927 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90403 Map · Phone number

About Tessa Lyn Events

Based in Brentwood, CA, Tessa Lyn Events is a boutique wedding planning company that will work alongside you to make your dream wedding a reality while respecting your personal taste and budget. From full service planning packages to only the final details, we have a service that will fit your needs. Please visit www.tessa.com for prices, packages, and more!

img0529
img0529
photo 2 2

14 Reviews for Tessa Lyn Events

Claudia · Married on 04/15/2018

Simply put, I cannot recommend Tessa more highly. She is the creme de la creme of wedding planners all wrapped up in a wonderfully likeable and down to earth package. I interviewed several wedding planners and knew immediately that she was “the one.” If you look at photos of her work, you will clearly see that she puts together truly beautiful and downright spectacular weddings. That in and of itself is of course a huge selling point, but I must say that it was her meticulous attention to detail and her wonderfully helpful and thoughtful approach that made the entire wedding planning process a true pleasure for me.

I had a somewhat short timeline for planning (about 4 months) and was a bit nervous about pulling it off. Tessa immediately launched into action with a clear and doable plan, quickly putting my mind at ease. I think she would be a great match for a range of brides, from one who has a very specific vision of how she would like her wedding to be, to someone who is very open to different possibilities. I was somewhere in between...there were certain things that were important to me and others that I hadn’t put an ounce of thought into. For the things that I hadn’t thought about, she was able to quickly orient me and narrow down the potentially dizzying range of choices. She is truly full service and you can be as hands off or hands on as you like in working with her and be assured of a beautifully memorable experience.

People often say that their wedding was a “blur.” Probably the most telling aspect with regard to working with Tessa is that my wedding was not a blur. I truly savored every moment. All I really had to do that day was “show up” and deeply enjoy the experience because every detail was taken care of and the flow of the event was perfect.

Thank you, Tessa! I am so filled with gratitude for what you did for us.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Chimere · Married on 04/29/2017

We tasked Tessa Lyn Events with what could of have been a difficult job, helping coordinate a Wedding on the opposite coast in Savannah, GA! Now while I could have just gone with a local coordinator and called it a day, I knew I wanted Tessa and her team's expertise because their work is incredible. Tessa and her whole team are professional, know what works, and will tell you like it is! That is why I needed her to advise me, even from a far, to help execute my dreams because Tessa has great taste. My dreams came true on my wedding day, and I couldn’t have done it without Tessa and her team’s guidance.

Sent on 07/15/2017

For any bride-to-be who is starting to plan her wedding, I highly recommend that you run, not walk, to the phone and call Tessa Lyn Events. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed, because no one works harder than Tessa Brand to create your dream wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Tessa Lyn Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• The Purple Tree
    The Purple Tree Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Tessa. She's got great artistic vision and execution, is calm under pressure, and makes sure everything is handled WELL so her couples can truly enjoy their day to the fullest. I would recommend her any time.

• Malibu West Beach Club
    Malibu West Beach Club Country Club Weddings

When your wedding must go flawlessly, Tessa Lyn Events is the one to hire!

• Jillian Rose Photography
    Jillian Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Tessa is simply amazing. Creative, organized and extremely passionate for all things pretty, Tessa won't miss a beat on your wedding or event. She is by far one of my favorite event planners in the industry and I can't recommend her enough!

• 927 Lincoln Blvd Santa Monica, 90403 See on map