Danielle
Beginner November 2019

Wedding Proposals mail them or deliver them?

Danielle, on February 19, 2019 at 10:00 AM Posted in Planning 0 3
Saved Save
I made my brides maid proposals and of course my maid of honor. I also did my my fiancé groomsmen and best man proposals. My question is when do I send them out? Should I hand deliver or mail them?

3 Comments

• Nisa
    Super March 2019
    Nisa ·
    • Flag

Whatever works for you, honestly. My bridesmaids are all over so I mailed them. Word of caution if you're mailing anything glass (like a picture frame) make sure to use lots of extra padding! I used a regular priority envelope for mine and the picture frame shattered (it was from Dollar Tree so maybe that had something to do with it, but probably the post office also)

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

Hey Danielle! Depending on whether they are near you or live somewhere else, I would mail them! Just make sure you wrap them well so nothing fragile breaks! I would send them about a year out from your wedding date!

• Kaitlyn
    Dedicated September 2019
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Flag

I understand mailing them if you have multiple people spread out across the country, however; I loved seeing everyone's reaction when we asked them to stand with us on our big day! We even made a special trip back to our home state (where we're also getting married) just so that we could do it in person.

Comment on this discussion