Camarillo, CA 93012 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Stella Bloom Designs

Stella Bloom Designs is a full-service floral & event design company. We specialize in creating unique & breath-taking florals for your special day!

sb1

Stella Bloom Designs 5
Stella Bloom Designs 6
Stella Bloom Designs 7

Jamie · Married on 03/11/2018

Amy from Stella Bloom went above and beyond for our wedding. We were able to talk and brainstorm before the wedding. I don’t know much about floral design, but I was able to tell her the flowers I liked and our color scheme. Amy took those items and made a gorgeous floral theme for our wedding bouquets and centerpieces. She made us all feel so special!

Hilary · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't say enough good things about Stella Bloom. When I first met with Amy (owner), I didn't really know how I wanted my flowers to look, and couldn't provide her much guidance. I just had a couple of pictures and very vague ideas. She somehow transformed my vague instructions into EXACTLY what I wanted. She does top stunning work (just check out her Instagram), and all night at my wedding, guests came up to me to compliment me on the flowers.

I will also say that Amy works with you to make sure that you get the most bang for your buck, and she helped me make economical decisions to cut flower costs, while still making them look amazing.

Amy is a sweetheart and so easy to get along with. She has a great energy about her. She is definitely someone you want to have on your team.

Also, when rain was projected on my wedding day about a week before, Amy calmed me down and talked me through our options for moving the flowers and the outside arch indoors, and was very responsive and proactive through this nerve wracking process. She even started following weather patterns and updating me with the forecast. She really went above and beyond, and I was truly grateful.

I HIGHLY recommend Stella Bloom, and would absolutely use them again. Amy does amazing work!

Kiersten · Married on 10/28/2017

There are no words to express how amazing Amy is, but I'll TRY MY BEST! She is incredible from start to finish. She has such a warm bubbly personality that makes you feel immediately comfortable and like she's "got this" (which she does). I started out not knowing exactly what I was looking for but had a few ideas. Amy helped cultivate those ideas, suggested things I had not considered, and helped educate me along the process of planning. On the actual wedding day, she went so above and beyond - it blew my expectations. We received SO many compliments on the flowers. She is so knowledgable in her craft and clearly experienced. I am so thankful for her and her fabulous team who made all my wedding dreams come true. The flowers were better than I could have imagined! THANK YOU AMY + THE STELLA BLOOM TEAM!!

Stella Bloom Designs 8
    Stella Bloom Designs 9
    Stella Bloom Designs 10
    Stella Bloom Designs 11

Stella Bloom Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stella Bloom Designs 1
    Free Groom's Boutonniere with Booking
    Receive a free Groom's Boutonniere when you book your Floral Package with Stella Bloom Designs - make sure to mention Wedding Wire.

• Anna Delores Photography
    Anna Delores Photography Wedding Photographers

How do I even begin to describe Amy of Stella Bloom Designs? She's not only an INCREDIBLY gifted and talented florist, but a wonderful person and a joy to work with. As a photographer, I never *really* knew what the difference between florists and flowers could be, until I collaborated with Amy. Her bouquets, centerpieces, and the quality of her arrangements are so stunning and really blows everyone else out of the water. Her taste is impeccable and her execution is flawless; she takes great pride in her work and holds herself to the highest standards of presentation, professionalism, and creativity. I can't recommend Stella Bloom enough!

• Christina Logan Design
    Christina Logan Design Wedding Planners

I just adore Amy of Stella Bloom Designs. She has such an internal beauty that glows when you meet her and it shows up in her creativity and her work. Her floral arrangements are gorgeous and her talent is very apparent in everything that she produces. You would be lucky to work with her!

• Joelle Charming
    Joelle Charming Wedding Planners

Amy from Stella Bloom Designs has such a talent with flowers, and a great eye for detail. I was fortunate enough to work with her on a photo shoot recently, and she was able to create the beautiful centerpieces and a bouquet for us to work with. Without her, our shoot just wouldn't have been as successful as it was!

• Camarillo, 93012 See on map