FinallyMrsB
Super July 2014

What do you love about your dress?

FinallyMrsB, on May 10, 2014 at 3:32 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 64
Saved Save

I see so many "Dress Regret!" posts, so what do you love about your dress? What details made you feel giddy? How did you know it was the right dress?

I adore my dress. I love the lace on the top, and it was perfect with a belt. I feel like a fairy in it, and I got all choked up. What really sealed the deal was my mom crying (she's really not big with emotions)

64 Comments

• Shelby
    Expert October 2014
    Shelby ·

I LOVE the key whole back in my dress and the lace in the back…I also like how the front has that detail..flatters me very much!

• A&G
    Master August 2014
    A&G ·

I love the embroidery and sparkles on my dress. And how it looks when it is bustled.

• jennifer
    Devoted July 2014
    jennifer ·

I love how mine is just so simple nothing fancy which is just like me plain in simple plus i got a steal on it which was a plus for me

• KM
    Master March 2015
    KM ·

It's just subtly pink! Love it

• Pentecost
    Expert August 2015
    Pentecost ·

I love that mine is not a cookie-cutter dress that looks like everyone else's.

• Wendy
    Super August 2014
    Wendy ·

That it's not strapless and that I've never seen anyone on this site with the same dress or something similar.

• Silan
    Master April 2015
    Silan ·

Everything!! It's a Sophia Tolli Lavinia if anyone's curious. It's lace, with a keyhole back, corset and a satin sash. It combined all the elements I was looking for, and is way fancier than I imagined. I don't have a picture (at work), but here's a link if anyone's curious.

http://sophiatolli.com/wedding-dresses/y11322/

• FinallyMrsB
    Super July 2014
    FinallyMrsB ·

Oh my gosh, Silan, that's beautiful!

• JustMarried'14
    Master September 2014
    JustMarried'14 ·

I love the silhouette of mine, the little accents that match my mom's headpiece and veil, the Swarovski crystal along the bust, the poof of a ball gown without it being an actual ballgown (fit n flare). I love that it is strapless and I can jump around and it is tight as a glove - nothing popping out. So, pretty much EVERYTHING!

(obviously: the model in the dress, not me)

• Jesse's Boo
    Super July 2014
    Jesse's Boo ·

I love that it's a blush!

• Caylin C.
    Master August 2015
    Caylin C. ·

I love everything about it. I love how romantic and sparkly it is. Its radiant.

• MonkeysandBananas
    Super May 2014
    MonkeysandBananas ·

I love that it makes my waist look super small.

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

The racer back!!!. I am on my phone, but if you want to take a look, it's Essense of Australia D1291.

• M
    Super September 2014
    mrs_in_september14 ·

I never thought I would want a lace dress, but I Love the lace detail on my dress the train, oh i just love my dress!!

• mscountry
    Master July 2014
    mscountry ·

I love the back of my dress. It has a piece that is lace the covers the bustle hooks that I am crazy about because it looks 1800's to me. I also love all the lace and that it's not strapless.

• MrsJohnston
    Super October 2014
    MrsJohnston ·

I like this thread, there has been a lot of dress regret lately and it is great to hear about what everyone loves about their dress.

I love the poetic lace on mine, the sweetheart neckline, the fact that it is fit and flare, the crochet hook buttons down the back, the belt(that I never thought I would want).

I love everything about my dress because it was everything I wanted in a dress when I walked into the bridal salon that morning.

Everytime I look at it I can't help but get excited to put her back on.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Z
    Master May 2012
    Zoe ·

I agree-- I feel so sorry for all the brides with dress regret! I love that mine had: a sweetheart neckline, eyelet around the train, *and* a cool overskirt' out of which the train came. I'd wear it every day, if I thought I could! Instead I made a deal with DH-- if I still fit in it for our 25th anniversary, we'll have some big party so I can wear it again. 15 years-- so far, so good!

• Angela Marie
    Master May 2014
    Angela Marie ·

Ah. I love my dress. It's perfect. It was the first one I tried on. I tried on 4 afterwards, but it's everything I ever wanted. This pic is from my 1st fitting.

• Jae
    Master June 2014
    Jae ·

I love the fluffy tulle skirt and the bling embellishment!

• Laura
    Devoted October 2014
    Laura ·

I love the corset back of mine, while it's still a classy wedding dress the corset back is a bit of an allusion to FI and my other side we can be very 'naughty' so the corset reflects that a bit.

Comment on this discussion