Chicagoland area, Lyons, IL 60534 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Chicago Cinematic Weddings

Chicago Cinematic Weddings provides videography services to couples all over Chicagoland and surrounding states! Owners Barb and Scott Scheman created the company to provide couples with lasting memories that can be treasured for years. They accept a limited amount of weddings per year to give their couples the service and attention they deserve!

Experience
For over 20 years, Barb and Scott have attended conferences, workshops and expos to stay up to date on the latest in videography. The company has consistently been awarded WeddingWire awards since 2010, all the way thru 2019

The pair offers multiple packages and add-ons to provide each couple with a personal experience. Their services provide full films, movie posters, highlight trailers and same day editing. Regardless of your film preferences, Chicago Cinematic Weddings provides it. Their full services include:

• High-def video

1 User photo

Chicago Cinematic Weddings 1
  • Michael

Michael D · Getting married on 07/08/2020

Fun and professional during the wedding and then absolutely perfect videos afterwards!

The full wedding video and the highlight video really blew us away. They captured all of the emotion, joy, and fun from the night so wonderfully.
    During the day of the wedding, they were professional, gave clear instructions when they wanted a particular shot, and were receptive to any ideas that we had. They did a great job of capturing all of the moments, while also giving us space; it never felt like we were being watched and filmed the whole time.
    We received our highlight video shortly after the wedding. It's roughly 7 minutes long and has clips from all throughout the night. Most of the video has music in the background, with the exception of a brief audio clip from the ceremony, and it worked really well. We had some input on the songs that are played during the video and having music that's special to the two of us in the video really helps make it just perfect. The highlight video is perfect for sharing and watching with friends and family.
    The full video really did a great job of capturing everything that happened during the night. Watching it was a lot of fun, since we got to see a bunch of moments that we missed during the day-of. The shot quality and editing is very professional; you can definitely tell a lot of thought and care was put into the videography and editing.
    Overall, we are extremely happy with both the day-of experience and final products and will recommend Chicago Cinematic Weddings (and Barb and Scott, in particular) to everyone we know!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Chicago Cinematic Weddings's reply:

Michael and Ginny,
    It was our pleasure to be with you two and family on your most special day! We are so happy you loved your wedding video and highlight of the day!
    Barb & Scott

Lorena · Married on 07/27/2019

Mrs. Lorena Alejandre

All my husband and I can say about Scott and his team is, “HANDS DOWN TO THEM ALL.” I got ahold of Scott four weeks before my wedding and I was scared he would be already booked for our day and thankfully he was not! That was a win for us because we heard nothing but great things about his work. What I asked for was exactly what he gave me. They were punctual to the church and got the groom ready with a mini microphone since he knew cows were important for me so he captures every word. They set cameras in every angle to make sure they did not miss a thing. What through me by surprise was that they used a Drone to get an outside and inside view of the church. THANK YOU SO MUCH! They were all very professional at all times. When I received the video and watched it for the first time, I cried because it was like I was reliving my wedding day again. The vows, our first dance, Father/daughter dance, mother/son dance was all captured just like I wanted. They even stayed a bit later to capture the dollar and snake dance. If I had the opportunity to see Scott and his team again I would give them all a big hug thanking them for an extraordinary work on our wedding. Wait, I will see them again in a year for our daughters Quinceañera! Yes we booked them! See you on July 25, 2020 Scott.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • O

Olivia Doyle · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible!

My husband and I cannot say enough about how wonderful Chicago Cinematic Weddings is to work with! Scott, Barb and their amazing team are so kind and so much fun! Their work is truly incredible and we will forever remember how special they made our wedding day!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Chicago Cinematic Weddings's reply:

OIivia and Kyle, thank you so much for not only those very kind words and for letting us be a part of your big day! Your smile's were infectious and carried out through the rest of your family and friends, it was such a beautiful day, but that being said the day had nothing on you! Congratulations

Chicago Cinematic Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• MLP Events
    MLP Events Wedding Planners

Let Chicago Cinematic create the video of your dreams. They look for the little details to make each wedding video unique and truly "Cinematic". From their friendly and inviting staff to their amazing work. You couldn't ask for more!

• Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets Banquet Halls

WOW, it all I can say about Chicago Cinematic Weddings! You'll be saying, "WOW" too and so will your family & friends. I'm going to say it again, WOW!

• Dream Filled Weddings
    Dream Filled Weddings Wedding Planners

Scott & Barb are wonderful to work with. They don't miss a beat and deliver a quality product.

• Chicagoland area Lyons, 60534 See on map