AMY DeYOUNG photographer

AMY DeYOUNG photographer

San Antonio, TX
888.804.4737   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Amy is not only an amazingly talented photographer, but very professional, sweet, and makes you the center of her world when it's your big day.

Services Used: Photography
San Antonio, TX 78261

real life. real emotion. real love.

... read more

Hi my name is Amy DeYoung.  Congratulations!  Chances are if you are on here looking for a wedding photographer, that means that you are in the process of planning what will be one of the most important days of your life… the day that you will marry the one you promise to love and cherish.  Perhaps you are hoping to have a big party, or a more intimate affair.  Maybe you want it to be vintage this or modern that.  While these details are all very important, the wedding is so much more than just the day of, it is the beginning of the rest of your life together, the beginning of your family, the beginning of true togetherness.  This day is filled with so many emotions, moments, tender touches, unforgetable looks.  How do you want to remember these fleeting moments?

I have such an important job and I take this job very seriously.  I am responsible for capturing the pure, raw emotions of the very beginning of a marriage.  I get to capture the bride as she catches a glimpse of herself in her dress for the first time, knowing that today she becomes a Mrs.  I get to capture the moment the groom sees his fiancé walking toward him down the aisle.  Or how about the moment the newlyweds turn towards their family and friends and are introduced as Mr. and Mrs?  Yep, I get to be there for that as well.  I love my job!  I love that I get to be present for these moments and so many more.  I love that I get to preserve these moments, frozen in a photograph, to be remembered forever.  I would be honored to capture your most important moments.

Please visit my blog and website to view more of my work.  My latest work is featured on my blog.  If you like what you see, I would love to hear from you and provide you with more information.

AMY DeYOUNG has been featured on WE TV's Platinum Weddings, in print both nationally and internationally, including a cover feature, chosen as Best of Wedding Photographers 2010, 2011 and 2012 by The Knot Wedding Magazine, and is a member of the WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association, SMP's Little Black Book of Vendors and the PPA (Professional Photographers of America).

real life . real emotion . real love                the real you

+/- read less
Categories: Photography
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
AMY DeYOUNG photographer is a wedding Photographer from San Antonio, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Michigan, Grand Rapids, MI, and Texas. AMY DeYOUNG photographer is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the San Antonio, TX wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Photojournalism and Lifestyle Wedding photography