Andrea K Photo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Andrea K Photo does amazing work. I feel like I'm looking at models in a magazine, not me at my own wedding (in a good way!). I loved showing off our photos to everyone I know--and everyone was astonished by the simple beauty and elegance that Andrea is able to capture in every single photograph. Andrea and her husband were also directive enough with the family shots that we were able to successfully take family photos without someone crying, getting punched, or aimlessly wandering around in circles wondering where they should go. We got some beautiful candid shots that really helped us remember the blur that was our wedding. Andrea is extremely flexible, timely, and passionate about her work--I would recommend her for ANY photography needs!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Broomfield, CO 80020
BLOG

Timeless - Interesting - Emotive - Photographing your unique charm

I aim to take images that will make you feel something...even years from now when you look back at your images. And I love images that draw the viewer into them - images that are simply interesting.

I feel all warm and gitty inside when I photograph couples that are simply, comfortably and deeply in love with each other. I love thoughtfu
l weddings that surround the guests with sights, smells, and sounds that reflect the couple as individuals and as a couple. I love creative weddings that puts a personalized twist on tradition. I believe it's hard to create anything as beautiful as nature, so I love using nature in my images as a way to capture the love of that couple. If this excites you too, then we may be the perfect photography match :)

I value the uniqueness of people and I believe that great photos start with a understanding and appreciation for each individual. It is my aspiration to capture the genuine charm of my clients through my photography.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, ...
Liability Insurance: No