Anna Delores Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

All I can say is, OMG! Emily and her assistant Rhiana are absolutely and utterly AMAZING!!! I was so taken with Emily's breathtaking photographs on her website that I HAD to have her photograph my wedding. I had looked at other photographers, and hands down, she was the ONE! Besides the fact that she's absolutely adorable and has the most endearing personality ever, she was professional, responsive, and flexible to the utmost degree. Brides, you know how you're dying to see photographs of your wedding the day after but know you won't see any for what seems like forever? Well, not with Emily!! She emailed me with some of the photographs that same day as my wedding at 11:00 at night! They were so beautiful I was in tears when my husband I were looking at them. I didn't have any help planning my wedding, and Emily was so patient and answered all my questions with grace. I had just met her assistant Rhiana that day, and she was just as wonderful! They worked sooo well together! I truly feel grateful that I was able to have them at my wedding and will have the most beautiful photographs to look back on and remember my special day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
4830 Calle Alto, Ste D, Camarillo, CA 93012
BLOG

Bespoke wedding photography in Camarillo, Santa Barbara, Ojai, and Ventura and Los Angeles counties

I’m Emily, and I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding. I'm devoted to documenting the big day with photojournalistic, bespoke imagery.

Photography is a beautiful thing, and I’m convinced I have the best job in the world for getting to do what I do. It’s an honor for me to be there on your wedding day.  It’s a wonderful gift and I don’t take it lightly.

A wedding is many things: an organically-curated story of two; a romantic public commitment; a rad dance party. I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding day, as it commemorates all the effort and joy you’ve put into planning and preparing for this celebration of your love.

Creating images of sweet moments and all the pieces that make you special — this is why I am a photographer.  The organic documentation of your journey as a couple, cumulating in a collection of bespoke wedding photographs, is my mission.

Anna Delores Photography is available for weddings throughout Southern California, as well as for travel throughout the United States and for international destination weddings.

Get in touch for additional details and to schedule a consultation with me; you can send me an e-mail or give me a call at (805) 285-8718.  I can't wait to meet you and hear more about your upcoming wedding!

organic, bespoke wedding photography
emily@annadelores.com | www.annadelores.com

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Emily at Anna Delores Photography is fantastic to work with! She strikes a perfect balance between always being around to catch special moments and being invisible to guests. You hardly realize that she's shooting around guests and bridal party but she manages to capture the most special and touching moments and knows how to make details look amazing. As a planner, it's so important to maintain a timeline and Emily is thorough AND works within the day's timeline. In a nutshell, I love working with Anna Delores Photography!
Anna Delores Photography is a wedding photographer from Ventura County, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Thousand Oaks. Anna Delores Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Ventura wedding industry for three years. We specialize in vintage inspired, documentary style wedding photography