We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Who's getting married this week? (6/25/18-7/1/18)

Lynnie, on June 25, 2018 at 7:05 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 49

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations! ...

cfb_957910.jpg

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Smiley ring

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!

cfb_957912.jpg

49 Comments

• I
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Ingri ·
    • Flag
    6/30! Couldn’t be any more anxious and extremely. Extremely. Nervous.
  • Kaitlyn
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Flag
    June 30th! We’ve been engaged for 2 years so we are MORE than ready for this weekend ❤️
  • O
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Oceanna ·
    • Flag
    Hey y’all,

so so in a week my wedding will be here. July 1st to be exact. This is such an important day for me not just because I’m getting married but because my father that has passed that’s his birthday.

Im a little nervous but more stressed lol, like my bridesmaids and maiden of honor they had not ordered their dresses until last night 😰 but hopefully they will be in soon!

Who ever else else that’s getting married in July 1st Congratulations 🍾 and I’d love to see all the beautiful pictures!
  • E
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    June 29th! It seemed like I was waiting so long but now all of a sudden it is 4 days away! So many loose ends to tie up.
  • K
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Karly ·
    • Flag
    6/29 here! So excited to marry my soulmate! ❤️❤️💍💍🌈🌈
  • Samantha
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Hey everyone, congratulations!!!! I had a big wedding in Atlanta last month but am having a small reception for my Chicago-land family this week! As much as I was stressing about the the last minute wedding details a few weeks ago, none of the problems (we didn’t have enough drink mixers, ended up having to move inside because the forecast said rain that never came, we almost needed a new officiant the week of, and of course we forgot our vows) mattered because all our friends and family were glowing all day!
    A few tips from last month that I’m using to stay calmer for this weekends party:
    1- Take a selfie or a photo of you when you just finished hair/makeup done because you can zoom and see if there’s anything you want to fix
    2- If you’re breaking out at all, a dab of hydrogen peroxide will sting but minimize! Follow up with neosporin! A life saver for me!
    3- As an introvert I spent some time alone the night before to charge up and prepare to be the center of attention. I was nervous about being social all day and getting photographed but everyone was so happy to see me and understood if I needed to duck out of a conversation I shouldn’t have worried!
    Thats all for my unsolicited advice, you will all be beautiful and have an amazing day!
  • S
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Sara ·
    • Flag

6/29 and scared I'm going to forget something! My fiance has a demanding job so it's up to me to remember everything that has to go to venue, ceremony, etc. And I'm terribly forgetful! I know come Friday I'll be chill and happy, but leading up... girl I'm stressed! haha. Wish me luck, and good luck to all you beautiful ladies!

TIPS: Stay hydrated, slow down, live in the moment, remember that this is about the ceremony with the person you love. Everything else is a bonus Smiley heart

• C
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Cortney ·
    • Flag
    I keep having wedding dreams that something will go wrong. . Another 06/30 bride here. Anyone else the same. What do i do
  • K
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Kelli ·
    • Flag
    6/30 so I’m kind of starting to freak out now! Excited but super nervous because we had a lot more people rsvp that I thought would. It’s crazy how time seems to move so slow then all of the sudden it’s here! Good luck ladies and congratulations! It seems like 6/30 is a good day to get married 😉
  • M
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    monica ·
    • Flag
    Yes my wedding is this Friday June 29th. I am getting nervous but also excited. The planning was ok but now I find myself checking and rechecking. Looking forward to seeing all the planning come together.
  • G
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Gracy ·
    • Flag
    June 29th and we can’t wait!!!
  • KarenO
    Master June 2018
    KarenO ·
    • Flag

We are getting married on 6/29 too. I haven't noticed many people posting with that date around the forums, so I'm glad to see you all here! We're having our rehearsal dinner early (tonight) and still have some last-minute things to do.

I'm just about crying thinking of how close it is now. Good luck to everyone and hope you all have amazing weddings!

• D
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    DeAnndrea ·
    • Flag
    Mines this Saturday on June 30 I'm so excited in spite of everything falling apart I'm still excited it to renew my vows with my husband because the show must go on because I'm marrying him and nobody else!!!
  • D
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    DeAnndrea ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Mines is June 30 too!!!
  • S
    Savvy June 2018
    Solie ·
    • Flag

06/28 here!! So excited! Today is my last day of work and I can't focus!!

• A
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Alecia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I'm June 30th too and sooo excited!!😁 congrats!
  • M
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Melissa ·
    • Flag
    June 30th and i'm so nervous that something has been overlooked or forgotten. Help!!😅
  • T
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    TaEashia ·
    • Flag
    June 30 is my date..
  • S
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Sierra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg 6/30 for me too! It feels like everything is crazy! Hang in there and congratulations!
  • Lizbeth
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Lizbeth ·
    • Flag
    July 30th!!😊

Comment on this discussion