Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beautiful Memories

Not your mother's wedding video, your wedding film.

We are a husband and wife team of professional wedding cinematographers who produce modern wedding films that play just like a movie, not a "cheesy wedding video" or "home movie".  With over 15 years of experience in TV, Film and Documentary filmmaking, we use these styles and our skills to make your wedding film like no other you've seen.  We capture all of the most important events and beautiful details of your day while hardly being noticed by you or your guests.  Our approach is to tell the story of you, your relationship and your wedding day celebration with your guests from thier perspective, so you will see everything that they saw and experience it through their eyes.  Our wedding films are stunningly beautiful and enjoyable to watch, not borring at all.  You will be proud to share yours with your family and friends for years to come.  Check out the samples on our website and blog to see what all our couples are raving about! Find out how we can create a beautiful film for your wedding! Please go to our website and fill out the contact form there for details!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Westchester

Follow Beautiful Memories on

18 Reviews for Beautiful Memories

My husband and I were very hesitant about hiring a videographer for our wedding, but both of our mothers suggested that we do so. I found Jenn and Mike through our DJ, and I'm so thankful that we decided to hire them. When I first called Jenn, I was hoping that they could provide a very basic service -- just to document the highlights of the wedding like the ceremony and toasts. My husband and I didn't have a lot of money to spend, and we didn't want a cheesy wedding video with forced poses and smiles. After talking to Jenn, she convinced me that a short video that she could edit for the highlights of the wedding, set to music, would be much more interesting to watch. She was so right. When we finally got our video after the wedding, both my husband and I, as well as our close families, laughed with joy and welled up with tears while viewing it. Jenn and Mike did such an amazing job highlighting the best parts of the day, and editing everything to fit our music selections perfectly. They did this incredible job despite the fact that we had never met in person before our wedding day, and the fact that we had an outdoor ceremony on a very windy day, making filming hard. Not only are we thrilled with the final product, but Jenn was really terrific to work with throughout the process, especially considering that when I first called her, I wasn't exactly over-the-moon excited at the prospect of hiring a wedding videographer. She helped me find a package in our budget. She was upfront about her timeline for completing the video from the week after our wedding up until a few days before we got the final product, which was a reasonable 4-5 months after the wedding. Moreover, she sent us some of the footage she had filmed of the ceremony, separately, about a month after the wedding. It was a great treat to see this while we were still so high from wedding. Throughout, Jenn communicated in a professional and personal way, and the whole time I felt we were in great hands.

Profile Picture Jess, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jenn and Mike were awesome. They have done two of my sister's weddings as well. They were great to work with and they made my day memorable by getting every angle at the wedding. We have seen the video of our ceremony, intros and first dance. I cried through the entire video it was so great. I can't say enough about Jenn and Mike. They are great and want you to be happy so they ask about what you want. It was awesome sharing our day with them.

Profile Picture Dina , 8/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Words may never be good enough to thank Jenn and Mike for their OUTSTANDING WORK. It is unique. Even after seeing the work of other video professionals in the Hudson Valley, we simply fell in love with their work. We just finished watching our wedding film and had such a blast. It was perfect. We laughed, cried and enjoy every second of it. All events were captured. This is why your search for video stops once you find Beautiful Memories: looking back, among all my vendors, Jenn is the one that I found best to work with and would give her 10 stars if I could. She is organized, knows what she is doing, ALWAYS thoroughly answers your questions within reasonable time and keeps you informed. I was a very meticulous and organized bride. I had a thousand questions for Jenn and she always delivered. When we first met, they showed us some of their videos and explained how everything works when you choose them. They actually send you a planning packet with ALL the details to make your wedding video FLAWLESS. Jenn was always on point with everything. She made sure to know where to stand at the chapel, double checked directions and coordinated with our photographer and dj to ensure their best work. Before my wedding, Jenn also sent me tips that I found helpful and kind. During the editing process, we exchanged several emails about the content of my video. My family doesn’t speak English and we added subtitles to a few segments of it. She made sure that there were no spelling errors and that meant a lot to me. The quality of their work is just EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL. We were on a budget like many other couples, but once we met them, we knew that spending money on our video would be worth it for the loving, everlasting memory. Beautiful Memories should be your choice. They will deliver one of the most special days of your life in a perfectly crafted film. For these reasons and others that I can’t fit in this tiny box, I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Lina, 7/19/14, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1265313674282 dbpdressadjbwwm
220x220 sq 1265313716391 marissajustinheadstogetherwm
220x220 sq 1265313805532 churchgoinginforislekisswm

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely LOVE Beautiful Memories!! The approach taken is one with care and devotion you can see how passionate they are with their couples!! We highly recommend Beautiful Memories for their amazing video productions, enthusiastic approach to video and their adoration to their couples!

Jenn and Mike are a pleasure to work with and take pride in their work. I highly recommend them to all couples!

It is always so lovely to work with professionals on such a sacred day. Check out their work - Phenomenal!

As a <a href="http://www.blueskyphotographyny.com" target="_blank">professional New York, Hudson Valley Wedding Photographer</a> with over ten years of professional experience, having personally photographed over 700 weddings, I'm proud to say that I support and endorse <a href="http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/beautiful-memories-wappingers-falls/website/2acd6a0eaf834f16.html" target="_blank">Beautiful Memories wedding videography of the Hudson Valley.</a>

I recently worked with Jenn & Mike and it was a pleasure. It was nice to work with other professionals that were eager and excited to capture the "best" for their client!

Wappingers Falls, NY 12590   See On Map