Camarillo, CA 93012 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Stella Bloom Designs

Stella Bloom Designs is a full-service floral & event design company.  We specialize in creating unique & breath-taking florals for your special day!

Other couples have also viewed

• Gilded Blossoms Bridal Design

77 Reviews for Stella Bloom Designs

• Jessica

Jessica K. · Married on 05/26/2019

10/10! Highly Recommend

Thank you Amy for making our wedding look soo beautiful! The flower arrangements were incredibly unique, so elegant and really fit with the overall ambience of our wedding. I didn't have a firm idea of what kind of bouquet I wanted and Amy was able to create one beyond my wildest dreams - it's now one of my favorite things to look at in photos!! Thank you Amy!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Stella Bloom Designs's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write this nice review!!! I SO appreciate it and loved working with you!!!!

Jamie · Married on 03/11/2018

Amy from Stella Bloom went above and beyond for our wedding. We were able to talk and brainstorm before the wedding. I don’t know much about floral design, but I was able to tell her the flowers I liked and our color scheme. Amy took those items and made a gorgeous floral theme for our wedding bouquets and centerpieces. She made us all feel so special!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Hilary · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't say enough good things about Stella Bloom. When I first met with Amy (owner), I didn't really know how I wanted my flowers to look, and couldn't provide her much guidance. I just had a couple of pictures and very vague ideas. She somehow transformed my vague instructions into EXACTLY what I wanted. She does top stunning work (just check out her Instagram), and all night at my wedding, guests came up to me to compliment me on the flowers.

I will also say that Amy works with you to make sure that you get the most bang for your buck, and she helped me make economical decisions to cut flower costs, while still making them look amazing.

Amy is a sweetheart and so easy to get along with. She has a great energy about her. She is definitely someone you want to have on your team.

Also, when rain was projected on my wedding day about a week before, Amy calmed me down and talked me through our options for moving the flowers and the outside arch indoors, and was very responsive and proactive through this nerve wracking process. She even started following weather patterns and updating me with the forecast. She really went above and beyond, and I was truly grateful.

I HIGHLY recommend Stella Bloom, and would absolutely use them again. Amy does amazing work!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Stella Bloom Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 175.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 6500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stella Bloom Designs 1
    Free Groom's Boutonniere with Booking
    Receive a free Groom's Boutonniere when you book your Floral Package with Stella Bloom Designs - make sure to mention Wedding Wire.

• Anna Delores Photography Wedding Photographers

How do I even begin to describe Amy of Stella Bloom Designs? She's not only an INCREDIBLY gifted and talented florist, but a wonderful person and a joy to work with. As a photographer, I never *really* knew what the difference between florists and flowers could be, until I collaborated with Amy. Her bouquets, centerpieces, and the quality of her arrangements are so stunning and really blows everyone else out of the water. Her taste is impeccable and her execution is flawless; she takes great pride in her work and holds herself to the highest standards of presentation, professionalism, and creativity. I can't recommend Stella Bloom enough!

• Christina Logan Events Wedding Planners

I just adore Amy of Stella Bloom Designs. She has such an internal beauty that glows when you meet her and it shows up in her creativity and her work. Her floral arrangements are gorgeous and her talent is very apparent in everything that she produces. You would be lucky to work with her!

• Joelle Charming Wedding Planners

Amy from Stella Bloom Designs has such a talent with flowers, and a great eye for detail. I was fortunate enough to work with her on a photo shoot recently, and she was able to create the beautiful centerpieces and a bouquet for us to work with. Without her, our shoot just wouldn't have been as successful as it was!

• Camarillo, 93012 See on map
    8053208895 (Phone number)
    Location of (Stella Bloom Designs)