Mrs.Matthews
Master January 2015

Show me your fur baby! (it has been awhile and I love seeing the pets!)

Mrs.Matthews, on May 6, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 89

Here are a couple pictures of my baby, lets see yours!

Here are a couple pictures of my baby, lets see yours!

89 Comments

• S
    Savvy May 2014
    SheenaRae ·

Me and my crazy cat Pippin - he brings out the crazy in anyone! At 25lbs he is bigger than some dogs - he fetches too!

• K
    Master May 2014
    KT ·

@Kayla H- Your cat looks so thrilled.....

• Pamela Anne
    Super July 2014
    Pamela Anne ·

Sadly, the darker brown one on the right with the pretty eyes got run over and died slowly in horrible pain just two weeks ago

• Pancakes
    Master October 2015
    Pancakes ·

I have two rabbits and one Pit! My boy I got first, Pronk. I got him around birth in March 2008. He is my well behaved baby that I had when I lived alone in an apartment starting out and he would run free and play with me. Next is Zoey, I got her a year after Pronk, but she was born in Spetember 2006. She's my Vicious Princess. She hates people, but loves my boy She snorts and stomps. It's pretty funny. After 6 years with me she is finally starting to be nice to me!
    Last, we have good old Pibb. We adopted him less than 2 weeks ago. He is quiet the character! But is extremely well behaved. He was picked up from Animal Control for wandering the streets, was going to be put down, the local shelter saved him, and after 5 months there we picked him up. He is just now getting comfortable with us and he is super silly This weekend he was playing with a garden plastic pot and yesterday he was playing with a bracnh from a cut down tree that was 3 times the size of him! They think he is about 1.5-2 years old.

• Ashley
    VIP May 2015
    Ashley ·

This is our Hunter.

First one is when he was a baby. Second one is this winter when it snowed out. He is a Bernese Mountain Dog. He is just a little over a year now. Love him to death! He has had quite a few health issues since we got him. But thank god for pet insurance!

• Future Mrs. Poteet
    Expert July 2014
    Future Mrs. Poteet ·

This is my fur baby Champ! He's a two year old pit bull German Shepard mix. I'm positive FH loves him more than me. When we come home at the same time Champ doesn't even acknowledge me but goes crazy on FH. He is mom is super allergic to dogs so at 28 years old FH got his first dog and it's been cutest thing I've ever seen. He weighs 50 pounds but lays in FH's lap all the time and FH picks him and carries him around. If he had to choose me or the dog I'm not sure who would win.

• Ashlee
    VIP October 2014
    Ashlee ·

@pamela ann...i still cannot believe that happened ...i am just soo soo sorry i remember your post :**( my heart still aches for you...how have you been holding up?

• K+S
    VIP October 2015
    K+S ·

@KT He cracks me up because he will sit there forever just hanging out but he always looks so mad in the pictures, I think he secretly enjoys being a model

• SweetPeppers
    Dedicated November 2014
    SweetPeppers ·

Yay! I love fur babies! Here are my two puppy babies...Kai Ann and Pepper. Kai Ann is a dachshund/lab mix (we think) and Pepper is a beagle/min pin mix... Both rescues. :-)

• Katydid
    VIP May 2014
    Katydid ·

My hedgehog! Her name is The Prickle. I am allergic to her, which is random. She's really cute though

• M&M
    VIP August 2015
    M&M ·

My cat Simba!!

• Laura M
    VIP August 2014
    Laura M ·

Katydid- I love The Prickle, looks a lot like my Scooter! He died a few years ago.

This my pup Huxley, he will be 1 tomorrow and yes I'm celebrating it haha.

• Ashlee
    VIP October 2014
    Ashlee ·

@katydid omg he is sooo cute!!! do they bite? i never heard of anyone having them as a pet! can u like hold them and everything? im like obsessed with animals so im curious haha

• Laura M
    VIP August 2014
    Laura M ·

Ashlee- Like any animal they can and do bite lol. You can hold them , all fur underneath and aren't too prickly if you go with the quills, just don't go against them duh lol I realize I'm not the one you asked but i had the answer lol

• Sunshine
    Super September 2015
    Sunshine ·

I would like to sincerely thank all of you that rescued your pets. Shelter pets need us so badly, and it warms my heart to see so many happy, loved rescue animals. Adopt, Don't Buy!

We are up in Canada but have rescued two dogs from down in the USA, where the shelters are much more crowded than they are up here.

• Ashlee
    VIP October 2014
    Ashlee ·

Lol thats ok!! i just seen that you had one too! i was writing and you must have posted before me haha omg there so cute!!!

• Mr&Mrs_B_2_Be
    Dedicated August 2014
    Mr&Mrs_B_2_Be ·

Spring is in the air. Dexter loves to run....

• Bennett=blessed
    VIP June 2014
    Bennett=blessed ·

My two schnauzie babies!

Herschee (toy chocolate) and Mousse (blk mini)

• BostonBride
    Super September 2015
    BostonBride ·

Losing a pet is a heartbreak. THey bring us so much joy when they are here.

• KayWell
    Super July 2014
    KayWell ·

This is Mags! She was a rescue at 6 months and has been the center of our universe ever since she was born with a genetic abnormality in her back right leg (effects muscle mass), so she has a limp, but it NEVER slows her down. she believes she's a dog, and wants to play fetch ALL the time. She drops paper balls on our faces in the middle of the night on the reg, expecting us to play. she also loves water, and often joins us in the shower. Another odd thing about her is that she pets herself! If she is loving when you pet her, and you suddenly stop, she'll continue (usually her face) for a bit.

Comment on this discussion