61 Reviews for A Night in Bloom

Non-Floral (1)
Artificial (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
61 A Night in Bloom Reviews

I am SO happy to have worked with Heather! The florals were stunning!! A Night in Bloom was recommended by our venue, Red Maple Vineyard. We had a few phone conversations in which Heather and I went over images of flower bouquets and table arrangements that I had collected. Her enthusiasm and passion for the work came through on each call we had. She was able to work within my budget, and made my vision come to life. I could not be happier with the finished product. I highly recommend A Night in Bloom.

Profile Picture Dana, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We elected to do the mostly DIY route (aside from our bouquets and boutonnieres) for our wedding and Heather and her team were so awesome! Heather laid out all her individual floral recommendations for the vision I was going for based on Pinterest photos and all her recommendations turned out so lovely. The bridal party flowers and bridal bouquet turned out amazingly and were even better than I had hoped! Thank you Heather for being so lovely to work with and for treating us with just as much warmth and dedication as your full service clients! I could not be happier with how everything turned out!

Briella & Zach

Profile Picture Briella, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Girl Baskets, Single Flowers, Consultations, Wholesale/Bulk

Heather is AMAZING! I was totally sticker-shocked when I started looking around and realized that the amount of money I’d budgeted for flowers would cover about 1/3 of what I wanted to do. Enter Heather. She took my budget and completely made it work! She was insightful and excited to help me create the individual pieces and overall vision that I wanted. She is an amazing artist and also a lovely person. Her love and dedication to her work was so obvious! She stayed up the night before our wedding gently coaxing the irises to open, and they were absolutely beautiful! I’m so glad to have met Heather; working with her was one of my favorite parts of planning this wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

A night in bloom, made my winter rustic wedding a dream come true. Heather was SUPER helpful, I told her what I wanted ( which was very broad) and she literally sent and email back with a picture of exactly what I imagined but couldn’t put into words! It was a bouquet like no other, very wild looking and just beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

A Night in Bloom is absolutely AMAZING! Heather and her team made all my wedding dreams come true. She worked with me via email and phone for a year and she was able to see my vision for my wedding day and make it come true. I was worried about my floral budget but Heather made me feel comfortable and worked with me. Because of her, we were able to have the wedding of our dreams and stay within our budget! Our flowers were fresh and stunning. Heather and her team did not just provide us with beautiful floral arrangements for our bridal party, ceremony, and reception; she also provided us with support throughout the whole wedding planning process. I did not meet Heather until the day of my wedding and I never once worried that things would not be perfect. I knew she saw my vision and I trusted her to do whatever she thought was best. That trust paid off, because people are still raving about how beautiful our wedding was. Heather and her team were flexible, brilliantly educated about florals, and so enthusiastic. If you want your wedding dreams to come true, use A Night in Bloom!! Thank you Heather and your team for all your hard work and making our day so magical!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Oh, A Night in Bloom, I don't know how to thank you enough! Heather is one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and was an absolute delight to work with. Her studio in Kingston is lovely and she helped bring our vision into focus. The arrangements were gorgeous, and I'm so grateful we found her. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I LOVED my wedding flowers (I still have my bouquet a little over a week later). Heather is so amazing to work with. She went over every aspect of the flowers with me over the phone and love the suggestions I had for what I wanted for our wedding. She was able to incorporate my colors with so many different varieties of flowers. My neighbors also used her as their florist, and they had nothing but good things to say.

Profile Picture Ilya, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We chose A Night in Bloom for our wedding day which was 12/10/16. The team at a night in bloom was fantastic while choosing our flowers and centerpieces for our big day! Everyone at a night in bloom was quick in replying to any email I sent and consistently reached out to see how my wedding planning was going! Not only does a night in bloom have a fantastic array of choices in flowers but also renting options. Instead of having to purchase 22 lanterns that we would probably never use again, we were able to rent them from a night in bloom. The day before the wedding day Heather called to inform me that the particular flower I wanted in my bridesmaid bouquet did not bloom correctly. She went above and beyond in replacing that flower and redoing all 9 of my bridal bouquets! My wedding bouquet was more beautiful than i could have imagined! The color choices of the peonies and roses that a night in bloom used were gorgeous! I would recommend that anyone planning their big day choose A night in bloom! They were such as pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers for my wedding were one thing I did not feel the need to make extravagant or spend alot of money on so when I saw that Heather had a DIY option I was hooked. I had waited a little longer than I probably should have to find a florist, especially getting married at the busiest time of year, and Heather was happy to squeeze me in to her busy season. I have zero knowledge on flowers and when I met with Heather I immediately felt comfortable and confident that she would create exactly what I wanted, and she did. I pretty much showed her pictures I liked online and she guided me towards less expensive, but just as beautiful flower options. She gave me great tips on how and where to save money for my decorations and she is truly passionate and happy with what she does, and it shows. Her excitement when I picked up my order projected onto me and made everything so easy. She created the most beaitiful wildflower bouquet and floral crown for me, things I couldn't even picture in my head, but she perfected. She kept me under my budget and provided the perfect floral decorations for our rustic themed wedding, everybody was blown away by my floral crown and bouquet. If there is any florist you can trust and let their creativity shine, this is the place!

Profile Picture User5491464, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations

I absolutely loved working with Heather and her team and cannot recommend A Night in Bloom highly enough. When I was deciding which florist to use, my wedding coordinator wisely advised me that Heather puts her heart and soul into the flowers of every wedding she works on. Now that my wedding is over, I can vouch for the fact that this is completely true. Heather helped me make my colorful and fun floral vision a reality and delivered flowers above and beyond my wildest expectations. Aside from being extremely passionate and knowledgeable, Heather is incredibly kind and warm and from the first time we spoke, she put me completely at ease. Throughout the planning process, she had amazing and helpful suggestions for choosing flowers within my budget, that would keep well and still look amazing. When Heather arrived with my flowers on my wedding day, I was so happy to see her and the flowers she created took my breath away. What else is there to say...if you need wedding flowers in the Hudson Valley, do yourself a favor and book A Night in Bloom!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/10/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I can't rave enough about Heather and her staff!!! They helped me create my dream!
Heather was able to take my idea and quickly transform it into reality.
The process Heather uses is clear and prevents any confusion. I was able to clearly see what I was purchasing and able to add on as well.
Heather and her staff responded to any questions I had promptly and were so friendly and excited for me.
The flowers were just gorgeous and really made my wedding ambience romantic and perfect!!

Profile Picture Tomi, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so happy to have worked with a A Night in Bloom for our June 2016 wedding. Heather understood what we were looking for from the very first meeting and shaped our smattering of ideas and Pinterest photos into precisely the “effortless European garden” look we wanted for our wedding. Heather and her production assistants were fantastic to work with and we really appreciated both the artistry and professionalism we experienced through every meeting, call, and email. The day of, the florals exceeded every expectation we had. Even the cocktail tables we had forgotten existed hadn’t been overlooked by Heather and her team! All the table arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres lasted well through the night.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/25/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

While I knew flowers were necessary for a wedding, I thought that the costs were prohibitive and unnecessary and I was prepared to cut corners wherever I could. However, after my initial conversation with the girls at A Night In Bloom, I felt confident that I would have beautiful floral arrangements at a price I was comfortable with. Heather and Adrienne provided me multiple options for each floral element of my big day including images of what the final product would look like which helped so much. It was truly a collaborative effort. They were quick to tell me if a flower I requested was too expensive and provided a number of beautiful, more affordable options. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away with the quality of the final products. Each piece perfectly matched the feel of the wedding and was delivered on time and in perfect condition.

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Heather from a Night in Bloom was so incredible. She saw my vision clearly and executed it with inspiration and thoughtfulness. Full disclosure -- it took me a little back and forth to figure out what I actually wanted and I'm pretty sure any other florist would've had my head. But, not Heather! She was sweet as pie the ENTIRE time. Her knowledge of different flowers was so deep! Both impressive and educational. She provided suggestions for replacements that were almost exact when I said that I liked the look of one that was particularly expensive. And my floral design turned out BEAUTIFULLY. And even better than I could've imagined! My pinterest board came to life and then some!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn , 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I had the pleasure of working with Heather & co for my wedding and rehearsal dinner flowers this past September. It was truly a joy to work with her! She made my vintage-romantic vision come to life and improved upon it in ways I did not think possible. Everyone commented how beautiful the flowers were, and I could not be more thrilled. The result was great and she was truly a pleasure to work with. My wedding flowers were better than I ever imagined thanks to her creativity and hard work.

Profile Picture brena, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am SO GLAD we worked with Heather at A Night In Bloom for our July wedding at Onteora Mountain House. Heather clearly loves her job and is incredibly passionate and knowledgeable about flowers, and the same can be said for everyone that works for her. She puts so much love and positive energy into her work and that shines through in the finished product.

She found anemones for my centerpieces in the middle of July. She flawlessly recreated any crazy pinterest photo I showed her, including a gorgeous floral ceremony arch that she brilliantly suggested suspending from the trees (!!!) at our venue. And she did all this while being very mindful of our budget and showing us a variety of options that could work in our price range.

I really wanted my bridesmaids to DIY their own bouquets (I thought those photos would be more fun than makeup photos!). A Night in Bloom supplied a generous amount and wide variety of flowers for the DIY bouquets at a very fair price. Heather took time out of her very busy morning setting up for the ceremony and reception to spend time with the bridal party and do a tutorial so each bridesmaid felt confident constructing her own bouquet. My mom, my mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids loved hanging out with Heather just as much as they loved the gorgeous flowers!! I still get misty eyed thinking about my bouquet and that lovely floral arch. Working with Heather and her team is a total pleasure from start to finish. Book her asap!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Heather is a flower genius and a delightful person. Everything she put together and curated for our wedding was lush, whimsical and tailored to our taste. She thought through every detail and brought real artistic insight to the process. She's obviously in love with flowers, which spilled over into our wedding - which was already about love! We couldn't have chosen someone better to handle our flora.

Profile Picture Kiki, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The most important part of working with a florist isn't necessarily the flowers themselves, but the ability to extract your vision in to reality. Heather has such a passion for what she does and it shows in her work. When my fiance' and I walked in to our wedding venue she had created exactly what we wanted. She asked the right questions and she is just delightful to work with.

Profile Picture Todd, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heather and her team where amazing, If I could give more stars I would! They are every bit of a 5 star vendor from quality to professionalism! Heather and Kate were the two that I worked with the most and were so incredibly helpful and accommodation during such a stressful time! They were there from start to finish and A Night in Bloom was the only vendor that I could really trust and I really cant thank them enough! I was overwhelmed with all the amazing things I saw online between friends weddings and Pintrest and with all the pictures and Ideas I came in with, they were able to make everything I was dreaming for a reality! Lauren was also extremely helpful and had amazing attention to detail! I must have sent her a million emails and she did not miss a beat. Everything was perfectly executed and her attention to detail was impeccable. The flowers I wanted ( had to have! ) weren't in season and without hesitation Heather and Kate said, we will take care of it, its DONE don't worry! Those were magic words to my ears. My Flowers were so beautiful and were still in perfect condition for days after our wedding, they were even still alive and in bloom after our honeymoon! Heather and her team were able to offer so many amazing extras in addition to flowers, so don't be afraid to ask - most likely if you need something they have it. They created and rented an unbelievable arch way for our ceremony, were able to rent us the most perfect table numbers, and even offered a whole seating area of furniture, rugs, side tables etc.! Everything was perfect! Thank you, Thank you to Heather, Kate and Lauren.. you made my wedding and flower experience SO amazing and I am just so thankful!

Profile Picture Lianna, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful job on my wedding flowers heather was Wonderful to work with she made it all come together perfect

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heather was one of my favorite vendors to work with on our wedding. She transformed the concept I had into a beautiful design for the whole space. If you trust her expertise with the design and flower choices, you will not be disappointed. She knows what she’s doing! She was thoughtful and attentive, and I felt understood throughout the whole process. Of all the things that kept me up at night during the planning process--I never once worried about the flowers! I had no reason to--everything was beautiful and exceeded expectation. We had many many compliments from our guests on the flowers. Thank you, Heather!

Profile Picture User3786721, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Heather was absolutely amazing to work with. When I initally met with her, I didn't really have much of a direction. I Just had a picture of a bouquet I wanted to replicated and about 15 birdcages I had no idea what to do with! I left that first meeting with an amazing plan for those birdcages ( i rented several items through her studio that perfectly complemented them) and she worked within my budget to create the most beautiful bridal bouquet I've ever seen. Not only is she insanely knowledgeable about flowers, she has a great eye for design, and it’s so incredibly clear that she absolutely loves what she does. Honestly, the sweetest person you will ever meet. Oh and then there's this: there was a particular flower that was out of my budget that wasn't going to be included in my bouquet and I get a text from Heather a few days before my wedding saying that she had some in her garden and would it be ok to throw into my bouquet? Uhh.. of course!!!

Profile Picture Karin, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heather is amazing. I am extremely particular about flowers but Heather was very patient and worked with my many requests. She was able to look at my pins on Pinterest and just know the kind of theme I was going for and the colors I wanted. She was great at suggesting different types of flowers: letting me know if certain types were in season, which ones would be more expensive, which ones do well in bouquets, etc. I couldn't stop admiring the flowers throughout the wedding and everyone also kept telling us how gorgeous the flowers were. I'd recommend Heather without hesitation!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Heather was FANTASTIC to work with for my June wedding. I was working with a wedding coordinator who was able to pick up the flowers and set them up at our venue, so I was able to work on a budget. I emailed back and forth with Heather about the vision for the day and also met with her in her beautiful showroom. I have to say that the flowers were one of the highlights of the wedding. Everyone commented on how beautiful the bouquets were. We were doing a DIY/Eco wedding, so I appreciated the little touches like the recycled glassware, the fact that she made arrangements that could be used for the ceremony and the reception. The flowers were gorgeous and done with amazing artistry. The most important thing, though, was that Heather was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User4079724, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews