups and sauces are wonderful. I had planned on taking leftovers from our midnight snack back to the hotel after the wedding, but even the sliders and pizza were so good, everything was gone!! ;-)

The server we had at the head table was awesome! My husband, myself and our whole bridal party (16 all together) never had an empty glass! I have to mention the bar tenders as well, they were soooo friendly!! Usually that's not something I notice at a wedding, but they were just so sweet, kind and made great drinks! Nobody was complaining about weak drinks, that's for sure! haha

Do yourself a favor and check them out before you pick your wedding venue, you will not be disappointed!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
800 W Oneida, Bartlett, IL 60103

At Bartlett Hills-You're Home.

Newly renovated ballroom & foyer for up to 225 guests. At Bartlett Hills your ballroom overlooks spectacular pond views with lush landscaping that provides a post card setting for your family & friends.   In addition, an adjacent wrap-around Veranda for your guests to enjoy during the cocktail hour and throughout the evening or perhaps for a lovely outdoor ceremony.   You and your guests would be the only event and we would be most honored to host your wedding ceremony & reception.   Located on the outskirt of Schaumburg we are near Elgin O'Hare, I-90, Route 59 & Lake Street. For more information contact mgearhart@vbartlett.org or call 630.213.3103 today.
Details
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 240
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
ENDORSEMENTS (18)
As a wedding coordinator, I knew that my clients were in the right hands and were going to get the proper service and care they needed for an unforgettable night. Mary and her staff were professional, efficient, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Bartlett Hills to any engaged couple who wants to be at ease and for their guests to be pleased!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets is a wedding ceremony & reception venue from Bartlett located in the suburbs of Chicago. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Northwest Suburbs, and Western Suburbs . Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets is a professional wedding ceremony & reception venue that has been part of the Chicago suburbs wedding industry for 19 years years. We specialize in outdoor ceremonies and golf course view receptions