Southern california, CA

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were married at the Valentino Estate in Rancho Santa Fe on September 27th, 2014. Absolutely Events went above and beyond to ensure that it was one of the best days of our lives. I simply can't say enough about Angie Metts and her team!

We had the pleasure of working with Angie in the months leading up to our wedding. She was gracious enough to meet with us in person for an initial consultation, helped coordinate a tasting, answered dozens of emails and conducted several conference calls to iron out all the details of our big day. And there were many! But what could have been an overwhelming process (especially because we were planning our wedding from 100's of miles away) was made easy and enjoyable thanks to Angie's incredible attention to detail, professionalism, fantastic personality and wonderful sense of humor. All the details would have made my head spin, but Angie and the Absolutely Events posse made our wedding feel perfectly choreographed like a performance.

I don't think Angie quite knew what she was getting into with us, because we aren't your traditional couple (we're gay) and are kind of crazy (we think this is a good thing). Angie happily took our craziness in stride and worked with us to create a wedding that truly felt like us -- an event that captured our personalities, while also celebrating our love for each other and our family and friends.

It's evident that Angie loves what she does, because her energy is infectious. Throughout our time working together, we came to love Angie and her team and feel like we've gained friends for life. We can't recommend Absolutely Events highly enough for your wedding or special event!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO Box 191389, San Diego, CA 92159, Southern California, CA
BLOG

Experience an ABSOLUTELY amazing day!

Experience an ABSOLUTELY amazing day!

Absolutely Events specializes in custom wedding planning, design and coordination.

{Serving Southern California and beyond!}

Congratulations!!!  This is such an exciting time in life for you, your fiance, your families, and friends!  I genuinely hope that you en joy every second of your celebration and the days leading up to it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my page and browse a bit.  I hope that you find something inspiring in the gallery of a few of the weddings I’ve been so lucky to be a part of, or that you get some preliminary questions answered on your journey to potentially giving yourselves the gift of a professional wedding planner.  And it truly is a gift!   You will hopefully have someone to help in minimizing your stress, maximizing your bliss, and providing the highly personalized planning and coordination services that every couple deserves on their big day.  Someone to help ensure that your event flows seamlessly and is unique and personal to your vision.  Someone to allow you to feel like a guest at your own wedding!

I understand that the responsibility of outside demands and expectations, coupled with the stressful financial burden of an event, can sometimes get in the way of the enjoyment of planning and experiencing your event. I believe that the planning of your special occasion shouldn’t preclude the events of your daily life. I would love nothing more than to help in making the planning of your celebration fun, exciting, organized, and stress-free!

Not only do I strongly believe in my and my team's abilities and passion, I feel it is essential that you work with someone you trust and that you feel understands you and your unique vision.  Relationships are everything. Let’s turn your vision into a reality together!

Please feel free to contact me at angie@absolutelyevents.net or at 619.929.5501 to chat about your wedding and schedule a complimentary initial consultation.  I would love to hear from you!

Also, please add my e-mail to your “safe” list so that my response won’t get sent to spam.  :)

Congratulations and thank you again!

Angie Metts