Brownie
Super October 2014

Show me your Davids Bridal dresses:)

Brownie, on July 11, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 74

Heres mine Its the WG3316, added lace and beading to the train and some more lace towards the bottom of the dress and buttons to the zipper.

Heres mine Smiley smile Its the WG3316, added lace and beading to the train and some more lace towards the bottom of the dress and buttons to the zipper.

74 Comments

• MrsLaguna
    VIP April 2015
    MrsLaguna ·
    • Flag

Here is mine!

• ~*World Of Whimsical*~
    VIP November 2015
    ~*World Of Whimsical*~ ·
    • Flag

My dream dress was a DB that had been discontinued, and I lucked out by searching eBay. I found one in my size that fits like a glove (no expensive corsets needed) for $100.... Including the matching veil!

• The New Mrs. Pool
    Devoted August 2014
    The New Mrs. Pool ·
    • Flag

Here's me in my dress.

• B
    Master December 2015
    BunnyLove ·
    • Flag

My Bridal Shower and Rehearsal Dinner dress:

• MarriedJ!
    Expert June 2014
    MarriedJ! ·
    • Flag

Mine's an Oleg Cassini CRL277 that I bought used on ebay. Trying to sell it on oncewed and Craigslist but so far no buyers.

• KristenMeowza
    Master October 2014
    KristenMeowza ·
    • Flag

Here's mine! Oleg Cassini. I LOVE IT!

• Starlight
    VIP August 2014
    Starlight ·
    • Flag

Rigby- I must say I have always loved your dress.

Chastity- Your dress was my runner up

Here is mine

• J <3 B
    Devoted August 2015
    J <3 B ·
    • Flag

Here is mine! I do love it although I kind of second guess it sometimes because I bought it rather quickly. Only went to David's once and tried on 1 dress (a different one than this). Then ordered this one online during the $99 sale. I didn't want to pass up getting a dress for that price since me and FH are paying for the wedding ourselves, we are on tight budget. I do love the style of it but just sometimes wish it had more beading on the top to make it look fancier... but then other times I think it's perfectly fine the way it is! Smiley smile Especially for the price I paid!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Sweetheart-A-Line-Gown-with-Lace-Detail-ECX1318

• Amanda
    Dedicated June 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

Mine!!!!

• Brownie
    Super October 2014
    Brownie ·
    • Flag

You ladies all look so breathtakingly beautiful! Thanks for sharingSmiley laugh I though I had no dress twin and then @FutureMrsLaguna came along with her pic. Dress twin!!!

• KayDwitWill
    Master May 2015
    KayDwitWill ·
    • Flag

Here is mine!!!

• Karen
    Super October 2014
    Karen ·
    • Flag

I am actually surprised that there aren't more repeats! I tried to post mine but I cant figure out how to attach a picture from my iPhone Smiley sad

I have an Oleg! http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Off-The-Shoulder-Chantilly-Lace-Trumpet-Gown-CWG533

I can't wait to wear it! I have my first fitting on Thursday but all they have to do is add the bustle!

• 2014AD
    Super August 2014
    2014AD ·
    • Flag

A little late but here is mine (well, this is the sample dress, mine is ivory).

• FutureMrsNorton
    Devoted July 2015
    FutureMrsNorton ·
    • Flag

Here is my dress! My first dress was discontinued, which was a bummer, but I found this one shortly after and fell in love! I don't have any photos of me in it because I'd really like my wedding day to be the first photos of me in it. But if I ever change my mind, ,I'll be sure to post some on my profile!

Comment on this discussion