Did you get engaged in the privacy of your own home or in a public setting? Were you surrounded by friends and family or was it just the two of you? Answer a few simple questions and let us guess your proposal style!
Related WeddingWire Articles
- Marriage Proposals5 Reasons You Need to Hire a Proposal PhotographerThere’s one detail that’s become a proposal essential—hiring a professional professional photographer (and/or videographer!) to capture the moment.
- Marriage ProposalsHere’s What Marriage Proposals Will Look Like in 2022Destination proposals and proposal parties are back!
- Marriage ProposalsShould You Propose Back?Two proposals can be better than one.
- Marriage ProposalsShould I Propose Before or After Dinner? And More Proposal Night Rules to FollowWondering to yourself, "Should I propose before or after dinner?" We have the answer for you—plus other information to help you plan the perfect restaurant proposal.
- Marriage Proposals37 Romantic Ways to Propose, According to Real CouplesThinking about asking someone to marry you? Use these real-life proposal ideas to help you decide exactly how to pop the question.