Rebecca
Master October 2025

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic!

Rebecca, on January 2, 2019 at 10:05 AM Posted in Parties and Events 0 53
Saved Save

Was your “just said yes” moment captured on camera? Was it caught by a photographer lurking from afar? Or were your friends and family able to snap a few shots? Show us your proposal picture!

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 1

Photo by Vanessa Medina Photography in Cypress, CA

Don't forget to share your #JustSaidYes moment with @weddingwire for a chance to win $10,000 towards your wedding!

Tell us more about your “yes” moment in these discussions: Low-key or extravagant proposal?, Did you announce your engagement on social media?, & Surprise proposal or expected?

53 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    No. I don’t have any pictures of my proposal but I do have a video so that’s cool.
  • Alexandra
    VIP June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    View Quoted Comment
    We also have a video, Kenisha! I love being able to re-experience that moment.
  • Justine
    Super July 2019
    Justine ·

I wish!! My FH proposed on our couch in the living room after the Super Bowl last year when it was just us two! lol

• Britt Brat
    Expert May 2019
    Britt Brat ·

Nope No pictures or videos!

• Brittany
    Super October 2019
    Brittany ·

We have a photo! It was actually a video, but we were able to screenshot it at this moment and save an image. My FH asked a local to take a picture of us (I didn't think much about it because we were in Cozumel and we always ask others to take a picture of us) and he ended up taking a video!

ProposalWas your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 2

• Tayler
    Savvy April 2020
    Tayler ·
    We have pictures and a video! He was able to sneakily ask a couple behind us to take it when he proposed.

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 3
  • Talia
    Super October 2020
    Talia ·
    We were on vacation. His mom took the pic.

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 4
  • Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    View Quoted Comment

What an amazing view too!! I'm so happy you two were able to catch it on camera

• Brittany
    Super October 2019
    Brittany ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you Rebecca!!!

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    View Quoted Comment

And you had no idea they asked him?! How did he do it without you seeing?!

• Tayler
    Savvy April 2020
    Tayler ·
    View Quoted Comment
    He proposed at Prime which is a restaurant at the Bellagio in Vegas. It is right behind the fountains. He “went to the bathroom” while I was totally entranced with the fountains going off.

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 5
  • Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    View Quoted Comment

I love it!! I'd be totally looking at the fountains too! Were you two on vacation in Vegas or do you live there?!

• Tayler
    Savvy April 2020
    Tayler ·
    View Quoted Comment
    We were on vacation. The funniest part was that I planned the entire dinner. 😂
  • Cristy
    Rockstar May 2020
    Cristy Online ·

Proposed to me at Hell's Kitchen in Las Vegas!! Excellent!Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 6

• Keyeira
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Keyeira ·
    We were taking Christmas photos on 12/8/18

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 7
  • C
    Dedicated June 2019
    Courtney ·
    Downtown Indianapolis 💙

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 8
  • Tiara
    Dedicated April 2019
    Tiara ·
    He had a whole night planned in Chatlotte and he had some friends secretly come up there and be at the place he would propose so they could film it. I loved this night!

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 9

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 10
  • Krystle
    Beginner October 2020
    Krystle ·
    My fiancé proposed in the Dominican Republic during a romantic dinner on the beach. When we had talked about proposals I had told him that I would love it to be intimate and just us two and that it would be great if he can get a photographer to capture the moment. So glad he listened! He hired one of the resort’s photographers to capture the moment ☺️

Unfortunately (or hopefully good luck?) a giant thunderstorm came down as soon as I had said yes so we got completely soaked. So most of the photos afterwards are of us drenched and in the restaurant that was on the beach while other guests were dining 😂

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 11

Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic! 12
  • Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    View Quoted Comment

This is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!! You look so surprised and happy - and I love the looks on the kids faces! What an amazing way to make sure you capture the moment too

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    View Quoted Comment

Such a romantic proposal! And I think the thunderstorm does count as very good luck!! What a Notebook-esque moment!!

Did you have a feeling he was going to propose on this trip?!

Comment on this discussion