Anna Delores Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Married on 08/07/2021

Exceptional Emily!

Emily and the Anna Delores team shot our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. Having now had three different occasions working with Emily under my belt, I can say with utter confidence that she's talented beyond measure, classy and ethical in her business doings, and someone you will grow to consider a friend quite quickly. On your wedding day, you spend a ton of time with your photographer so it's crucial that you enjoy having them around. Emily kept me calm, gave me so much direction, entertained my countless questions, and even kept me laughing through each phase of the day. She exceeded all expectations in every possible way. First, her talent for shooting exquisite photos is unparalleled. She not only takes incredible portraits and candids of the bride, groom, wedding party, families, and guests but she is a QUEEN of detail shots as well. It was really important to us that she captured all of the design and details that went into creating our "summer soiree" and boy did she deliver. The photos are vibrant, artistic, and timeless. Second, she genuinely cares about you and your event. She is so communicative and goes the extra mile to prepare for your day by collecting tons of info on your event for several weeks leading up. It's very apparent that she wants to understand the uniqueness and priorities of your day so that it comes across in the photos. Finally, she even maintains her meticulousness after the wedding. She provides both teaser photos and your final edits extremely quickly. Be sure to order a custom album too because she does an INSANE job curating that as well. Once your big day is over, all you're left with are the memories and photos. So be sure to work with Anna Delores so that you love your photos as much as we do. I can't wait to work with Emily again as soon as possible!!!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 06/05/2021

Best photographer, person, friend. We feel lucky to know Emily!

Emily is hands-down the absolute best in the business. She has a gift for photography and creates stunning images at any location, in any setting. We had the pleasure of meeting Emily at a close friend's wedding four years ago in Hawaii. All of us instantly fell in love with her work and with her as a person. She brings such a joyous energy to weddings and has the unique ability to make everyone feel comfortable and act like themselves in front of the camera.

So when we got engaged, the first thing we did was hire Emily and her team at Anna Delores Photography. It was the easiest and best decision we made. She, of course, went above and beyond photographing every detail of our event and each one of our crazy friends on the dance floor. She stayed two(!) hours late photographing our wedding because that is just the kind of person she is. She is always fully present and she consistently works hard to capture those special moments. Every single photo we received from our wedding is stunning.

Hire Anna Delores Photography! It will be the best decision you make.
    Tamlyn T. Married on 11/07/2020

Santa Barbara Elopement

Emily at Anna Delores Photography is an elopement angel. Like most brides in 2020, I had to postpone my 200 person, indoor, LA County wedding. I was crushed, but we decided to get married anyway.

Emily was instrumental to my elopement vision. I leaned on her for vendor recommendations since we aren’t from the Santa Barbara area and she absolutely crushed those! She kept me calm when we decided to change our venue three days before our wedding due to weather. Emily was so patient and kind, took all of my crazy phone calls, and hooked me up with the best photographer for our wedding day - Cara! This team is incredible and you can trust that they will always go the extra mile for their couples.

We received our sneak peek within a week of our elopement and our entire album within a month. It’s so hard to pick a favorite because they are beyond gorgeous. Our home is going to look like a shrine to ourselves with all of the photos we are about to print and frame.

I cannot recommend the ADP team enough. We are beyond thankful they were a part of our special day.
    Camila Married on 09/06/2020

Highly recommend!

Working with Emily from Anna Delores Photography was a wonderful experience! She was so sweet and helpful and she made us feel extremely comfortable as we took our wedding photos. She was quick to respond to our inquiries and turned around our gallery in record time. I highly recommend booking Anna Delores Photography - you will not regret it!
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 09/05/2020

Incredibly talented, organized, and fun to work with!

Emily is amazing! I'm so happy we hired her to photograph our COVID-19 micro-wedding/"elopement". She made the planning process so much easier thanks to her knowledge about the local venues and vendors and experience in event coordination. She is super friendly, responsive to emails, and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, she made sure to give gentle instruction to help those of us less accustomed to posing for pictures, but she always made us feel at ease and kept us laughing — and the photos came out beautifully. It's rare to find someone who is equally talented at both the creative/artistic side and the organizational/planning side, but Emily truly excels in both areas. I highly recommend her and her team and I hope I get a chance to use their services again in the future!

Thank you, Emily!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 01/31/2020

Look no further; book anna delores photography

Book Anna Delores Photography IMMEDIATELY. Emily from Anna Delores is a genius artist. Not only is she personable and delightful to work with/plan with/ and be with, but her photos are also magazine-worthy. Everything my husband and I felt on our wedding day was captured by Emily and made beautifully evident in our photographs. The best decision we made (besides marrying each other) was booking Emily. I cannot say enough; people who have seen our photos cannot say enough, and I will forever feel grateful for this company. You may be hiring a photographer, but by the end of the day, you will have a very, very talented friend.
  • Susan
    Susan Married on 09/14/2019

Emily and Beckie are the absolute best!!!

Choosing the ADP team (Emily and Beckie) for our wedding was hands-down the BEST decision I made during the entire wedding planning process!! I truly cannot say enough about how amazing Emily is, and I legitimately miss her now that the wedding is over. She and Beckie brought such an incredible energy to our day, and we had so much fun with them! All of our family and friends also commented on how upbeat they were and how easy they made the entire picture process. And then the pictures themselves are just to die for!! Obviously I knew Emily was talented, but the pictures just took my breath away. The emotion she captured in them is so powerful that one look brings me right back to those moments. You can feel the joy in her photos and I think a lot of that is because her personality creates such an incredible space for her couples to be at ease and in love. She was one of the first vendors I booked and was so helpful through the planning process. She had recommendations for other vendors (found my floral designer through her) and was also an amazing sounding board for other vendors I was looking at. The ADP team is just amazing, and I could go on about them forever!
  • Christina
    Christina R. Married on 09/07/2019

Best decision

My husband and I agreed early on in our wedding planning that the venue and photography were our top priorities. We were so lucky to find Emily at Anna Delores; she was such a pleasure to work with. We were introduced through our wedding coordinator and knew from the first phone call she was the right fit. She had no shortage of time to discuss our vision for the day and details and even went so far as to send us sample timelines for us to review early on in the planning process. On the day of our wedding, she effortlessly guided the entire wedding party, family and guests through photo shoots, yet somehow remained nearly invisible in the background for more candid shots of the festivities. Not once did we feel the weight of her job (which was not a small one given that it was our big day), and she always made us comfortable with pleasant conversation and frequent laughs. We definitely had a couple snags during the day, including a situation getting to the ceremony! But again, Emily never let us feel the weight of it. We received several complements from family members both during the day and afterwards. We highly recommend Emily for your wedding!
    Kelsey Married on 06/22/2019

Best Money Spent on the Wedding!

Truly the best money spent at the wedding was on Emily. She is worth every dime, people! From the first phone call, her energy was so great and made me feel relaxed. Once we signed a contract with her she sent us the cutest little box with a champagne to celebrate. It was so thoughtful.

And then at the engagement photo shoot she again put me at ease (I don't love having my photo taken).

Her and Maddie did an amazing job at my wedding and we got the most beautiful photos. People are still telling me they can't believe how lovely they are.

Emily and her team are professional, warm, fun, funny, communicative, and calm. Everything you could want on your wedding day! Cannot recommend them more! Love love loved them.
    Kate Married on 08/25/2018
    Wow, Emily was nothing but amazing in every way! We are still in awe of our amazing photos and how easy Emily and her team made our day. She was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, and she just has such a positive, fun vibe which definitely makes your wedding day that much better!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/11/2017
    I am 88 days into wedded bliss and totally miss being in wedding planning contact with Emily of Anna Delores Photography. When I first got introduced to Emily via my wedding planner, Emily and I talked on the phone for an HOUR!! Emily's energetic personality and knowledge shined through that convo, and I knew she was the one I wanted to work with - I didn't talk to any other wedding photographer vendors. Part of the package is an engagement photo session, which is a huge perk. Not only did we get amazing engagement photos, but using that hour session, Emily guided Nathan and I on some tips for taking photos, that would come in handy on our wedding day and make taking photos come more naturally. During the planning process I had a couple great check-in convos with Emily that brought down the normal stress of being a bride. On our wedding day, Emily and her second shooter, Felicia, captured the most amazing pictures that display the perfect story of our wedding day. We completely trusted Emily and Felicia on their ideas. Nathan and I spent three hours looking through our photos and there were several times where I had tears in my eyes saying "oh my gosh!!! They caught that moment too?!?!"
    Emily, you should be very proud of Anna Delores Photography. You are the sweetest, super talented and brought the BEST giggles and energy to our Wedding Day. Thank you again for capturing the best day ever!! Miss you!!!!!
    Lots of Love,
    Nicole Garthwait
    Kelly Married on 10/07/2017
    I first saw Emily’s photo of a beautiful couple standing in front of a gorgeous tree with a candlelight alter. I must have stared at that photo for many minutes. I noticed it was shot by AnnaDelores, and from there I was intrigued of who this Anna was. lol. I came to find out that the backstory of how Emily created her business’ name was touching and meaningful. From there on, I knew no matter what I had to get to know this creative and beautiful woman.
    My now wife and I met up with Emily in DTLA. What was supposed to be an hour or two meeting and discussion about our wedding and her photography packages, the whole hoopla, ended up lasting for over 5 hours. We shared laughs, stories, and all the emotions. I think we all felt it then that not only was she hired, and this would begin our work relationship, but also a long-lasting friendship. And that’s just what it was...Aside from her amazing and beautiful photography skills, which anyone can clearly see is magical, Emily’s soul is just as magical. She cares deeply about you and her work which is one and the same. She pays attention to every detail, and then some. She had us laughing and created genuine moments. Not only did we love her, but all of our guests did as well.
    I too am a wedding photographer, and have been for almost 4 years. My wife also photographs weddings with me. We both had a very precise, and specific eye on what our wedding photos would be, and what type of personality our photographer would need to have, which is VERY important. I can proudly and confidently say that I can never be more blessed to have had Emily as our photographer and now as our friend. We love you, Emily. - Kelly Balch
    Kelsey Married on 10/07/2017
    I second everything In Kelly’s review [that’s my wife =) ]. Choosing a wedding photographer was definitely a process for us, as we both were fairly...ehmm..particular. Quite often, our friends would ask us “Wait, so who is going to shoot YOUR wedding?!”
    Well, after the first time we met Emily, we knew instantly it would be her, and were overjoyed that she was available to shoot our wedding. It was a trek: 3 hours away into the Sequoia mountains, and Emily was so excited for the adventure and challenge. On our wedding day, she was calm and attentive. She worked her butt off, carrying her gear up hills and still giggling throughout the day. She went above and beyond, capturing some of the most precious moments of our lives in a beautiful creative way. She’s more than our photographer, she’s our family and we can’t wait to share more memories with her! -Kelsey
    Meredith Married on 09/16/2017
    Working with Anna Delores Photography for our Santa Barbara wedding was an absolute DREAM! We got our wedding photos back and have had so many people say that they are the most beautiful wedding photos they’ve ever seen. The same was said for our aaahhmazing engagement photos at Butterfly Beach.

The light and emotion that they’re able to capture in their photos is breathtaking. The wedding day went as fast as people said it would but Emily, Rhianna and Sarah captured the details of the whole day perfectly. They really go above and beyond to get the best shots and they had us laughing and smiling all day.

Emily and her team are such a joy to work with. They’re extremely professional, creative, warm and so fun to be around. Thank you Emily and team, you made our wedding day even more unforgettable!
    Sarah Married on 08/19/2017
    Rhianna is a truly amazing photographer. Our photos are outrageously gorgeous, and they perfectly capture the feelings, personalities, experiences, and lively pulse of our wedding. I am awed by how sensitive and artful they all are. My husband and I feel we are living the wedding again when we look at our photos; what an incredible gift this is! I would also add that Rhianna was a delight to work with. She is warm, playful, intelligent, and creative, but also capable of fading into the background; we were never anxious or "in the spotlight" when we didn't want to be. This allowed us to relax completely and contributed very significantly to our wedding's joyful, playful, and intimate atmosphere. In short, we couldn't imagine a better experience!
  • Cory
    Cory Married on 08/12/2017
    Our wedding was 1 week ago, and Emily was amazing! Our venue was on a remote ranch and was not the easiest to access, but Emily was there both for our rehearsal and arrived early on our wedding day. She was nice enough to take pictures even on our rehearsal day so that we were able to get pictures in different parts of the ranch. She is easy-going and personable, and helped coach us so that we were comfortable when taking pictures (as it didn't come that natural to us!) During our reception, she blended in with the crowd, taking shots of guests while looking like she was having a good time herself :) Our families were so impressed by her ability to remember everyone's name. She went above and beyond her role of a photographer by helping with little details such as keeping us on schedule, checking in on us before the ceremony, and even helping to bustle my dress. Our sneak peek picture she sent us is breathtaking, and I can't wait to get the rest of our pictures back! I couldn't be happier with our decision to hire her as our wedding photographer and would be sure to use her again!
    Amy Married on 08/05/2017
    I cannot say enough about Emily and her team. Her photography skills are like nothing I've ever seen and our pictures turned out even better than I could have dreamed. Emily is also fantastic to work with - she is fun, easy going, sweet and hilarious - exactly what you need when shooting an engagement session or at your wedding! I would shout from the rooftops if I could what an amazing experience my husband and I had with Emily - we just can't say enough great things about her. Photography is by far the most important part of the wedding, and it's so important to get that right to preserve memories - and boy are we glad we chose Emily and her team!
    Sydney Married on 07/15/2017
    Emily & Rhianna of Anna Delores Photography are so amazing that my crazy long review from other websites didn't fit here. I'll shorten to a summary: if you want beautiful photography that captures every emotion from your wedding day, wonderfully fun individuals who can make you feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, and the best bonus wedding guests ever, you cannot go wrong booking Anna Delores Photography for your wedding. As an added plus, you will be stuck with them forever because everyone unmarried at your wedding will love them so much that they will book them for their own weddings.
    Dana Married on 12/31/2016
    I am not a very wordy person, but I don't think there are enough words to adequately express my appreciation and love for Anna Delores Photography – specifically Emily. Emily is the most wonderful human being. She is effervescent. I knew from our very first meeting that she was the photographer I wanted. As a photographer myself, I knew that finding the right person to document my wedding day was going to be of the utmost importance for me. She has tremendous technical proficiency and an artist's eye – a winning combo!

I'm neither someone that is accustomed to nor craves the spotlight, but Emily made me feel comfortable spending an entire day in front of the camera. Her humor and enthusiasm made me more relaxed. My husband and I enjoyed every moment we got to spend with her. I couldn't have imagined a better person to include in all the nook and cranny moments of our wedding day.

I highly recommend Emily; she is knowledgable, professional and fun. Basically she is the best and you need not look any further for your wedding photographer!
    Karin Married on 12/09/2016
    Booking Anna Delores was one of the best and easiest decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. We knew that it was important that we got great pictures of our guests, but also of the awesome scenery of our Yosemite wedding. I stumbled across Anna Delores while looking up Yosemite wedding pictures on Google, contacted Emily and never looked back! Emily and Rhianna's commitment and flexibility helped the pre-wedding stages go smoothly. We didn't worry about anything because we felt so comfortable with Anna Delores. Rhianna and Steven were our wedding photographers and we got many compliments about them and their ability to coral our big, crazy families. They were so personable and friendly that they put everyone at ease. When my husband and I got our pictures back, our decision to go with Anna Delores was reaffirmed in each and every picture. Booking Anna Delores will be the best thing for you and your wedding! They're amazing in every sense of the word.
    Samantha Married on 10/22/2016
    It's hard to know where to begin with Emily, so let's just skip to where we end. If you are looking for a kind, professional and most importantly fun person to capture your big day, it's Emily from Anna Delores. Our priority was capturing the beauty of our families converging for our special day and Emily captured everyone, including us and our love, perfectly. She photographed the most beautiful portraits and a ton of candids that we will cherish forever. She also respected all of our wishes, like opting out of a first look and making it to the end of our cocktail hour - which any photographer will tell you is impossible. All the while she made us laugh and became a friend we'll cherish for a long time. From the moment we met, she made it a priority to learn who we are as a couple and what is important to us on our wedding day. Then, she captured all of our wishes and things we didn't even know we wanted! Emily is a true pro who has a genuine talent for capturing beauty and emotion. Stop here and contact her - it will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding. Happy planning!
    Ashley Married on 06/04/2016
    Right now, you are planning your perfect wedding as you search through every photographer, and read countless reviews- but let me give you assurance, you can stop here. I cannot say enough great things about Anna Delores Photography! Honestly, after meeting Emily in person and seeing the incredible engagement photos she took for us, there was no question we would use Anna Delores Photography for our wedding. We decided early on that photography was a top priority and I am so happy we did! It turned out to be a fabulous decision and the memories Emily captured are priceless. Emily and her team are professional, courteous, playful and fun, all while ensuring they got every single special photo we had requested (although this creative genius did not need any pointers from me). She kept everyone on target with our timing and everyone at our wedding thought she was friendly, outgoing, and professional. Her photos speak for themselves and we were so happy Flutter Magazine shared our wedding (and Emily’s talent) in issue 12. Thank you Emily from the bottom of our hearts!
    Courtney Married on 06/04/2016
    We used Rhianna as our photograher and she is AMAZING!! We could not be happier with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out! We are so fortunate to have come across Anna Delores Photography - the way Rhianna captured so many wonderful moments and Emily's editing are nothing short of phenomenal. Both Rhianna and Emily are like family to us now! These girls ROCK!!!
    Pamela Married on 05/06/2016
    My Husband and I learned early on in the wedding planning process that photography was important to us and that we weren't going to opt for just any ol photographer that came recommended to us from the typical wedding venue vendor preferred lists. We carefully researched and flipped through countless photographers websites. I wound up stumbling upon Anna Delores' website (while at work ??) and it only took ONE photo to get me to swoon + get hooked. I booked a consultation immediately after and was beyond excited for our meeting. As excited as I was, It was also important for us that we felt a connection with our photographers and we got JUST that instantly with Rhianna and Emily. These 2 ladies are both power women and are fiercely passionate with their never ending work.

Also, Rhianna was our main photographer and she is my girl for life! We were complete strangers when we met and wound up becoming friends! Who else becomes friends with their wedding photographer?! We had an outdoor wedding, and of course there was last minute unexpected rain, the day before the wedding. Rhianna was literally researching alternative venues + volunteering her man's help to lug all of our stuff *sigh* I could go on about this Wonder Woman for days!

Last but not least, Emily! Emily is my inner soul + her personality is my jam. We literally got the dream duo cause Emily tag teamed with Rhianna on our wedding day + she crafted the most BEAUTIFUL arrangements of my bouquet, trinkets + place cards. I literally still swoon and get compliments to this day.

Ok, after a 1000+ worded essay, I shall conclude to say if you want wedding photographers who will go above + beyond for you in every aspect of a wedding and who genuinely care about you as a couple, opt with Anna Delores. You can't be disappointed.
    Rachel Married on 04/09/2016
    If you have the opportunity to book Anna Delores Photography for your event DO IT!!!!! I can't stop raving about them!!! Emily and Rhianna shot our wedding day, and I don't know if I've ever met anyone who's as good at their jobs as these two! They're professional and sweet and creative and instructive and reliable and so funny! And they find the beauty and humor in everything they see through their lenses, and capture it so you can see it later, too! And they capture EVERYTHING! They made our wedding day so stress-free and fun! After it's all over you'll be left thinking, "what else could I use a photographer for?" Because you'll want to hire them again!