Christina Logan Design Reviews

64 Reviews for Christina Logan Design

• Kay

Kay Dudley · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Helpful and Calming

Christina was able to help us find a venue in Nashville to have the wedding that could handle both ceremony and reception. We wanted to have everything in one place and that was not an easy thing to find! The search was stressful but she remained calm and confident that we could find the perfect place and we did!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Christina Logan Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kay!! I loved working with you and I think the wedding was SUCH a success

Susan Mateer · Married on 07/13/2019

Christina kept us organized and made wedding planning fun

Christina worked well with everyone involved and kept us all extremely organized and on top of deadlines. The wedding was beyond beautiful and the flow was absolutely perfect. Christina and her team were friendly and fun throughout the entire experience. They made for a very low-stress planning process and NO stress wedding day!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 12/16/2018

Book Christina!!

Christina made my day run so smoothly when I had ZERO clue what I was doing. She is a dream to work with and is sure to get things done exactly as you dream for them to be. I couldn't have done my wedding day without her.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hoogerhyde · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect Day Made Easy

Christina Logan is amazing - in one word. I was planning a wedding in only 4 months and the woman crushed it! I only did partial planning with her, but she made the whole process so easy - she kept me on budget, handled all the catering, rentals and service team and helped me with all the things I needed to complete on my end.

My wedding and reception turned in SO perfect. I was pretty stressed leading up to the day, but when I dropped everything off with Christina and her team, I rode the rest of the day out easy. If you want someone who knows their stuff, can create anything you dream up, and it pleasant (but firm when needed!) - this is Christina.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lauren Miller · Married on 10/20/2018

Stressfree process and amazing results

Having Christina as our planner was the BEST decision we made during this process. It was a hard one, as we contemplated many of the same questions you listed above, but she delivered with everything she said. She guided us through the planning process with such ease and made our wedding day stress free. Her ability to get to know us and listen to our likes, and dislikes allowed her to create an aesthetic for our wedding that was one of a kind, tailored exactly for us. Many of our friends at our wedding said "this wedding fits the two of you." It truly was everything we hoped and imagined it to be.

Part of the reason I believe Christina was able to create such a magical day for us is because of her excellent communication skills. She got to know us through phone calls, emails, and visits. Which made it easy for her to understand who we were as a couple and translate in to our beautifully executed wedding day. There was rarely a week that went by that we didn't at a minimum email. She came with us to every vendor appointment and had calls with us when we needed to talk out our options or make decisions. She truly was available when we needed her and we never once felt like we hadn't heard from her. I knew she had other couples she was planning for, but it truly felt like we were the only ones.

One of the very first things we did with Christina was sit down to discuss our budget. From this discussion she was able to create a comprehensive budget breakdown of everything you'll need for the wedding. Her knowledge of all the vendors around Nashville is extensive, so she was able to provide us various vendor options based on how much money we allotted for each item. If we were at a risk of making a decision that would put us over our allotted budget she let us know right away so we could make a decision for how we wanted to proceed.

There’s nothing I would change about our wedding, nor the way Christina executed and planned it. She made it perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Shawn · Married on 09/29/2018

We just had an elegant back yard wedding and used Christina as our wedding "day-of" planner. We're both self employed in our thirties and figured we didn't need to spend the money on a planner. "We could do it ourselves" we said.

We agreed to meet with her anyway and thought it couldn't hurt and maybe it'd be worth it. Within 10 minutes of her being here on the initial meeting she had already brought up a dozen things we hadn't thought of or even knew we needed to figure out.

That was about 45 days from the wedding. We were in contact nearly every day after that about some detail of the wedding she wanted to be sure was perfect - even though she was just our day-of planner. I remember my (now) wife and I talking about it, that even if she didn't do anything on the wedding day itself her fee was already justified.

Then the wedding day came around. Her and her assistant spent over 12 hours here coordinating, directing, and physically moving things around. During the ceremony I realized I had never gave my best man the rings and I was freaking out. But when the officiant asked for them, he had them. Christina had made sure he had them. There are literally dozens of instances where we were like thank goodness we have Christina!!

Seriously she is worth every penny and honestly doesn't charge enough for what she does! Hire her.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Jonathan · Married on 05/18/2018

I wanted to write my own review of Christina Logan design. I know my wife will write one too. When we got engaged, we were on the fence about getting a wedding planner and then we were on the fence about how involved did we want them to be. HANDS DOWN, the best decision we made during our wedding planning. She was there when we needed her even if it was a silly question or something more important.

She made the planning process simply, easy, and enjoyable. The day of our wedding was flawless. She coordinated everything with such grace. You can tell that she is extremely talented and enjoys what she does. I have nothing but good things to say about Christina. Also, on a side note, she is a talented calligrapher as well. We had her write out our invitation addresses, she did superb.

Christina Logan Design is the only option you should consider when selecting a wedding planner. We could not have been any happier.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kate · Married on 11/25/2017

Christina Logan is an absolute God send, and hiring her was the best decision we made when we began planning our wedding. I'll never forget how she came into my life- I'd reached out to another wedding planner, and she had referred me to Christina, connecting us through text. The first time I talked to Christina on the phone, it was meant to be! I felt at ease, like someone had reached into my childhood wedding dreams and was about to make them all reality. The funny thing was, I didn't have a real clear picture of what my wedding was supposed to look like, but I wanted it to feel like a certain way... a hugeeeeeeee partttyyyyy!!!! Christina gave me my dream, listening intently, managing all my expectations, providing me clarity and suggestions, and turned all my feels into something tangible and extraordinary. She was far more than a planner through the process of making my wedding come to life; she was a magician, a therapist, a fairy godmother, and a friend. And that day? Holy cow... it was FLAWLESS. I felt every single second of happiness I could feel, as did my husband, who literally looked at me at the end of the night and said "WOW, she NAILED it!". Christina (and her assistant) made it all happen. Our day would not have been the dream it was without her.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Christina was so wonderful to work with! I was really nervous about letting someone else take over my day, but Christina had it under complete control!! She was very responsive throughout the wedding process, gave me advice, her opinion (when I asked for it of course), and really took my hand and guided me throughout the entire process. There is NO way I could have had such a smooth and enjoyable wedding without her. I would highly recommend using Christina!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Morgan · Married on 07/21/2017

Christina and her team did a phenomenal job of helping us plan our perfect wedding day! Even though we went with the "month of coordination" package, Christina was helpful throughout our entire engagement with answering questions and helping us choosing vendors that matched our needs. Throughout the planning process, she was helpful, responsive, and engaged in helping us achieve the exact vision we wanted. She provided such warmth and peace throughout the process, and made our wedding day stress-free and relaxing knowing she had every detail under control.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Hayley · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Christina was the absolute best decision I made in the wedding planning process. I was planning a wedding in Nashville remotely and became overwhelmed within 24 hours of being engaged. I researched planners and Christina responded promptly, asking if we could chat on the phone so she could get to know me. I knew as soon as I talked to her that she was the one we should hire.
    She is insanely good at what she does. She has relationships with all Nashville vendors and is so helpful at navigating contracts as well. Above all, though, she is easy to talk to, fun to be around, and such a good listener. She was on top of every detail throughout the entire process and kept me as free of stress as possible. Our wedding was the absolute greatest day of my life and a lot of that was thanks to Christina and her team. She took the time to get to know me and my (now) husband, communicated openly and regularly with me (and my mom), and helped us stay in the budget we gave her while still getting everything we wanted (and more). I can't say enough great things about Christina Logan but I certainly don't know how I could have possibly planned my wedding without her. Do yourself a favor - if you are in need of a Nashville planner, hire Christina Logan. She will make sure you get the wedding of your dreams from start to finish.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Hilda · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Christina's "month of" wedding services. Absolutely invaluable! She was so pleasant to work with, extremely professional and organized while keeping the process fun. Very easy to communicate with and quick to respond to questions. If I could rate her a 10 for flexibility I would. When the long awaited plan for a beautiful garden wedding at Belle Meade Plantation was suddenly changed by severe thunderstorms she coordinated the quick transition from garden to tent for 200+ guests and made it seem effortless. Christina made it easy for me to relax and have fun at my daughter's wedding! By the way she and her assistant did all of this looking absolutely stunning :)

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Wow! Christina was by far the best investment we made. We only used Christina's month-of coordination services, but she was so responsive and was there for us through every step of the process. She recommended DJs at different price ranges, answered any and all questions we had about contracts and what was reasonable to spend on vendors, called and emailed to check up on us and remind us of important deadlines, and made sure the month before was as stress-free as possible. As a long-distance bride through this process, Christina was there to help my mom when I could not and made us both feel like we didn't need to worry. She was concise and professional, never wasting our time, but always there to comfort and reassure us when we needed the help.

The month of the wedding she took care of all the scheduling and reaching out to every vendor to ensure that everyone would be where they said they were when they said they would. She made sure all contracts were followed to the letter and that we didn't need to worry about anything but enjoying the process and getting to the venue on time. On the day of the wedding a huge thunderstorm rolled in (I was getting married outside so, yikes!), she made sure all the chairs were moved under the tent, everyone knew where they were now walking in from and even walked me to the aisle under a borrowed umbrella. All while rocking an awesome fanny pack and also while pregnant (mad props, because WOW). My guests all commented on how flawlessly the day went, rain and all, and I know for a fact it is because Christina was in charge!

Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of Christina and I can imagine no better person to trust with your wedding day and all your months of planning.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/07/2017

Working with Christina from start to finish was a dream for me as a bride! She was available for the big things and the small questions and always made me feel in charge of the decisions. I was extremely grateful for the way she took over the nitty gritty details as the date got closer which allowed me to enjoy the wedding season and not just the wedding day. She understood our vision and had the experience and expertise to help the day run smoothly. I was completely confident in her to keep everything together without compromising any of our personal vision. She was SO sweet and supportive throughout the process. It was a dream working together!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Mariel · Married on 02/25/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Christina Logan. We hired her about half way into our wedding planning process when we realized our current planner was not what we had hoped for. Christina swooped right in and put us at ease immediately. She picked up right where the last planner left off, and I felt completely comfortable with handing over the reigns to her. Christina is professional, kind, creative, and SO organized. Leading up to the day of our wedding she was in touch with every vendor, setting up the timeline and looking over every detail. I felt 100% relaxed on our wedding day knowing that Christina had handled everything ahead of time. Absolutely everything went smoothly, and I was truly able to enjoy the day because of Christina and her team. I recommend Christina to any bride who is looking for a planner that will make the whole wedding process as fun and easy as possible!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Caitlin and Elliott · Married on 12/31/2016

If you want to eliminate the seemingly obligatory anxiety that goes along with planning a wedding, give Christina a call.

Our wedding day went smoother than either of us could have imagined, and it’s largely due to Christina’s guidance and particular attention to detail. From our first phone call, she quickly understood the look and feel that we were going for and kept in touch in the months leading up to the big day. In the final weeks, she really helped us stay on top of our vendors and made sure they all knew when and where to be. She pored over all of our contracts, notified us of the smallest discrepancies, and assured us that we were well on our way to a fantastic day.

The day of we quite literally showed up and everything was exactly where it should be. Throughout the evening, we were never wanting for a drink or worried that the band would miss a favorite song, never interrupted by venue staff needing our opinion, and by the end of the party we were a bit surprised at just how smoothly the night had gone. We actually got to enjoy ourselves!

Christina was a delight to work with and we can’t recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 12/10/2016

Christina was everything you hope for in a wedding planner! She took control from the start, proactively communicating what needed to get done when, and taking things off my plate as needed. She was so flexible in accommodating all of the special details we desired to make the day our own, and filled in the gaps in the areas of planning we knew nothing about. The day went perfectly (seriously, no wedding disasters to speak of) and I was able to be present in the moment, enjoying all of it, knowing that she and her team had everything under control.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Maria · Married on 10/01/2016

Christina was our partial planner, and we were SO glad we had her help! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. I came into the planning process with a venue booked and no clue about anything else, and Christina worked with me from start to finish to educate me about all my options, provide advice, and connect me with the best vendors. We actually saved money by working with Christina because of the vendors she recommended. It was especially helpful to have her help in the days before the wedding, when I handed every single thing over to her and could enjoy the time with my family and friends. There was zero wedding day stress because Christina was in charge! Christina also has impeccable style and I knew I could trust her to perfectly transform our venue into the vision we had talked about. One of my very favorite moments of the day was walking into the venue and seeing that everything had come together and looked even better than I could've imagined- my husband's jaw dropped! Christina always responded to me super quickly and supported me through my 10-question emails, mini freak outs, and even a last minute venue change. My wedding day was truly the best day of my life and I owe it to Christina and her help!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kathleen · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I hired Christina to plan our wedding and we couldn't be happier that we made that decision!! From the beginning, Christina was so easy to speak to and she is so very prompt in responding to any questions or concerns you may have. She kept us on track with all of our wedding tasks and referred some excellent vendors to us. She is a great listener and always had some great ideas and a great eye for the even the smallest details. As the months drew closer to our wedding, she was excellent at helping us to stay calm and doing anything she could to make any last minute plans as stress-free as possible. On the day of our wedding, we had the pleasure of working with her two team members, Sarah and Lucy, and with their help we had the most perfect day! My husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing the day of the wedding because Sarah and Lucy made sure there was nothing to worry about except to have fun and enjoy the day! To anyone thinking about working with Christina and her team- DO IT! You will not regret it. It was some of the best money we spent and we are so glad we chose to work with Christina and her team!! You can tell they all love what they do and truly want to make your day more perfect than you can imagine.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kathleen · Married on 10/01/2016

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2016

Christina Logan did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding. She really knows her stuff and made everything come together. Definitely a very talented lady who listens to the bride, keeps things organized and makes the whole process a stress free day. We would highly recommend her!!! She made the day so special and we can not thank her enough.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2016

I can't recommend Christina enough! I knew when she responded to my initial email asking for more information about her services within 15 minutes that we were going to be fast friends. Her responsiveness continued throughout the 14 months we worked together- she was so on top of everything (and did a great job keeping me on schedule). She's also an incredibly kind, friendly, funny, and humble person, so it was such a joy to work with her throughout the planning process.
    Outside of being a great person, she's incredibly talented at what she does. She recommended excellent vendors within our budget (which she helped us create), she always had her eye out for design ideas that fit with my vision, and she helped us navigate everything from major event components (buffet vs. seated vs. stations) to minor etiquette questions. Our wedding day was perfect and went off without a hitch. Thanks to Christina and her team, I don't think a single thing went wrong, or if it did, I didn't know about it. The only disappointment is that I don't get to talk to Christina as often.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/28/2016

Christina. Is. Amazing. She nailed it. All of it. She was organized. She was professional. She was attentive. She was on top of everything. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. She is very good at what she does. Leading up the wedding, she kept constant communication with me. Her timing of what needed to be done was on point. She thought of things that I would have missed completely. She was prompt when responding to any questions or concerns. I didn't have to think or worry about a single thing on my wedding day. I was so calm and relaxed because I knew she had it all handled. Christina and Sarah took care of everything flawlessly. Her execution of the timeline throughout the day and night was impeccable. We gave her some leeway on the setup and decor and it turned out better than if I would have done it myself. She handled the vendors like a champ. And she did all of it with ease. If we had to choose again, we would still choose Christina.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Mariah · Married on 05/07/2016

Lifesaving!

Opted for the "Middle of the Road" package (not full wedding planning, but more than day of) with this lovely duo. Worked with Alessa based out of LA, who was a God-send!
    We started contact about 1 year before the wedding. She provided us with a wedding checklist, master spread-sheets, and basic guidance for how to go about setting up the perfect wedding. We met in person with Alessa about 8 months before the wedding to touch base in addition to intermittent emails and phone calls to check in. She guided us through the entire process as we approached the day of the wedding.
    Tough issues she helped us navigated include (but are nowhere limited to): Inviting twice as many guests as our venue could hold, surprise guest additions up to the day of the wedding, at least 10 last minute changes (including time of pick-up from the wedding for my husband and I).
    Alessa bore the brunt of full contact with all the vendors and ensuring the day went off without a hitch.
    My family and I were delighted to be able to focus on the joy of the day as opposed to the details of the event. During the event, she ensured that my husband and I got to take photos with key family members, got to eat both our salad and dinner plates, and had about 15 minutes of just "us" time prior to all the craziness of the event.
    Best money my family spent to ensure a wonderful wedding day! Couldn't imagine the day/event without her!

Sent on 05/13/2016