Christina Logan Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Package Price

Christina Logan Events is a wedding planning business based in Brentwood, Tennessee. Christina, who is the owner and lead planner, has been planning special events for over 10 years. She has worked with weddings of all sizes, types, and styles and always strives to make them as unique as the couple she is planning it for.

Before your big day, you will get the opportunity to share your wedding ideas and vision with Christina. With every wedding she plans, she pays close attention to the details and elegant touches. To help you have a stress-free planning experience, she can handle such things as your timelines, to-do lists, and budget analysis. Christina Logan Design offers wedding management, partial planning, and full planning depending on how much coverage you need.

We are a luxury planning services. With rates starting at $2000 for management and partial planning beginning around $4000. Our full planning clients generally have budgets starting in the $50,000 range and up to $100,000, dependent on the guest count. With smaller weddings being more popular at this social climate, guest counts are lower and therefore budgets may decrease marginally. We are happy to talk through all options and see how we can make things work!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jeanelle W. Married on 11/12/2021

She was IN it for the long haul with me!

Christina and I worked together for a couple years. She was patient and available during the MANY changes and always had great perspective and calming down skills. My dream wedding was blowing up right before my eyes and she was always a pinnacle of support. After many pivots and date changes it finally happened and she make it all come to life in the best way. We are so grateful for her patience and expertise! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a rock start planner to make your life 1000x easier!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/30/2021

The BEST Wedding Management!

Whether you are the least organized bride or the most organized bride, I promise that Christina will be the biggest asset to your wedding. Christina provided wedding management services for our October 2021 wedding, and working with her was an incredible experience. When we postponed in 2020, Christina was flexible and supportive. She continued to check-in with us over our yearlong postponement and was always available to answer questions. As our new wedding date approached, we were in touch daily to review details and Christina was in contact with all of my many, many day-of vendors to ensure the big day would be flawless. She went above and beyond every step of the way to make our wedding day completely stress-free for us. One of the groomsmen even said that he had never been to a wedding where everything just flowed so seamlessly. Christina's expertise in wedding coordination, her amazing organization skills, and her spunky, positive attitude made her an absolute joy to work with. Although I'm sure Fall 2021 was likely one of the busiest wedding seasons for Christina, she truly made my husband and I feel like our wedding was her number one focus. We are so grateful to have been able to work with her and cannot recommend her enough!
    Christina M. Married on 10/10/2021

Book Her Immediately

My husband and I got married at the Country Music Hall of Fame in October 2021 and Christina was nothing short of fabulous in planning our wedding. She was able to translate my (likely confusing) vision of "eclectic/boho, yet elevated, formal, but not stuffy" and all my other vignettes of desires into a beautiful event that was unfortgettable and most importantly...felt like us. Hire her now because: A) She helped us plan ours from TX, and she's incredibly good at making weekends for vendor visits super efficient. B) Her vendor recs are AMAZING. Everyone we used was exceptional in their craft and kind. C) I had a lot on my plate work-wise and she kept me on task, which I am sure was a full-time job at times. Even more impressive--we moved and started a new job a month before the wedding, and she went above and beyond to get us through the final phases.

My biggest regret looking back would be that I should have booked her for full planning services instead of partial. Can't speak highly enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

27 photos · 07/10/2020
  • McKinsey & Garrett
    20 photos · 09/14/2019

12 South Band 12 South Band Wedding Bands

Christina Logan is so great to work with! You will love having her as your event planner!

One10 Beauty One10 Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a busy Bridal Beauty Agency we work with planners on a regular basis. Working with Christina was such an easy and helpful process. She was on top of all the changes to the brides schedule down to the last day. The wedding went so smoothly and we can't wait to work with her in the future!

Hot Einstein Hot Einstein Wedding Bands

Christina Logan was a pleasure to work with. She helped make sure everything went smoothly for the band so that we were able to put on a great show for the wedding party. Overall, the wedding seemed very well organized and everyone had a great time.

Brentwood, 37027

M-F 9am - 5pm or by appointment
Location of (Christina Logan Events)
Brentwood Brentwood, TN, 37027

M-F 9am - 5pm or by appointment

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding