Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets Reviews

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 3
Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 4
Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 5

Ashley H · Getting married on 02/05/2021

We loved our experience working with Bartlett’s team!!

We had the best experience working with Bartlett. We visited and toured a dozen venues before finding Bartlett. They were an incredible value and quality venue. We were determined to get married at a golf course/club for the aesthetics of their grounds but were deterred by the high prices we were finding elsewhere. Bartlett was a one-stop-shop venue which is exactly what we were looking for, but they also had ala carte options and flexibility to make your wedding truly your own. The food was all delicious and I didn’t hear any post-wedding complaints from any of our guests about receiving incorrect meal options, cold food, not enough food, etc. The head chef is wonderful and Evan, the wedding coordinator, and his team were patient with our rowdy bunch. I will highly recommend Bartlett to anyone I can for various events but especially weddings!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! Congratulations to you and Kyle and thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy all the guests enjoyed their evening and hope you two have had the very best of marriage bliss!
  • Christin

Christin · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful venue

The venue was beautiful. It was so easy working with Evan. He understood everything we wanted and hit the nail on the head! The scenery is just perfect. Everyone seemed to have a great time. My only issue is they need a better bartender. He didn't know how to make several drinks. It seemed like they just selected someone from their staff to do it, not an actual bartender. But in the grand scheme of things, that wasn't a huge deal. Really it's about the location, the photos, friends, family and the experience and memories. I highly recommend Bartlett Hills!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 6
    Sent on 11/03/2019
  • April

April · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

Evan and Laura at Bartlett Hills Golf Club went above and beyond to accommodate all my needs and the changes as they happened. The chef was perfect! His food was outstanding quality and our guests loved it! The decor and center pieces were beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue. They also let us take pictures on the course and it was the perfect background for a fall wedding!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 14
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 15
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Jane R.

Jane R. · Married on 10/04/2019

The Most Perfect Wedding Venue Ever!

Evan and his team were incredible! Evan is the absolute best at communicating, answering questions, and making things run smoothly. He was kind and genuinely shared in our joy. He was present the entire time making sure there were no surprises. The food was delicious...and the value beats any other venue!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jane! Your family was an absolute pleasure to work with and we wish you all the very best in the future!

Megan Pudlik · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing experience and stress free!

Evan and his assistant were amazing! They made the whole process so easy and stress free. Even always responded to emails quickly and was extremely helpful. The food was great and the venue was gorgeous. It rained on our wedding day but we were still able to take pictures outside on a covered balcony. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to get married! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Laura and I are so happy you and the guests had a wonderful time. These words mean a lot to us and we are glad we could help make such an important day happen! Best of luck to you two!
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 08/31/2019

So easy and delightful!

This venue is amazing!!! Evan and the staff here are super attentive and make sure that they capture every detail that you tell them. It was so nice to have a one stop shop for our Wedding. They provided linens, food, liquor, and the cake. They also pointed us toward a great dj and hotel that had a shuttle service to and from their venue. The best part was that they put everything up for us and took everything down so that at the end of the night we could just get some sleep. The staff was very friendly and the venue space is beautiful. I received many compliments from my guests on the food, service, and cake. (So much so that some of our friends are considering getting married at this venue as well) The only thing that was a little inconvenient was taking pictures on the golf course. We had beautiful weather, which meant that golfers were out so we had to stop taking pictures every few seconds so that golfers could play. I wish I would have known this so that I could of had my photographer take pictures elsewhere, but other than that, everything was perfect! (And luckily I had a flexible photographer who was still able to get great pics). Overall, I would highly recommend this venue! They were very attentive, had great staff, easily provided everything for the wedding, and had amazing food! Thank you so much to Evan and his staff at Bartlett Hills!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 16
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 17
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 18
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 19
    Sent on 12/12/2019

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Wow! I'm so happy with the kind words. We are so happy you enjoyed the day and received so many compliments. We strive to make everything as perfect and memorable as we can - although we couldn't do it without you!
    Best of luck to you and Eric!
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 08/30/2019

Ease and Peace of Mind

Evan and the team completely had things under control and communicated this throughout the entire experience! There was an issue in booking our date but they were alongside us each step of the way and made up for it x10. Everyone we worked with went above and beyond, including the chef who was the first one we met and I initially got confused as the coordinator, due to his professionalism and knowledge! If you are looking for a beautiful venue with a chill and experienced staff- choose Bartlett. Thanks for helping make our day perfect!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 20
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 21
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 22
    Sent on 10/06/2019

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Whitney. You and Josh were a pleasure to work with and we wish you all the very best in your lives. If there is anything we can do in the future, please let us know!
    Thanks again.
  • Maureen

Maureen Flynn · Married on 07/06/2019

Attentive, professional and amazing!

Bartlett Hills was such an amazing venue we loved it so much! They took care of literally everything for us. We arrived in the morning and got ready on site with all of my bridesmaids in the huge bridal suite, there is even a mini fridge so you can bring food and champagne. We did all of our photos there on the huge grounds and they were stunning. Evan and his team treat you like total VIPs and take care of everything. They decorated the arch and outdoor ceremony site for us and it was so gorgeous. They also handled all of the table decorations, lighting, the cake and everything in between I didnt have to worry about anything. We even had an issue with my uncle and his family cancelling a few days before due to his cancer treatment, and then day of he felt well enough to attend and on such short notice Evan accommodated them with no issues it was so nice and made me feel so happy that they were able to have a meal too. Evan made sure everything ran on time and coordinated with our DJ. The room at night is stunning. we had so many compliments about the venue and decor and people still mention to us how beautiful our wedding was. This was 100% due to Evan and his team looking out for us and going above and beyond. I had just started a new job before my wedding and it was so nice to leave all of the details to Evan's team. The food was outstanding, we had the poblano soup, salad and champagne chicken. We had so many compliments about the food. The wedding cake blew me away, we are actually eating a piece every month on our anniversary and I look forward to that cake slice all month! If you are looking for a top notch wedding venue and team that is on budget look no further. Evan and his team will treat you like a princess and make sure everything is perfect for your day. They work with all of your vendors so that you dont have to manage the day of logistics. It is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them and really just felt this was the best day ever for me and my husband. Thank you Bartlett Hills!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Jaimie

Jaimie C · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding Venue

AMAZING!! My husband and I had our wedding here over Memorial Day weekend and we were beyond impressed. Evan and his team truly went above and beyond to meet our needs and make sure everything was perfect. They recently updated the bridal suite and it was perfect for us girls to get ready in. Easily fit 5 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and myself, plus 3 stylists. The grounds of the golf club were stunning and very well kept. We received many compliments on the food as well. We were blown away with Bartlett Hills and cannot thank them enough for helping us execute a perfect wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Congratulations to you and Chris! Thank you so much for the wonderful words. It was our pleasure to host such a memorable night and we were honored to be part of it. We wish you nothing but the best of luck going forward and let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Hillary Reckamp · Married on 05/10/2019

Dream wedding reception at Bartlett Hills

We had our wedding reception at Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets this past October and we are so thankful that we found this place. Evan Blum and team went above and beyond to help us create our dream wedding reception! Whenever we had questions (which was often 😊 ) Evan answered them right away and was very patient with us. When we had special or unique requests, he happily obliged. We dropped off a FULL carload of decorations the week of the wedding and Evan and team took care of setting it all up and everything looked stunning! It made it very stress-free for us! They also took care of the clean up and packed up all our things. They didn’t require that we take the decorations home with us that night which was helpful because that was the last thing we wanted to worry about on our wedding night! I cannot say enough good things about Evan. He was very professional yet warm and is great at his job! The food was delicious! Chef Dustin is amazing! He did a fantastic job creating delicious dishes for our guests with food sensitivities and his food presentation is beautiful! The price is very reasonable for Bartlett Hill especially considering all that is included. I definitely recommend Bartlett Hill Golf Club and Banquets!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 23
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 24
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 25
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 26
    Sent on 12/10/2019

Ka Sp · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent venue

My husband I were very impressed by Evan and Bartlett Hills. They went above and beyond for our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. The tables and all the decorations looked amazing! They made roses from the napkins. It was stunning! Evan was very responsive to our needs. The grounds are beautiful and make for amazing photos! The bride's room was updated earlier this year and was gorgeous though may not fit a large bridal party. The food was amazing - I received so many comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the meal. We are so glad we chose Bartlett Hills for our wedding!

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets 27
    Sent on 04/11/2019

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful words! It was our pleasure to host such a wonderful wedding and we wish you two a fantastic future together. Congratulations and good luck!
  • Spaghetti

Liz · Married on 11/10/2018

Let me start with the fact that my wedding is not for another 10 weeks but I felt compelled to write a review about our experience so far! I will write another after the wedding as well.

We booked our venue for November 2018 in May 2017 and I have been in constant communication with the Bartlett Hills coordinator, Mary, ever since we signed the contract. She has been absolutely wonderful! She answers all of my questions and concerns promptly even when we were 1.5 years away from the big day! She has sent me flower choices, photos of past events, referred vendors and more. She gives me quotes when I ask and she even gave us a special offer for booking our rehearsal dinner through her. She's truly invested in each wedding in a way that makes you feel special.

We just had our taste test and the food was AMAZING. The chef came out to speak with us after each course, gave guidance and even crafted special meals to cater to my food intolerances. If you or any of your guests have dietary restrictions, I promise you the chef will take great care.

Overall, we couldn't be more excited to host our wedding reception at Bartlett Hills Golf Club. The venue is gorgeous and the staff are excellent, You will be hard pressed to find a better venue at a better price anywhere in the Chicagoland area!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

You brought tears to my eyes Liz!!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your thoughts and your experience so far with Bartlett Hills. Both my Chef and I are very passionate about our weddings and our couples having an amazing day. ♥

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I had our wedding here in October 2017 - and it was a really great experience!

Mary was amazing - she was so incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and patient (even when we showed up late to our tasting because I'd accidentally put the wrong time in my calendar)!

Her assistant, Evan, was also super helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better team of folks! Mary was there the day of the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly which was so great.

Mary and Evan really made the planning experience painless. We chose Bartlett Hills because it was basically a one-stop shop, and was one of the most reasonably priced venues we found.

It helps that the food was DELICIOUS! I heard their late night snacks were also great, though I was too busy dancing to try them!

I also want to give a shout-out to Trinity (or a something similar - I'm so sorry for not remembering!)! They seriously went above and beyond! They were SO attentive - even protecting us from golf balls while we were taking pictures on the golf course :) Not to mention that they found some vegan ice cream for a few of our guests (which was totally unexpected)! Also - and most amazingly - they literally went through the trash to find our handwritten wedding vows that we'd thought were mistakenly thrown away when the tables were cleared. It turned out that a well-meaning family member had actually moved them, but that is a gesture we will honestly never forget.

I would definitely recommend Bartlett Hills to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words Samantha.
    It was such an honor to host your celebration of marriage to Tom!
    Much happiness and love to you both.

kellie · Married on 08/06/2017

Great experience with Mary and evan. Flexible to my needs. My event was a wedding reception/going away party. Having the terrace was a perfect addition to our space.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much Kellie.
    Safe travels to the newlyweds.

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our wedding here on 1/6/18 and I was beyond impressed with Mary and her staff. Mary made ironing out the details of my big day so simple and easy. Every time I reached out with a question she was quick to respond. The entire planning process went smoothly and she accommodated me when I wanted to make some last minute changes after the deadline. Mary has great attention to detail and made all my Pinterest dreams come alive on my big day. My guests raved about the food and the overall appearance of the venue. I would highly recommend this place! They are affordable, have great food, and the venue is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding day experience at Bartlett Hills.
    Your wedding was absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed the pleasure of helping you create such a fabulous celebration for your family and friends.
    Best to you and Sam!!

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

We fell in love with Bartlett Hills on our first visit. Whereas most venues started off by providing us with their packages and pricing, the first question Mary asked us was how we envisioned our wedding day and the ways in which Bartlett Hills could help make that vision come to life. Wedding planning was so much easier with Mary and Evan. We had the flexibility to personalize the space with our own decor (which Mary set up for us day of), the food was absolutely delicious and the service was amazing. Although Bartlett Hills hosts weddings on a weekly basis, the communication and attention that you will experience from this team makes you feel like yours is the only event they are focusing on. We received so much positive feedback from our guests after the wedding and would highly recommend Bartlett Hills to anyone looking for the perfect venue to complete your day.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Sarah-thank you so much for hosting your wedding day at Bartlett Hills. It was so fun helping you and Mark plan the celebration. Many blessings to you and your family. Mary

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2017

Thy did the best job for our wedding. Our coordinator, Mary, was very kind and easy to work with. Everyone at the wedding raved about the great food and service. We were able to personalize certain things that I really appreciated. The staff did a fabulous job!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing Jessica. Your wedding reception was amazing and I loved working with you and Ryne!! Many thanks to you both!

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Mary and Evan for our Earth Day wedding ceremony and reception at Bartlett Hills on April 22, 2017. They were so friendly, accommodating, and resourceful.

We signed our Bartlett Hills contract with Mary 20+ months in advance, and she was patient, considerate and accommodating with all of our questions and requests throughout the process. We also loved that everything important to us was included in the package: decent liquors, delicious food, a perfect wedding cake and even some décor and guest table flowers.

Mary was flexible to and open to ideas, while adding her own expertise into the process to help us create our vision. At our request, she arranged custom-made menu and cake choices as well as “his” and “her” signature cocktails. The tasting setup was so sophisticated and fun! The homemade soups are incredible (we chose cream of asparagus). And for our entrees, we chose a Vegetable Wellington with Basil Cream Sauce, Sautéed Chicken Marsala, and Grilled Salmon with Herbed Breadcrumbs.

We brought all of our décor during our rehearsal dinner with instructions on where to place everything and Mary went above and beyond the call of duty to set everything up in the most perfect fashion—a huge stress relief!

We lucked out with great weather on our wedding day and were able to have the most beautiful and perfect ceremony on the patio. Bartlett Hills permitted us to include our dog in our wedding procession, which was very important to us. Mary and Evan were also extremely helpful to our vendors.

Most of our guests commented afterward that our day was the most exquisite and fun they had ever been to, and they’d never had better food at a wedding. I think that’s a pretty big deal considering our guests were ages 30 thru 87!

Mary and her team at Bartlett Hills truly created a perfect day for us… we couldn’t have dreamt for more or better!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

You were an amazing couple that I was blessed to work with.
    Thank you so much for such an amazing review that came from your heart.
    It was such an honor to work with you and Jon Paul and I wish you love and happiness always.

Stacy · Married on 05/27/2016

I just had my wedding at Bartlett Hills Golf Club on Friday, May 27, 2016. I was very impressed with the staff's professionalism, the smooth transitions and the attention to detail. Everything looked just as I had imagined it to look (minus the rain causing our ceremony to be inside). Mary (the wedding coordinator) was fantastic. She was always very responsive to my messages and made sure that everything was perfect for my big day. Planning my wedding was a process because my husband is active duty military and we are stationed very far away, but wanted the wedding to be close to home for our families. Mary and the rest of the staff were very accommodating as far as making sure to call at appropriate times and arranging a tasting with our parents instead of us. They never missed a beat. i could not have asked for a more beautiful and stress free wedding day. Thank you to Bartlett Hills - I would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful view and a day to remember.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

That is so kind of you Stacy!! It has been my pleasure working with you and Zac.
    May will be here before you know it and we're looking forward to your wedding day.
    Mary

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/05/2016

My wedding is this coming March. From the beginning Mary has been absolutely wonderful and has put my mind at ease. The booking process is super easy and the information is thorough and clear. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and an amazing value. Mary has ton's of information and suggestions which has been very helpful. This is what a wedding venue should be like and I'm so glad to have found them!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Kaitlyn-How sweet of you to do a pre-review of your experience here at Bartlett Hills. Thank you so much and I look forward to working with you and Joe as your date approaches.

Katerina · Married on 10/24/2015

My wedding at Bartlett Hills turnout out to be perfect. The venue was gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Mary was very helpful and flexible with helping plan and coordinate everything for our special day. For any brides that have no idea where to start- Mary is great to help point you in the right direction and give you creative ideas. I knew exactly what I wanted and how and Mary executed it all as I had envisioned. It's so hard to believe that day has already come and gone, but you won't regret picking the venue for your wedding. I'm biased, but our wedding colors worked out great for this venue, black and wine and the string lights. Such amazing memories- definitely recommend. Everyone raved about the food as well, so that made us happy since people tend to be picky about food.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Katerina.
    It was such a pleasure working with you and Mike!

Angie · event on: 10/11/2015

I love Bartlett Hills Golf Club and Banquets! Mary, the event coordinator, was such an amazing and calming person to work with. I put all my faith in Mary and she really made me so happy! The food was delicious, the service was great, the view was awesome! Evan was also an amazing guy who helped us at the end of our party. He was so nice and made us feel so assured that we really did choose the right place for my sons Christening party! All my guests were so amazed at how beautiful everything looked (thank you Mary). I just cant say enough about this place! I will be coming back to celebrate more of my families parties!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Angie-thank you so much for your wonderful review about your experience at Bartlett Hills. You were so enthusiastic about your event I wanted to make sure it was extra special for you.
    Your family and guests were so nice-all my staff was commenting.
    Best to you and your family with your new addition Bradley! Hope to see you again.
  • MissToMrs

kearsten · Married on 08/01/2015

I haven't even had my wedding yet, and every single time I have dealt with anyone at BHGC, they have been amazing! Mary, the event coordinator really knows her stuff, and is as nice as can be.

She really helped bring my vision to life, and has been great with responding to the million questions I have asked! She, and the entire staff have been great with all of my vendors!

I cannot wait until my actual wedding when everything comes together!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Kearsten thank you so much for the pre-review about your booking experience here at Bartlett Hills. I can't wait for your wedding day either!!

Christine · Married on 07/11/2015

If you are considering Bartlett Hills for your wedding reception, I would highly recommend the venue. The food was excellent and there is a large menu for you to choose from. The venue pays careful attention to dietary needs and restrictions and was able to provide every single one of my guests with a delicious meal that met their needs. Another reason why this venue is special is because it includes the cake AND flowers. You are provided with a variety of choices when it comes to both your cake and flowers and you have an opportunity to carefully choose options that meet your vision for your wedding. Finally, Mary (the coordinator) is a joy to work with. She gave me peace of mind and I completely trusted her to put together all of my last minute details for the wedding. She came through in every single way. I can't say enough good things about her and the venue. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Bartlett Hills Mrs Clark! It was a pleasure to work with you and Tyler and I wish you both love and happiness always.

Tyler · Married on 07/11/2015

Great place to have your wedding reception! One check takes care of everything and it all looks great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2015