Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

White or Colorful??

Lynnie, on May 14, 2019 at 11:10 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 27
Saved Save

This week, we want to know where you went for all white, and where you're adding some color to your wedding!!!

White or Colorful?? 1

Photo by Britt Chudleigh

Click on each link below to open the discussion and post your answer!

Wedding Dress - White or Colorful?

Shoes - White or Colorful?

Jacket - White or Colorful?

Garter - White or Colorful?

Veil - White or Colorful?

Invitations - White or Colorful?

Bouquet - White or Colorful?

Table Linens - White or Colorful?

Centerpieces - White or Colorful?

Cake - White or Colorful?

White or Colorful?? 2

Photo by Mary Costa Photography in Los Angeles

27 Comments

• Leslie
    Beginner October 2019
    Leslie ·
    I’m doing all white with hints of gold and green for the venue! Not sure how the planner will have it , but I want elegance !
    We are doing a all In one so it want look like the pictures

White or Colorful?? 3

White or Colorful?? 4
  • Mandi
    Rockstar March 2020
    Mandi ·
    My dress isnt even white. Considering a white veil though.
  • Gabrielle
    Dedicated June 2020
    Gabrielle ·

All white with hints of wood, lots of greenery, and a little bit of dusty blue sprinkled throughout!

• Kitty
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    Kitty ·

No white anywhere for mine! Dress is hunter green, rest is all earthy tones of a smokey forest so grays, dark browns, sagey greens.

• CDickman
    VIP September 2019
    CDickman ·
    My shoes are Colbalt
  • Alma
    Dedicated June 2020
    Alma ·

No white! all ivory, pink, lavender and magenta!

• FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·

We did all white for absolutely everything. Linens, up-lighting, flowers (and greenery), white candles, white plates and white signage. The only color was the stel-blue of the bridesmaids dresses and the navy of the mens tuxes. I wanted an etheral wedding and that's exactly how it was!

• M
    Savvy July 2020
    Mi=Mi ·

MY DRESS: CREAM HIS JACKET: CREAM THE GROOMSMEN: GREY GARTER: COLORFUL INVITAITOINS: CLEAR BOUQUETS: PURPLE AND LAVENDER, TABEL LINENS GREY AND PURPLE, CENTER PIECES CLEAR CAKE PURPLE

• Paula
    Super September 2019
    Paula ·

Dress is ivory and linens are ivory. Pops of vibrant colors of purple, fuchsia, orange, yellow with accents of spring green

• Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    This was tough for me because I’m so comfortable in dark clothes!
  • FutureStephD
    Super March 2019
    FutureStephD ·

Basically our entire wedding was all white! We made sure it wasn't too bland/ monotone by letting green leaves show through on florals, and having the flowers being different shades of white, and having other things like crystals, wood, acrylic, marble etc. Pro-BAM here if it's of interest!

• Kelsie
    Beginner March 2020
    Kelsie ·
    I'm doing a white dress, veil and headband. The men will be in dark grey. We will have plum, cream, blush and rose gold tones.
  • D
    Super September 2019
    Dana ·
    White, ivory and blush
  • Karrie
    Beginner August 2019
    Karrie ·

White-Classic Ivory

• Lizbeth
    Devoted May 2020
    Lizbeth ·
    I'm doing white, greenery and a pinch of yellow here and there!!!!
  • Leslie
    Beginner October 2019
    Leslie ·
    What would be your suggestion for plates for a all white wedding ! My planner/decorator will be using clear glass chargers but I have to supply the dinner plates so I’m so stuck on what to use
  • H
    Beginner July 2020
    Hannah ·

I'm getting married July 4, 2020 so my colors are going to be red white and blue! My centerpieces are lanterns. Some red, some white, and some blue. Going for a white or ivory dress. Not really sure where else I will incorporate white or pops of color just yet!

• Future Mrs Sullivan
    Expert June 2019
    Future Mrs Sullivan ·
    Never realized how much I prefer white over color!
  • Genevieve
    Dedicated March 2020
    Genevieve ·

All white Errrrthang! He will be in forest green, but I, bride's babes, most of the decor will be in white/clear.

• Natalia
    Expert October 2020
    Natalia ·

No white for me, on anything. I am planning an October wedding that will be all blacks, reds and oranges. My dress will also be either black or a dark crimson.

Comment on this discussion