Jessi
VIP December 2017

Two More Weeks and I’m Done!!

Jessi, on Dec 7, 2017 at 11:39 AM Posted in Planning

We had our last vendor meeting on Tuesday and everything is done except vows!

Thank god, I am so relieved to have all of this wedding planning done with and now I can just enjoy the fun and pampering and family and finally get to marry my best friend!

How are the rest of the December Wedding going?

Share:

13 Comments

• RustyTheDog
    Dedicated December 2017
    RustyTheDog ·

One more week of final exam and then furious grading before quickly trying to get back to Atlanta and get married! A little annoyed that now there have been so many "events" around the wedding. A casual dinner Thursday before, a ladies lunch Friday (since I didn't have a shower, my aunt insisted and right before the wedding is the only time I can come into town), then rehearsal dinner, then it's day of, the day after breakfast and family dinner. Getting a little overwhelmed. But as far as tasks I just need to send timelines to wedding party and make sure everyone knows where to be when! Here's hoping!

I'm glad you are done and get to relax now Jessi! I'm sure you will have a beautiful wedding and can't wait to see pics (don't forget to take some with Max too if you can !

• Jessi
    VIP December 2017
    Jessi ·

@rusty oh my, that is a lot of extra stuff girl, good luck! Can’t wait to see pics of yours too! And you know Max is getting a blinged out collar/leash and is walking me down the “aisle”!! There will be pictures aplenty!

• Jennifer
    Expert September 2018
    Jennifer ·

Exciting for you ladies!!! Can't wait to see your Bam's!!

• Bulbasaur
    Devoted December 2017
    Bulbasaur ·

I currently have 33 items on my to do list - that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm trying not to stress out completely, but it's hard.

• RustyTheDog
    Dedicated December 2017
    RustyTheDog ·

Jessi, yes I know that's a lot of events. My family is small but I swear their are treating this wedding like My Big Fat Greek Wedding. And everyone is upset I'm not coming into town earlier, but I'm like "I have a job that ya know, requires work?" lol

Bulbasaur- you can do it! I freaked out over the number of things to do too, but they were all pretty little. I make lots of lists...

• TheeOne2Love
    VIP December 2017
    TheeOne2Love ·

We are doing final vendor payments, and all small things this weekend and the final venue payment in two weeks. Looks like im on top of everything thus far. Im so ready for the day of.

• Jessi
    VIP December 2017
    Jessi ·

@bulbasaur yikes! Is it the checklist from here, cause that has a lot of stuff that is to be done after the wedding too. Good luck, you can do it!

@Thee Did you ever decide about the fireworks?? I am super excited for your BAM, NYE weddings are awesome when done right! Congrats on being pretty much done! I agree completely, I am just so ready for it to be here and happen and then get back to real life!

• GoodMOB
    GoodMOB ·

Rusty the Dog, sounds like a lot of events, but really, that could be so fun!

• MoominsMama
    Dedicated December 2017
    MoominsMama ·

I'm done! I felt so relieved to be able to relax after the wedding. One thing I must remind you all to do is eat! I swear I made every attempt to eat at the reception but between the festivities and pictures there was no time.

Enjoy you day!

• Jessi
    VIP December 2017
    Jessi ·

@Moo congrats! And don’t you worry, I am planning on eating all the day long!

• TheeOne2Love
    VIP December 2017
    TheeOne2Love ·

Thank you! I cant wait to see yours either! Yes we decided to do the fireworks and they ended up giving them to us for $500 cheaper than the original quote so I was super excited about that! My last day for rsvps is Sunday I can not wait! lol we are already at 198 :-|

• MarchMadness
    Dedicated March 2018
    MarchMadness ·

That is so exciting! I have 100 days left and I am freaking out. Can't wait to see your BAM

• Jessi
    VIP December 2017
    Jessi ·

@Thee wow, that is totally awesome! Safe to say our weddings are going to be completely different! lol Mine is solid at 25 people. Can't imagine 198, sounds like it's going to be a completely amazing event!

@march We came back from a little birthday trip to vegas at 90 days and I told FH "it is going to fly between now and then" and he just gave me the look. I gave it back to him last week when he said "I can't believe it's only three weeks, we just got back from vegas." Totally said I told you so!

Comment on this discussion