Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 06/05/2022

Wedding Day at Bartlett Hills

My husband and just got married at this venue on June 5th. We have so many amazing things to say not only about the venue but the people working here. First, the venue is beautiful and had easy parking. It also included so many things in the package for a reasonable price. We had our ceremony outside and then came inside for the reception. There are big beautiful windows and we were able to take pictures outside. Evan Blum, our event director was AMAZING and his team too! I remember being so stressed out and emailing him about little details and he answered right away and never made me feel like a bother. Evan was made for this job. Chaz and I kept saying how we had the perfect wedding and how Evan was on top of things. We forgot to get flowers for our cake we bought from our favorite bakery (our fault) and someone came up to me and said "There are supposed to be flowers for your cake that aren't here, but don't worry we just need your permission and Evan will decorate it." Seriously took so much stress away! And the cake came out beautiful. We were also laughing about how Chaz told Evan he needed a mint before our first kiss and he came out with a whole altoids box. I will recommend Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets to anyone and Chaz and I now have a place to hold any future events. Soooo grateful.
    Michael Z. Married on 06/01/2022

Best Venue Ever!!

Evan and Laura are the best wedding planning duo you could find! So easy to work with and they made the entire process of planning a wedding elegantly easy. They were able to help us make this wedding our own. We asked for a lot of customization and all we heard back was, “of course we can do that for you”. All of our guests continue to tell us how much they loved the food and how perfect the scenery was. You can’t go wrong with Bartlett Hills, it was the perfect setting for our special day!
  • Alicia
    Alicia M. Married on 05/16/2022

Amazing place for bridal shower!

I had an amazing time at my bridal shower and my friends and family enjoyed everything as well. Evan went above and beyond to make sure the event ran smoothly and that all the details of the decoration turned out as I requested. He was super attentive and responsive, flexible and helpful! ✨ Are so happy with the service and we will definitely recommend this venue.

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia! I loved all the Tulips! That was a great decor idea and I hope more couples use that in the future! Best of luck on the wedding and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
  • Amanda
    Amanda V. Married on 03/26/2022

Wonderful Wedding Day

We got married at Bartlett Hills this March. We had the best time and could not of asked for a better day! Evan and Laura were great! Evan was always quick to answer all of my crazy questions and get back to me so quickly. They did a wonderful job setting up the space to be exactly how I imagined my wedding day! We could not be happier that we choose Bartlett Hills!
    Stephanie P. Married on 02/26/2022

Highly Recommend

Evan and everyone at Bartlett Hills GC were more than helpful and amazing to work with. In my situation there were some bumps in the road like completely having to change our wedding date, and with covid being a factor, this could’ve been super stressful, but was made easy with Evans help and communication. I would highly recommend having an event here because everyone is so friendly, genuine, and great to work with!! It was a beautiful wedding.

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Stephanie! We hope you and Donato have a wonderful life together and it was a pleasure working with you!
    Jaclyn C. Married on 12/18/2021

A gorgeous venue with amazing staff!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club was a gorgeous venue for my Christmas wedding. Evan, Laura and staff were professional and extremely helpful.
    Evan guided me through the entire planning process which, as a bride, eliminated so much stress from planning a wedding on my own.
    I would highly recommend Bartlett Hills for you wedding ceremony and/or reception. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more!
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 11/13/2021

Perfect! Couldn’t be better!

Our ceremony and reception were at Bartlett Hills and were incredible. The wedding coordinator, Evan, is nothing short of outstanding. The venue is gorgeous and Evan is there every step of the way to make sure things go smoothly. A quick visit to the Bartlett Hills website will show you how much their wedding packages include (it’s very generous) and they made planning easier than I could have imagined. They have a bridal suite and grooms locker room with locking doors so we were able to get ready there, take “before” pictures, and keep our valuables secure throughout the day. They are incredibly accommodating and I can’t recommend them highly enough! And again, Evan is an absolute delight and will ensure your day and everything leading up to it is flawless.
    I also used only vendors recommended by Bartlett Hills and was delighted with every single one of them! The vendors I chose all had great relations ships with Bartlett Hills, knew the facility well, and contributed to our beautiful day perfectly. I wouldn’t have changed a single thing!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you for all the wonderful words Michelle! We were honored to help host the wedding with you and we wish you both the very best going forward!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 10/30/2021

Flawless Experience with Bartlett Hills

We got married at Bartlett Hills on October 30 and had the most amazing wedding - I could not recommend this venue enough! Evan and Laura were wonderful to work with from start to finish. They were very responsive and accommodating and never made me feel like I was being a burden (despite me having tons of questions and requests). Everything looked absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding! Our guests have all been raving about how gorgeous the venue was and how great the food was. Overall, Bartlett Hills gave us the perfect wedding and we are so happy that we booked with them!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing!!!

I absolutely LOVED having our wedding at Bartlett Hills! We had originally scheduled our wedding for June 20, 2020......then covid happened! They were extremely flexible with helping us change the date. July 17, 2021 finally came! Everything was perfect! The food was amazing and the decor was beautiful! Evan, Laura, the bartenders, the chef, and the servers all did a great job! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! It was stress free and everyone was so friendly! I can not thank you guys enough! I will 100% recommend this venue every chance I get!
    Love Heather and Marius

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was pleasure working with you two over the last couple years and we wish you both the very best in your journey together.
    Ashley Married on 02/05/2021

We loved our experience working with Bartlett’s team!!

We had the best experience working with Bartlett. We visited and toured a dozen venues before finding Bartlett. They were an incredible value and quality venue. We were determined to get married at a golf course/club for the aesthetics of their grounds but were deterred by the high prices we were finding elsewhere. Bartlett was a one-stop-shop venue which is exactly what we were looking for, but they also had ala carte options and flexibility to make your wedding truly your own. The food was all delicious and I didn’t hear any post-wedding complaints from any of our guests about receiving incorrect meal options, cold food, not enough food, etc. The head chef is wonderful and Evan, the wedding coordinator, and his team were patient with our rowdy bunch. I will highly recommend Bartlett to anyone I can for various events but especially weddings!!!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! Congratulations to you and Kyle and thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy all the guests enjoyed their evening and hope you two have had the very best of marriage bliss!
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 12/29/2019

Loved Bartlett Hills!!!

I cannot recommend Bartlett Hills enough. Evan and his team were beyond fantastic, attending to literally my husband's and my every need in every stage of the wedding, from planning to suggesting vendors to everything the evening of. Every food allergy was handled without any issue, and Evan worked so closely with us to ensure we had the most wonderful night. We had 175 guests, which fit just right in the space. Cozy, warm, and perfect for a winter wedding.
  • Christin
    Christin Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful venue

The venue was beautiful. It was so easy working with Evan. He understood everything we wanted and hit the nail on the head! The scenery is just perfect. Everyone seemed to have a great time. My only issue is they need a better bartender. He didn't know how to make several drinks. It seemed like they just selected someone from their staff to do it, not an actual bartender. But in the grand scheme of things, that wasn't a huge deal. Really it's about the location, the photos, friends, family and the experience and memories. I highly recommend Bartlett Hills!
  • April
    April Married on 10/12/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

Evan and Laura at Bartlett Hills Golf Club went above and beyond to accommodate all my needs and the changes as they happened. The chef was perfect! His food was outstanding quality and our guests loved it! The decor and center pieces were beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue. They also let us take pictures on the course and it was the perfect background for a fall wedding!
    Hillary R. Married on 10/05/2019

Dream wedding reception at Bartlett Hills

We had our wedding reception at Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets this past October and we are so thankful that we found this place. Evan Blum and team went above and beyond to help us create our dream wedding reception! Whenever we had questions (which was often 😊 ) Evan answered them right away and was very patient with us. When we had special or unique requests, he happily obliged. We dropped off a FULL carload of decorations the week of the wedding and Evan and team took care of setting it all up and everything looked stunning! It made it very stress-free for us! They also took care of the clean up and packed up all our things. They didn’t require that we take the decorations home with us that night which was helpful because that was the last thing we wanted to worry about on our wedding night! I cannot say enough good things about Evan. He was very professional yet warm and is great at his job! The food was delicious! Chef Dustin is amazing! He did a fantastic job creating delicious dishes for our guests with food sensitivities and his food presentation is beautiful! The price is very reasonable for Bartlett Hill especially considering all that is included. I definitely recommend Bartlett Hill Golf Club and Banquets!
  • Jane R.
    Jane Married on 10/04/2019

The Most Perfect Wedding Venue Ever!

Evan and his team were incredible! Evan is the absolute best at communicating, answering questions, and making things run smoothly. He was kind and genuinely shared in our joy. He was present the entire time making sure there were no surprises. The food was delicious...and the value beats any other venue!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jane! Your family was an absolute pleasure to work with and we wish you all the very best in the future!
    Megan P. Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing experience and stress free!

Evan and his assistant were amazing! They made the whole process so easy and stress free. Even always responded to emails quickly and was extremely helpful. The food was great and the venue was gorgeous. It rained on our wedding day but we were still able to take pictures outside on a covered balcony. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to get married! You will not be disappointed!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Laura and I are so happy you and the guests had a wonderful time. These words mean a lot to us and we are glad we could help make such an important day happen! Best of luck to you two!
  • Kyra
    Kyra Married on 08/31/2019

So easy and delightful!

This venue is amazing!!! Evan and the staff here are super attentive and make sure that they capture every detail that you tell them. It was so nice to have a one stop shop for our Wedding. They provided linens, food, liquor, and the cake. They also pointed us toward a great dj and hotel that had a shuttle service to and from their venue. The best part was that they put everything up for us and took everything down so that at the end of the night we could just get some sleep. The staff was very friendly and the venue space is beautiful. I received many compliments from my guests on the food, service, and cake. (So much so that some of our friends are considering getting married at this venue as well) The only thing that was a little inconvenient was taking pictures on the golf course. We had beautiful weather, which meant that golfers were out so we had to stop taking pictures every few seconds so that golfers could play. I wish I would have known this so that I could of had my photographer take pictures elsewhere, but other than that, everything was perfect! (And luckily I had a flexible photographer who was still able to get great pics). Overall, I would highly recommend this venue! They were very attentive, had great staff, easily provided everything for the wedding, and had amazing food! Thank you so much to Evan and his staff at Bartlett Hills!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Wow! I'm so happy with the kind words. We are so happy you enjoyed the day and received so many compliments. We strive to make everything as perfect and memorable as we can - although we couldn't do it without you!
    Best of luck to you and Eric!
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 08/30/2019

Ease and Peace of Mind

Evan and the team completely had things under control and communicated this throughout the entire experience! There was an issue in booking our date but they were alongside us each step of the way and made up for it x10. Everyone we worked with went above and beyond, including the chef who was the first one we met and I initially got confused as the coordinator, due to his professionalism and knowledge! If you are looking for a beautiful venue with a chill and experienced staff- choose Bartlett. Thanks for helping make our day perfect!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Whitney. You and Josh were a pleasure to work with and we wish you all the very best in your lives. If there is anything we can do in the future, please let us know!
    Thanks again.
  • Maureen
    Maureen F. Married on 07/06/2019

Attentive, professional and amazing!

Bartlett Hills was such an amazing venue we loved it so much! They took care of literally everything for us. We arrived in the morning and got ready on site with all of my bridesmaids in the huge bridal suite, there is even a mini fridge so you can bring food and champagne. We did all of our photos there on the huge grounds and they were stunning. Evan and his team treat you like total VIPs and take care of everything. They decorated the arch and outdoor ceremony site for us and it was so gorgeous. They also handled all of the table decorations, lighting, the cake and everything in between I didnt have to worry about anything. We even had an issue with my uncle and his family cancelling a few days before due to his cancer treatment, and then day of he felt well enough to attend and on such short notice Evan accommodated them with no issues it was so nice and made me feel so happy that they were able to have a meal too. Evan made sure everything ran on time and coordinated with our DJ. The room at night is stunning. we had so many compliments about the venue and decor and people still mention to us how beautiful our wedding was. This was 100% due to Evan and his team looking out for us and going above and beyond. I had just started a new job before my wedding and it was so nice to leave all of the details to Evan's team. The food was outstanding, we had the poblano soup, salad and champagne chicken. We had so many compliments about the food. The wedding cake blew me away, we are actually eating a piece every month on our anniversary and I look forward to that cake slice all month! If you are looking for a top notch wedding venue and team that is on budget look no further. Evan and his team will treat you like a princess and make sure everything is perfect for your day. They work with all of your vendors so that you dont have to manage the day of logistics. It is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them and really just felt this was the best day ever for me and my husband. Thank you Bartlett Hills!
  • Jaimie
    Jaimie Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding Venue

AMAZING!! My husband and I had our wedding here over Memorial Day weekend and we were beyond impressed. Evan and his team truly went above and beyond to meet our needs and make sure everything was perfect. They recently updated the bridal suite and it was perfect for us girls to get ready in. Easily fit 5 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and myself, plus 3 stylists. The grounds of the golf club were stunning and very well kept. We received many compliments on the food as well. We were blown away with Bartlett Hills and cannot thank them enough for helping us execute a perfect wedding!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Congratulations to you and Chris! Thank you so much for the wonderful words. It was our pleasure to host such a memorable night and we were honored to be part of it. We wish you nothing but the best of luck going forward and let us know if there is anything we can do for you!
    Ka Sp Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent venue

My husband I were very impressed by Evan and Bartlett Hills. They went above and beyond for our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. The tables and all the decorations looked amazing! They made roses from the napkins. It was stunning! Evan was very responsive to our needs. The grounds are beautiful and make for amazing photos! The bride's room was updated earlier this year and was gorgeous though may not fit a large bridal party. The food was amazing - I received so many comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the meal. We are so glad we chose Bartlett Hills for our wedding!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful words! It was our pleasure to host such a wonderful wedding and we wish you two a fantastic future together. Congratulations and good luck!
  • Spaghetti
    Liz Married on 11/10/2018
    Let me start with the fact that my wedding is not for another 10 weeks but I felt compelled to write a review about our experience so far! I will write another after the wedding as well.

We booked our venue for November 2018 in May 2017 and I have been in constant communication with the Bartlett Hills coordinator, Mary, ever since we signed the contract. She has been absolutely wonderful! She answers all of my questions and concerns promptly even when we were 1.5 years away from the big day! She has sent me flower choices, photos of past events, referred vendors and more. She gives me quotes when I ask and she even gave us a special offer for booking our rehearsal dinner through her. She's truly invested in each wedding in a way that makes you feel special.

We just had our taste test and the food was AMAZING. The chef came out to speak with us after each course, gave guidance and even crafted special meals to cater to my food intolerances. If you or any of your guests have dietary restrictions, I promise you the chef will take great care.

Overall, we couldn't be more excited to host our wedding reception at Bartlett Hills Golf Club. The venue is gorgeous and the staff are excellent, You will be hard pressed to find a better venue at a better price anywhere in the Chicagoland area!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

You brought tears to my eyes Liz!!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your thoughts and your experience so far with Bartlett Hills. Both my Chef and I are very passionate about our weddings and our couples having an amazing day. ♥
    Samantha Married on 10/21/2017
    My husband and I had our wedding here in October 2017 - and it was a really great experience!

Mary was amazing - she was so incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and patient (even when we showed up late to our tasting because I'd accidentally put the wrong time in my calendar)!

Her assistant, Evan, was also super helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better team of folks! Mary was there the day of the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly which was so great.

Mary and Evan really made the planning experience painless. We chose Bartlett Hills because it was basically a one-stop shop, and was one of the most reasonably priced venues we found.

It helps that the food was DELICIOUS! I heard their late night snacks were also great, though I was too busy dancing to try them!

I also want to give a shout-out to Trinity (or a something similar - I'm so sorry for not remembering!)! They seriously went above and beyond! They were SO attentive - even protecting us from golf balls while we were taking pictures on the golf course :) Not to mention that they found some vegan ice cream for a few of our guests (which was totally unexpected)! Also - and most amazingly - they literally went through the trash to find our handwritten wedding vows that we'd thought were mistakenly thrown away when the tables were cleared. It turned out that a well-meaning family member had actually moved them, but that is a gesture we will honestly never forget.

I would definitely recommend Bartlett Hills to anyone planning a wedding!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words Samantha.
    It was such an honor to host your celebration of marriage to Tom!
    Much happiness and love to you both.
    Kellie Married on 08/06/2017
    Great experience with Mary and evan. Flexible to my needs. My event was a wedding reception/going away party. Having the terrace was a perfect addition to our space.

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much Kellie.
    Safe travels to the newlyweds.
    Kelsey Married on 08/05/2017
    We had our wedding here on 1/6/18 and I was beyond impressed with Mary and her staff. Mary made ironing out the details of my big day so simple and easy. Every time I reached out with a question she was quick to respond. The entire planning process went smoothly and she accommodated me when I wanted to make some last minute changes after the deadline. Mary has great attention to detail and made all my Pinterest dreams come alive on my big day. My guests raved about the food and the overall appearance of the venue. I would highly recommend this place! They are affordable, have great food, and the venue is absolutely beautiful.

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding day experience at Bartlett Hills.
    Your wedding was absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed the pleasure of helping you create such a fabulous celebration for your family and friends.
    Best to you and Sam!!