We're still having this discussion- we haven't decided if we want to do an indoor or outdoor ceremony.
1) Natural decor. Don't have to do much!
2) Worry about traffic, or extreme heat (guests would gather indoors until ceremony time, so they wouldn't sit in the heat.
3) Our venue has a great big beautiful lawn on a hill. And a very pretty back patio. But do I want to risk having chairs set up in the background for our pictures?
4) Photographer can move around much more freely.
5) Last minute change in case of inclement weather...
1) Air conditioning.
2) Smaller room, with backdrop of large mirror that might glare for pictures.
3) Harder for my photog to meander around the guests.
4) Would require more decorating work.
5) Weather isn't a worry.
Opinions? I'm half tempted to flip a coin...