5 Star Events DJ

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Julie
10/04/2014

We feel so fortunate to have had Greg as our DJ! Right from the start, he was professional and reliable. He answered emails promptly and was very willing to meet in person to discuss details. His passion for music, technology and sound was apparent right off the bat. His enthusiasm was magnetic and he gained our trust immediately. He offered great suggestions regarding song selections, timeline of events, etc. His online music database and planning forms are amazing tools that will take all your stress away! In regards to his performance on our wedding day…Greg was phenomenal!! To start, his timing was spot on. He was an excellent MC for the introductions and announcements throughout the night. And as far as the music, he killed it! He kept the dance floor PACKED all night!! Our guests ranged from ages 10-80 and each and every person was up and dancing. Thanks to Greg, we continue to get rave reviews from guests about the awesome music and great time they had. Believe me when I say, Greg is worth every penny!! He made us feel relaxed and confident in his abilities. He also set up dance floor lighting which was a great addition to the dance party! If you are looking for a fun, classy, great time with the best music, then choose 5 Star Events! You will not regret it!!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
31 Greenview Dr, Plymouth, MA 02360
BLOG

Thanks for clicking onto our WeddingWire page. We are an award winning Boston wedding dj company providing packed dance floors without gimmicks and games.

We know it can be a challenge hiring a dj. We can help with that. Read our article How to Hire a DJ in 7 Easy Steps. In it, I give insider secrets on how to use Wedding Wire and other sources to find the hiring information you need about potential djs. I guarantee it won't be a waste of your time.

So, If you're looking for a dj who plays great music, and has a style that's more reserved than flashy, I hope you'll continue on to our reviews & and then on to website to learn more. If you look further, you'll find that my brother Dave and I are extremely dedicated to our clients, our business & our reputation. You'll see that we work very hard to provide the results that you're after, a great reception - one that you, your family & friends will all enjoy. Thanks again for looking!! Sincerely, Greg Hodges 5 Star Events

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings
Established: 1984
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (24)
After shooting over 800 weddings throughout New England, New York, Florida, Lake Tahoe and beyond I've worked with the best known disc jockeys and bands in the business. I know first hand how your entertainment can make or ruin your entire wedding. That is why my number one recommendation for disc jockeys is and always has been Greg Hodges of 5 Star Events. Greg listens to his couples and always puts them first. He is able to read a crowd better than anyone, and knows how to keep the dance floor filled from start to finish. He is a master emcee who treats you and your guests with style and class. I consistently hear wedding guests saying they've never been to a better wedding, and I can't think of a better recommendation than that!
PROS I KNOW (74)