A Night in Bloom

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

With no minimum order, we offer many different options for all couples.  Among these offerings are full service floral design, DIY options, vintage prop and furniture rentals.  Give us a ring today, we love to talk weddings!  2015 dates are rapidly filling up, we recommend getting in touch one year to 9 months in advance to ensure availability.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To say that Heather was one of my favorite vendors to work with throughout the wedding planning process is an understatement. From the moment that my husband (!!) and I walked out of A Night in Bloom's charming office, I was overwhelmed with excitement at the prospect of what could be.

Heather was always very responsive to emails and even if she was busy, she would reply with a short line letting me know that she had received my questions and would reply in full soon after...just one of the many instances that showed her true professionalism. When I would say I wanted A, sorta mixed with B and please add in a little C, she was able to interpret that mess into what I was envisioning but did not have the means to articulate. I was also determined to add in some DIY to our wedding day but as we got closer, the thought of adding anything else onto my plate was exhausting so my last minute to-do list became my "ask Heather" list. From gussying up the look of the bar to working with her husband to create a rustic (and tear jerking) wooden sign to hang across the aisle so that our guests did not walk on the runner, Heather made the decor aspect of our wedding easy.

All chat about gorgeous floral creations aside, Heather is one of the kindest people and I am genuinely grateful that I had the opportunity to work with her. I anticipated this piece of the planning to be difficult but it ended up being one of the most exciting and wonderful parts of the whole wedding (aside from marrying my best friend and trying a whole lot of cake!)

All I had to offer was my pinterest board and some scrambled ideas but Heather and her team were able to add their magic to create beautiful conversation pieces that had our guests dropping compliment after compliment. You will not be disappointed with your experience with A Night in Bloom!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Suzy & Eddie
Associations I Belong to
A Night in Bloom is a wedding Florist with many vintage rentals from Kingston, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Hudson Valley, New York, and surrounding areas. A Night in Bloom is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Hudson Valey wedding industry for over 8 years. We specialize in vintage, rustic, DIY and shabby chic weddings with both florals and rentals available
845-802-0750
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards