Anna Delores Photography

Camarillo, CA
805.285.8718   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

Of everyone I worked with for my wedding, Emily at Anna Delores Photography was the best. The only photographer i spoke with before booking, her work speaks for itself. I don't have to convince you of how beautiful her work is; you can see that. But what you don't know is that she's superbly professional. A quick phone call after an initial inquiry, and I was sold. She was understanding of our budget limitations and explained her pricing for associates, but at the end of the day we chose Emily. And she was amazing. Responsive. Excited. Enthusiastic about everything WE were enthusiastic about. She was creative on the wedding day, flexible with our needs, and went above and beyond. And even better yet: I got our BEAUTIFUL professional shots just 2-3 weeks after the wedding, which was far earlier than I expected. I have sung her praises left and right personally, and I hope to have her in our lives for other life milestones. She's what you're looking for. HIRE HER.

Services Used: Photography
4830 Calle Alto, Ste D, Camarillo, CA 93012

Organic wedding photography in Santa Barbara, Ojai, Camarillo, and Ventura and Los Angeles counties

Santa Barbara wedding photographer

I’m Emily, and I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding. I'm devoted to documenting the big day with photojournalistic, bespoke imagery.

Photography is a beautiful thing, and I’m convinced I have the best job in the world for getting to do what I do. It’s an honor for me to be there on your wedding day.  It’s a wonderful gift and I don’t take it lightly.

A wedding is many things: an organically-curated story of two; a romantic public commitment; a rad dance party. I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding day, as it commemorates all the effort and joy you’ve put into planning and preparing for this celebration of your love.

Creating images of sweet moments and all the pieces that make you special — this is why I am a photographer.  The organic documentation of your journey as a couple, cumulating in a collection of bespoke wedding photographs, is my mission.

Anna Delores Photography is available for weddings throughout Southern California, as well as for travel throughout the United States and for international destination weddings.

Get in touch for additional details and to schedule a consultation with me; you can send me an e-mail or give me a call at (805) 285-8718.  I can't wait to meet you and hear more about your upcoming wedding!

organic, bespoke wedding photography |

+/- read less
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2010
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Emily at Anna Delores Photography is fantastic to work with! She strikes a perfect balance between always being around to catch special moments and being invisible to guests. You hardly realize that she's shooting around guests and bridal party but she manages to capture the most special and touching moments and knows how to make details look amazing. As a planner, it's so important to maintain a timeline and Emily is thorough AND works within the day's timeline. In a nutshell, I love working with Anna Delores Photography!
Anna Delores Photography is a wedding photographer from Ventura County, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Thousand Oaks. Anna Delores Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Ventura wedding industry for three years. We specialize in vintage inspired, documentary style wedding photography