5 Star Events DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Greg from 5 Star Events was amazing! From the moment we meet him, my husband and I knew we wanted him DJing our wedding. He was super responsive to our requests and his website for planning is really helpful. Day of he was great and helped make sure our guests had a great time. Everyone was dancing the entire time and I was sad when the night was over. I can't recommend 5 Star Events enough!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
31 Greenview Dr, Plymouth, MA 02360
BLOG

Thanks for clicking onto our WeddingWire page. We are an award winning Boston wedding dj company providing packed dance floors without gimmicks and games.

We know it can be a challenge hiring a dj. We can help with that. Read our article How to Hire a DJ in 7 Easy Steps. In it, I give insider secrets on how to use Wedding Wire and other sources to find the hiring information you need about potential djs. I guarantee it won't be a waste of your time.

So, If you're looking for a dj who plays great music, and has a style that's more reserved than flashy, I hope you'll continue on to our reviews & and then on to website to learn more. If you look further, you'll find that my brother Dave and I are extremely dedicated to our clients, our business & our reputation. You'll see that we work very hard to provide the results that you're after, a great reception - one that you, your family & friends will all enjoy. Thanks again for looking!! Sincerely, Greg Hodges 5 Star Events

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings
Established: 1984
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (24)
After shooting over 800 weddings throughout New England, New York, Florida, Lake Tahoe and beyond I've worked with the best known disc jockeys and bands in the business. I know first hand how your entertainment can make or ruin your entire wedding. That is why my number one recommendation for disc jockeys is and always has been Greg Hodges of 5 Star Events. Greg listens to his couples and always puts them first. He is able to read a crowd better than anyone, and knows how to keep the dance floor filled from start to finish. He is a master emcee who treats you and your guests with style and class. I consistently hear wedding guests saying they've never been to a better wedding, and I can't think of a better recommendation than that!
PROS I KNOW (74)