Our wedding is scheduled for June 21st. We were about to send out invitations at the beginning of March but then COVID-19 happened and we decided to hold off on sending out invitations. We live 2 hours from one another so we made the hurried decision to elope and move in together on April 11th. I did not want to elope at first because I really wanted a wedding to share with my family and friends but we made a promise to one another that we would still have a wedding/reception. Our guest list is around 170. Anywho, it's April 30th and I'm really starting to wonder whether we should postpone the wedding. I would love any and all advice! I live in Raleigh, NC (USA) if that helps set the stage.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Budget
A Detailed Wedding Budget Breakdown Based on Real Couples’...
We explain the average wedding budget breakdown percentages so you can determine...
Places to Celebrate
30 Mountain Wedding Venues in Colorado With the Most...
Find the perfect views for your wedding weekend with these scenic and...
Trends & Tips
How Many Wedding Vendors Do You *Actually* Need?
These are the wedding pros you’ll want to have on your team to make the day...