5 Star Events DJ

31 Greenview Dr
Plymouth, MA 02360 | map
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Thanks for clicking onto our WeddingWire page. We are an award winning Boston wedding dj company providing packed dance floors without gimmicks and games.

We know it can be a challenge hiring a dj. We can help with that. Read our article How to Hire a DJ in 7 Easy Steps. In it, I give insider secrets on how to use Wedding Wire and other sources to find the hiring information you need about potential djs. I guarantee it won't be a waste of your time.

So, If you're looking for a dj who plays great music, and has a style that's more reserved than flashy, I hope you'll continue on to our reviews & and then on to website to learn more. If you look further, you'll find that my brother Dave and I are extremely dedicated to our clients, our business & our reputation. You'll see that we work very hard to provide the results that you're after, a great reception - one that you, your family & friends will all enjoy. Thanks again for looking!! Sincerely, Greg Hodges 5 Star Events

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am not even sure where to begin with my glowing words about Dave. He was outstanding, and I'm convinced that he made our day the fun success that it was! From the moment we started working with him, his attention to detail and to making his clients happy were his number one priorities. He was extremely professionalism, although also very kind and personable. Truly a pleasure to work with. I am very much a planner, and I can say that I had not a single doubt about Dave's abilities/talents or preparation for our wedding day. I knew I didn't even have to check in with him really; he had the day set and I trusted his judgment and expertise completely. However, on our wedding day, he exceeded all of our expectations. Not only was everyone out of the dance floor, but he was so attentive to me and my (now) husband! Throughout the night, he would check in with us, asking if the music level was too loud/too soft/just right and would alert us to "upcoming events" (e.g., parent dances). I can actually say that he was more attentive to us than the venue staff. I had numerous guests approach me to comment on how wonderful the music was, and how they felt that he reached audiences of all ages/generations. He truly is a wonderful person and an outstanding DJ. I would recommend him without any hesitation. He's the best!!! -Kristen

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
After shooting over 800 weddings throughout New England, New York, Florida, Lake Tahoe and beyond I've worked with the best known disc jockeys and bands in the business. I know first hand how your entertainment can make or ruin your entire wedding. That is why my number one recommendation for disc jockeys is and always has been Greg Hodges of 5 Star Events. Greg listens to his couples and always puts them first. He is able to read a crowd better than anyone, and knows how to keep the dance floor filled from start to finish. He is a master emcee who treats you and your guests with style and class. I consistently hear wedding guests saying they've never been to a better wedding, and I can't think of a better recommendation than that!
508-591-0710
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards