Christina Logan Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Jeanelle W. Married on 11/12/2021

She was IN it for the long haul with me!

Christina and I worked together for a couple years. She was patient and available during the MANY changes and always had great perspective and calming down skills. My dream wedding was blowing up right before my eyes and she was always a pinnacle of support. After many pivots and date changes it finally happened and she make it all come to life in the best way. We are so grateful for her patience and expertise! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a rock start planner to make your life 1000x easier!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/30/2021

The BEST Wedding Management!

Whether you are the least organized bride or the most organized bride, I promise that Christina will be the biggest asset to your wedding. Christina provided wedding management services for our October 2021 wedding, and working with her was an incredible experience. When we postponed in 2020, Christina was flexible and supportive. She continued to check-in with us over our yearlong postponement and was always available to answer questions. As our new wedding date approached, we were in touch daily to review details and Christina was in contact with all of my many, many day-of vendors to ensure the big day would be flawless. She went above and beyond every step of the way to make our wedding day completely stress-free for us. One of the groomsmen even said that he had never been to a wedding where everything just flowed so seamlessly. Christina's expertise in wedding coordination, her amazing organization skills, and her spunky, positive attitude made her an absolute joy to work with. Although I'm sure Fall 2021 was likely one of the busiest wedding seasons for Christina, she truly made my husband and I feel like our wedding was her number one focus. We are so grateful to have been able to work with her and cannot recommend her enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 10/08/2021

Wedding Planner Perfection!

Christina is insanely talented, and beyond wonderful to work with. Her work is intertwined with genius, love, organization, and perfection. She listened to us and took very detailed notes as to what was important to us as a couple and she took our vision and brought it to life.

Christina is also so patient and caring. Like so many other couples, we had to postpone our wedding a year due to the pandemic and not only were we fortunate that she had our date available, but she was so understanding and kind during that time. She had an additional year of answering all of my emails, text messages, phone calls that were riddled with anxiety, and dealing with me, but she really made me feel like I was the most important bride and that she was giving me her undivided attention, as I’m positive she does all her brides!

Her organizational skills are outstanding and she kept me on task and was so communicative with all of our vendors and myself, I never worried or got too stressed out. Her team is fantastic and so polite and professional. She takes pride in your wedding or event as if it were her own and her end results are stunning!
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 09/05/2021

Outstanding!!!

I loved working with Christina!! Having her involved for my wedding was truly the best decision I made throughout the whole process! Her knowledge and experience helped make every decision so much easier than it would have ever been on my own. At the end of day every decision is yours to make, but she does the heavy lifting and guides you through the selection process. She’s quick to respond, pays attention to detail and is easy to get along with! If you hire her, rest assured that you’ll never have to think about any logistics on your wedding day. Can’t recommend her enough!! ❤️
    Therese R. Married on 06/19/2021

There is no way we could have done it without Christina!!!

Christina is someone everyone needs on their side planning a big event! She is straight forward, direct, honest and can get things done. My daughter's wedding was a big one for us. It was in a city we don't know very well and during a pandemic... Christina showed us a venue we would have never considered and it was perfect. She worked out all the details and made sure we stayed in budget. She managed the day perfectly so that we could enjoy it and boy did we enjoy it! We couldn't have done it without her!!!

• Madi
    Madi R. Married on 06/19/2021

The BEST ever!

I don’t even have enough words to express how amazing Christina was throughout our entire wedding process! From planning details to execution on the big day she was exactly what we needed! I could not recommend her enough!
  • Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 06/17/2021

The best of Nashville

Reliable, professional, detail-oriented, organized, efficient, design expert, fun, caring, responsive.

Christina is a straight-up professional who is well-connected in the wedding industry/event planning world. When you hire her, you are hiring an expert who will ensure your big day goes as smoothly as possible. On your big day, you want to focus on the special moments, not the details that make your head spin. I am talking day of and the 20 months of planning before-hand. She is ON IT with organization, phone calls, emails, etc. despite being a mom of two little ones!

Christina gives honest, caring advice and truly has your back. She also has amazing style-sense and knows the latest trends. She was extremely flexible with us when we postponed our wedding due to Covid-19, while other venders were not.

Her pricing is extremely affordable - the value she added to our wedding is priceless and worth every penny and more. Thank you, Christina for handling all of the details my ADHD brain CANNOT HANDLE and being so much fun. Loved laughing with you when Evan would make the craziest comments out of left field!! lol.
  • Miranda
    Miranda H. Married on 06/12/2021

Loved Our Experience!

Hiring Christina as our wedding planner was the best first step for our wedding planning! We were planning a wedding through a very busy time in our lives, and Christina made sure that we were on track the whole time. She made sure every detail was thought about before the wedding, and was a dream on the wedding day. I went into the bridal suite the morning of my wedding, and when I emerged later, I saw all of my wedding dreams laid out in front of me- all thanks to Christina's planning and organizing. We are so grateful for our experience with her!
    Carissa D. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing experience with Christina!

Christina was amazing. She helped us plan our wedding after we moved out of state and was so accommodating! She went above and beyond to help us make this day amazing and work with us as we navigated the world of planning a wedding long distance. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding because I knew she had it all under control. I can't say enough great things about her! She helped me with so many decisions I was having trouble with an truly made the day magical.
    Cristen Married on 11/04/2020

BEST Wedding Planner!

Christina was one of the best decisions we made when it came to wedding planning. She is professional, relational and pays great attention to detail. She listens to what you want and makes it happen! Through the ups and downs of cancelling and rescheduling a wedding during the peak of COVID-19, she handled the entire situation with grace while keeping the pressure off of us when it was difficult to make decisions. I knew I could rely on her with every detail. Christina is everything you would want in a wedding planner. Can't recommend enough!
    Basak G. Married on 10/07/2020

She's the best! Navigated a COVID wedding with ease!

Christina is a consummate professional, incredibly organized and knows the wedding world inside and out, especially in Nashville. She navigated our 60-person wedding during COVID, including reschedules and a week-of venue change, among other unforeseen obstacles. We would not be married right now without her effectiveness and connections. We highly recommend her planning services.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth F. Married on 07/03/2020

Christina is AMAZING!

Christina did a wonderful job coordinating our wedding. Planning a wedding during COVID was stressful, but she always made us feel at ease and helped us through each decision. She got very creative with ways to help facilitate social distancing, was very responsive whenever we had questions and was just great to work with. She truly went above and beyond to make the day special, while also keeping the timeline moving in an organized way. I would recommend Christina to anyone who will listen! She really is the best!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 02/08/2020

Wonderful!!

My mom and I had not been involved in planning anyone’s wedding before (other than my moms before my time) so we were pretty clueless and had a million questions. Christina answered all our questions and was so patient advising us through the planning process. Christina is extremely organized and made sure I didn’t need to worry about anything on wedding day! She kept everything on schedule and I don’t know what I would have done without her! Thank you Christina! It was the best day ever!!

Christina Logan Events's reply:

Alex!! You are so sweet, thank you!!!
  • Kay
    Kay D. Married on 01/04/2020

Helpful and Calming

Christina was able to help us find a venue in Nashville to have the wedding that could handle both ceremony and reception. We wanted to have everything in one place and that was not an easy thing to find! The search was stressful but she remained calm and confident that we could find the perfect place and we did!

Christina Logan Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kay!! I loved working with you and I think the wedding was SUCH a success
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie C. Married on 10/26/2019

Literally Couldn't Have Done It Without Her!

I cannot say enough good things about Christina. She is truly a godsend and the epitome of professionalism, and I can say for a fact that our wedding would not have happened without her!
    Christina knows all of the best folks in the business to help make your day perfect. There were basically zero hiccups day-of, and any issue that did arise, Christina and her amazing team took care of it immediately (seriously, her team is unreal).

In regards to planning, I showed Christina photo after photo of what I was envisioning, and she was able to consolidate everything and create a gorgeous, cohesive vision for our wedding day. Everything from the venue, to the centerpieces, to the bridesmaid dresses, to the cake - Christina was able to execute every single detail SO flawlessly. It was the most beautiful day.

If the situation arises, Christina is exceptional at handling difficult family members, as well. She was able to divert their stress/negativity with the utmost professionalism, and ensured that our wedding day ran smoothly, and for that I will be forever grateful!

If you are looking for someone to plan the wedding of your dreams, Christina is the one to do it. Words cannot do justice to express how perfect our day was because of her hard work, attention to detail, and her genuinely kind spirit.
    Morgan U. Married on 10/25/2019

Best Planner Ever!

Our experience working with Christina planning our wedding was incredible! After our initial meeting with her, we knew she would be the one we can count on to make the wedding planning as easy as possible, and she absolutely delivered! She is extremely organized, and perfects everything to the last detail. I had no idea how to describe what I wanted for our wedding, but Christina helped us create a vision for our wedding that made us feel so excited! We looked at several venues together, and she was able to communicate with vendors and ask questions we would have never thought of! She was so patient with every question my husband and I asked, and provided us with answers that made us feel at ease. I had no stress the week of our wedding, which is not very common for a bride to say! Our family and friends were so impressed by her at our rehearsal, and of course at our wedding. They say it was one of the best weddings they've attended, and I have to agree with them! Our wedding day was absolute perfection and went smoothly. We had a venue that was "flipped" (the ceremony and reception were in the same room) and it went perfectly, I was able to focus on having a good time with friends and family. I feel like I didn't lift a finger during the planning process or on our wedding day. We cannot thank Christina enough for creating the best day of our life. Nashville, look no further, you can trust Christina with anything and everything!
    Sharon Married on 10/12/2019

Best Choice We Made

If I had known what I know now I would have hired Christina to plan THE WHOLE WEDDING for our daughter!!! She far exceeded our expectations. Christina is incredibly knowledgeable, professional and focused on details. Any time I felt frantic or panicky about a certain detail her confidence and logic would calm my fears. I just loved her wit, attitude and willingness to help us, she went above and beyond! With Christina’s help our daughter had a magical wedding day and as the MOB I had the added bonus of having a stress free day knowing that Christina was taking care of everything!!!
    P.S. MOB hint, if Christina tells you what size cake you need, how much coffee folks drink, etc. ………. Trust me, listen to her, she has your best interest at heart!!!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah H. Married on 07/21/2019

Professional, fun, and on top of it!

Christina made our day go so smoothly! I didn’t even have to think about what was next. She was on top of everything! When we had to move our outdoor wedding to under the pavilion, she took care of the whole thing so I didn’t have to worry about anything. She set everything up and put everything away with help and my parents couldn’t believe how helpful she was! She’s professional and gives great recommendations! Highly recommend her for planning your wedding!
    Susan M. Married on 07/13/2019

Christina kept us organized and made wedding planning fun

Christina worked well with everyone involved and kept us all extremely organized and on top of deadlines. The wedding was beyond beautiful and the flow was absolutely perfect. Christina and her team were friendly and fun throughout the entire experience. They made for a very low-stress planning process and NO stress wedding day!
    Marley S. Married on 05/25/2019

Christina Logan is one of a kind!

Christina was a delight! She is just as professional as she is loving! She really cares about your day as much as you do, but does everything she can to keep you on budget! Not only did I absolutely LOVE working with her, so did my parents (she keeps the budget right on track!) I looked forward to every meeting with Christina Logan and her team, she knows every vendor so well and they respect her as well! This became evident early on in my planning, when every vendor we met with would say "you are working with my favorite planner!" and that makes a bride-to-be feel so great! I did not worry about 1 thing on my wedding day, I knew she had it all handled. The best part was all of my family was coming to Nashville from out of town, and when they got to town for the ceremony, they could relax and celebrate because Christina was there! HIGHLY recommend her to everyone! She is adorable and so wonderful!! ALL THE LOVE FOR CHRISTINA LOGAN!!
  • Emma
    Emma Married on 12/16/2018

Book Christina!!

Christina made my day run so smoothly when I had ZERO clue what I was doing. She is a dream to work with and is sure to get things done exactly as you dream for them to be. I couldn't have done my wedding day without her.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect Day Made Easy

Christina Logan is amazing - in one word. I was planning a wedding in only 4 months and the woman crushed it! I only did partial planning with her, but she made the whole process so easy - she kept me on budget, handled all the catering, rentals and service team and helped me with all the things I needed to complete on my end.

My wedding and reception turned in SO perfect. I was pretty stressed leading up to the day, but when I dropped everything off with Christina and her team, I rode the rest of the day out easy. If you want someone who knows their stuff, can create anything you dream up, and it pleasant (but firm when needed!) - this is Christina.
    Lauren M. Married on 10/20/2018

Stressfree process and amazing results

Having Christina as our planner was the BEST decision we made during this process. It was a hard one, as we contemplated many of the same questions you listed above, but she delivered with everything she said. She guided us through the planning process with such ease and made our wedding day stress free. Her ability to get to know us and listen to our likes, and dislikes allowed her to create an aesthetic for our wedding that was one of a kind, tailored exactly for us. Many of our friends at our wedding said "this wedding fits the two of you." It truly was everything we hoped and imagined it to be.

Part of the reason I believe Christina was able to create such a magical day for us is because of her excellent communication skills. She got to know us through phone calls, emails, and visits. Which made it easy for her to understand who we were as a couple and translate in to our beautifully executed wedding day. There was rarely a week that went by that we didn't at a minimum email. She came with us to every vendor appointment and had calls with us when we needed to talk out our options or make decisions. She truly was available when we needed her and we never once felt like we hadn't heard from her. I knew she had other couples she was planning for, but it truly felt like we were the only ones.

One of the very first things we did with Christina was sit down to discuss our budget. From this discussion she was able to create a comprehensive budget breakdown of everything you'll need for the wedding. Her knowledge of all the vendors around Nashville is extensive, so she was able to provide us various vendor options based on how much money we allotted for each item. If we were at a risk of making a decision that would put us over our allotted budget she let us know right away so we could make a decision for how we wanted to proceed.

There’s nothing I would change about our wedding, nor the way Christina executed and planned it. She made it perfect!
    Shawn Married on 09/29/2018
    We just had an elegant back yard wedding and used Christina as our wedding "day-of" planner. We're both self employed in our thirties and figured we didn't need to spend the money on a planner. "We could do it ourselves" we said.

We agreed to meet with her anyway and thought it couldn't hurt and maybe it'd be worth it. Within 10 minutes of her being here on the initial meeting she had already brought up a dozen things we hadn't thought of or even knew we needed to figure out.

That was about 45 days from the wedding. We were in contact nearly every day after that about some detail of the wedding she wanted to be sure was perfect - even though she was just our day-of planner. I remember my (now) wife and I talking about it, that even if she didn't do anything on the wedding day itself her fee was already justified.

Then the wedding day came around. Her and her assistant spent over 12 hours here coordinating, directing, and physically moving things around. During the ceremony I realized I had never gave my best man the rings and I was freaking out. But when the officiant asked for them, he had them. Christina had made sure he had them. There are literally dozens of instances where we were like thank goodness we have Christina!!

Seriously she is worth every penny and honestly doesn't charge enough for what she does! Hire her.
  • Teresa
    Teresa Married on 06/23/2018

The best!

I can’t recommend Christina enough!! Hiring Christina was the best decision my husband and I made when it came to wedding planning. She took the stress and drama out of our wedding day and turned it into a magical experience for not only my husband and I, but also our families and guest. Christina and her team made sure our day flowed perfectly. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is considering a wedding planner. Christina is warm, professional, and ready to jump in wherever needed with support and ideas that help bring your vision to life. She coordinated our vendors with ease and was very responsive to every email, phone call, and text I sent. I had several last minute changes with guest list, but she was on top of it and made sure everything was in place the day of. She loves her job and it shows in every detail!