Brittany
Master April 2019

Single Digit Dance!

Brittany, on April 10, 2019 at 8:34 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 9
Saved Save

I cannot believe I am only nine days out! Where has the time gone?!

For the brides who have come before me, give me your best advice for this last week! Things I might forget? Things I should definitely remember?

And if you're single digit dancing too, let me know what you're up to these last few days!

9 Comments

• Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

I'm neither of those things, but congratulations on hitting single digits...that is SO EXCITING!!!

• Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·
    • Flag

You're actually on 8 days now haha. I am 9 days away and I still CANT believe it. We're having a destination wedding back home (PR) and we're just finishing up the last details. I need to go get my mani/pedi this weekend (we leave on Monday to PR), cleaning the house, packing the last minute stuff, trying not to stress lol. So many little things that definitely adds up. What about you?

• Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It's more than 8 days so I round up to 9 Smiley smile

• Victoria
    VIP October 2018
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    Didn't the time fly??? Don't forget to make a checklist of things to bring to your getting ready spot/venue. I started mine on my phone about a month out and as I thought of things I just added them. I always forget something!
  • Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I have had a list of things I've needed to buy/round up for the longest time throughout our engagement, and I highlighted things as I got them. So now I'm using that same list to pack everything up for the venue - I'm just going to cross them off with Sharpie this time!

I feel so much extra pressure because I'm honeymoon packing too (well I should be - I haven't started yet Smiley winking ). Between the two, I feel like I'm definitely going to forget something somewhere.

• Mrs. C
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. C ·
    • Flag

CONGRATS!! I can't imagine how that feels! Hope your wedding goes off without a hitch and make sure to post lots of pictures!

• Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you Lauren! Your wedding is coming up fast too! Smiley shame

• Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you Danielle!

• Jazmin
    Super April 2019
    Jazmin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I'm right behind you guys. -10 days according to WW, but I don't like this countdown because it doesn't count the present day or the event day.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics