Anna Delores Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not have been happier with Emily from Anna Delores Photography. From our first emails, she had a joyful energy that persisted throughout our engagement, wedding planning, the wedding day, and even now post wedding. Emily was constantly asking if there was anything she could do or help with throughout the wedding planning, and she made sure to ask about all the details beforehand so that we were on the same page about the timeline and what photos we wanted. I love the candid shots of laughter or a look out of the corner of someone's eye, and it seems like she caught every moment that was so precious to me! She has a way of capturing the smallest moments that have the biggest meaning. She allowed us to be natural and candid, but she would offer direction on how to pose/where to look when needed - which made for some pretty darn good photos! It was important to us not only to have an amazing photographer, but also someone with a good and positive energy. Emily and her team were a blast to work with, and truly made the day SO much fun! Their joy is contagious! I would recommend Anna Delores Photography to anyone and everyone! Quality work with quality people! I am beyond happy with all of the wedding photos and am itching to make an album!
OH. And her new photobooth is AMAZING and was such a hit with our guests! We weren't sure if we were going to have the photo booth or not, but we decided to go for it. Our guests could have photos emailed and/or printed on the spot so they could take them home too! It is so fun to look at these pictures and see our guests being themselves and having a good time. We are planning to put the photos from the photo booth all into an album as our guest book, and I cannot wait!! Getting the photo booth was one of the best decisions. Lesson learned: Every wedding should have a photo booth. And everyone should have Emily/Anna Delores Photography at their wedding ;)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
LOCATION
4830 Calle Alto, Ste D, Camarillo, CA 93012
BLOG

Organic wedding photography in Santa Barbara, Ojai, Camarillo, and Ventura and Los Angeles counties

I’m Emily, and I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding. I'm devoted to documenting the big day with photojournalistic, bespoke imagery.

Photography is a beautiful thing, and I’m convinced I have the best job in the world for getting to do what I do. It’s an honor for me to be there on your wedding day.  It’s a wonderful gift and I don’t take it lightly.

A wedding is many things: an organically-curated story of two; a romantic public commitment; a rad dance party. I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding day, as it commemorates all the effort and joy you’ve put into planning and preparing for this celebration of your love.

Creating images of sweet moments and all the pieces that make you special — this is why I am a photographer.  The organic documentation of your journey as a couple, cumulating in a collection of bespoke wedding photographs, is my mission.

Anna Delores Photography is available for weddings throughout Southern California, as well as for travel throughout the United States and for international destination weddings.

Get in touch for additional details and to schedule a consultation with me; you can send me an e-mail or give me a call at (805) 285-8718.  I can't wait to meet you and hear more about your upcoming wedding!

organic, bespoke wedding photography
emily@annadelores.com | www.annadelores.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2010
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Emily at Anna Delores Photography is fantastic to work with! She strikes a perfect balance between always being around to catch special moments and being invisible to guests. You hardly realize that she's shooting around guests and bridal party but she manages to capture the most special and touching moments and knows how to make details look amazing. As a planner, it's so important to maintain a timeline and Emily is thorough AND works within the day's timeline. In a nutshell, I love working with Anna Delores Photography!
Anna Delores Photography is a wedding photographer from Ventura County, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Thousand Oaks. Anna Delores Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Ventura wedding industry for three years. We specialize in vintage inspired, documentary style wedding photography