PinkTractor
Devoted September 2013

September 7th...

PinkTractor, on August 26, 2013 at 5:35 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 18
Saved Save

And theyre calling for decent weather? Oh my goodness!

Ive always been told its bad luck to check your weather in advance, but having an outdoor wedding makes me nervous.

Anyone here having a wedding the same day?

(Sorry if these posts arent liked, im new and trying to get used to it all)

18 Comments

• Carole B
    Super September 2013
    Carole B ·

My daughter's wedding is 9/7 also. Where is your forecast for? We're just outside of Philadelphia so we would like some nice weather too.

• PinkTractor
    Devoted September 2013
    PinkTractor ·

Its for NW PA, up near Erie. Our weather changes so often though it could be snowing then!

• FinallyMsD2013
    Savvy September 2013
    FinallyMsD2013 ·

I've never heard about the bad luck for checking the weather! its less then two weeks away so you should be able to see it on your local weather network! i've watched it for the past couple of days cause that's the same day we are getting married! in canada it looks like its going to be beautiful! just check out the weather network!

• M2H
    Master September 2013
    M2H ·

Im not in the 7th but in the 8th. I live in southern California though so we dont haveito worry about weird weather luckily just very cold evenings. That evening is supposed to be prefect though. Nototoo cold.

• Tatiana
    VIP September 2013
    Tatiana ·

September 7th in Philly here. The weather keeps changing day by day. Just going to hope, that no matter what the forecast says, that I get at least some nice weather that day.

• His Mrs A
    Expert September 2013
    His Mrs A ·

7th in Tennessee. I've been looking for a couple of weeks now. Today it says sunny 80's

• Soon to be Mrs. Z
    VIP September 2013
    Soon to be Mrs. Z ·

I'm the 8th!!!!! how are we doing ladies with our to do lists?? whats left? Are you excited? Nervous?

• S
    Devoted September 2013
    Sara ·

My wedding is the first and I have been checking the weather every day... and it says sunny high 80-90 and my wedding is out doors... but I made my programs as fans! I like the hot sunny weather so it isnt bothering me... but my dad isnt too happy!

• S
    Devoted September 2013
    Sara ·

I am from michigan... talk about weather changing like crazy!

• PinkTractor
    Devoted September 2013
    PinkTractor ·

Glad I am not the only one who keeps checking!

I got majority of everything done. Getting my dress fitted tonight. Waitin for my flower girls dress to come in the mail (Long story about that!).

Not nervous except for being in front of people!

Still need to buy a few last minute things. Such as disposable cameras.

• Leonie
    Super September 2013
    Leonie ·

I'm not till the 21st but I will definitely be checking, FH just laughs at me and he said it doesn't matter what the weather is it's all going ahead. Our wedding is in inside so were fine but I still want a nice sunny day. Hope your day is Beautiful

• Eleanor
    VIP October 2014
    Eleanor ·

Is that really considered bad luck? That seems really dumb. I would be checking the weather constantly to be as prepared as possible. My wedding will be in October 2014 and I know I'll be checking constantly (probably obsessively.)

• PinkTractor
    Devoted September 2013
    PinkTractor ·

Obsessively is okay, I'm starting to, too!

• Chrissy
    Expert June 2014
    Chrissy ·

That's my birthday... so I can say after 24 years that it's a pretty good day! Best of luck to you all for wonderful Sept. 7 weather. I'll try to work my birthday magic!

• MegRyan24
    Savvy September 2013
    MegRyan24 ·

My wedding isn't till September 21 BUT I'm in a wedding on September 1 and the wedding is supposed to be outdoors. It's predicted 80s and only a 30% chance of rain. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! (Ill keep them crossed for you, too!)

• LovelyBride430
    Super September 2013
    LovelyBride430 ·

My date as well. What area are you in????

• PinkTractor
    Devoted September 2013
    PinkTractor ·

I'm in NW PA!

• PinkTractor
    Devoted September 2013
    PinkTractor ·

That changed quick. Rain & thunderstorms are in the forecast now!

Comment on this discussion