Jillian Rose Photography

Newbury Park, CA View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

Hello and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We provide fun, romantic, photojournalistic style photos of your wedding day! View our profile on WeddingWire or visit us at www.jillianrosephotography.com

We look forward to hearing all the details! xo

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

4,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,000

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

1 User photo

Mariana Married on 11/04/2017
    I am so so happy that Jillian photographed our wedding day. I first met Jillian for a beer and quickly decided that her personality and sense of humor would be a perfect fit for my friends and family. She was super responsive to every email I sent along the way and provided her input on ceremony timing/lighting issues. On the day of, she was excellent at finding creative shots (at a venue she had not been to before) and getting our family portraits done efficiently. I got a sneak peak of photos the day after the wedding and the rest of the photos shortly thereafter. I never had to worry about getting the photos, she was always on top of it! AND, the entire collection turned out amazing.
    Staci Married on 10/28/2017
    Jillian is amazing! Not only is she an excellent photographer she is extremely friendly and fun! She made us feel very comfortable behind the camera and our photos came out great. She also got them back to us way faster than I expected which was great!! Love her and would highly recommend!!
    Sunny Married on 08/05/2017
    BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!! We met Jillian after we had already done our engagement shoot with another photographer and decided we needed someone else. Initially, I was nervous about never working with our wedding photographer before the day of the wedding, but as soon as she arrived I was immediately at ease. She was not afraid to tell us if something looked awkward or wasn't working, which I LOVED! She gave us a preview of about 30 photos the day after the wedding!! All photos were finished and uploaded to the link within 20 days for us to enjoy! The quality of the photos is absolutely amazing and I am beyond satisfied! With the package we purchased we get to choose 75 photos for our album!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Tessa Lyn Events Tessa Lyn Events Wedding Planners

Jillian Rose Photography is the first place I send my brides looking for vendors. She is organized, professional and easy to get along with. All clients that have booked her have been pleased with her work. Highly recommend!

No Worries Event Planning No Worries Event Planning Wedding Planners

Jillian creates gorgeous shots and works well even on a tight schedule. I can't recommend her enough!

Erin Grace Events Erin Grace Events Wedding Planners

Jillian has done amazing work. I lover her style of photography. Not only is she a wonderful photographer but you can count on her when you need for your big day! You can't go wrong with Jillian!

Newbury Park, 91320
8053001989
310-692-1419
Location of (Jillian Rose Photography)

Jillian Rose Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jillian Rose Photography include in the starting price?

Jillian Rose Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Jillian Rose Photography offer?

Jillian Rose Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jillian Rose Photography offer?

Jillian Rose Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jillian Rose Photography offer for wedding events?

Jillian Rose Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jillian Rose Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jillian Rose Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding