LibbyLane
Super July 2018

Pro-bam!!

LibbyLane, on September 17, 2018 at 3:08 PM Posted in Married Life 0 45
Saved Save

It's been two months and we got our full wedding album from the photographer and I am so thrilled!

We were married July 7th, in my great-grandparents backyard. We stuck to our immediate family, got a family friend who caters for the city to cater, got the cake from Publix, did all our own flowers, borrowed tables and chairs from our church, were our photographer's first wedding (!!!), and were able to keep the cost really low. Out of a 10,000 budget, we only spent 3,400 (and that's including my 1,500 dress).

The dressPro-bam!! 1Me and the girlsPro-bam!! 2Our dresses/shoesPro-bam!! 3Me praying the dress still zipsPro-bam!! 4Mom buttoning the dressPro-bam!! 5Yay! Everything closedPro-bam!! 6There was NO airflow down there. Pro-bam!! 7Hubby's dad trying to fix the boutonniere Pro-bam!! 8Hubby's mom trying to fix the boutonnierePro-bam!! 9Hubby's brother trying to fix the boutonniere Pro-bam!! 10My grandmother finally fixed the boutonniere! He was so proud of his Star Wars tie.Pro-bam!! 11Hubs and my baby sisterPro-bam!! 12My dad wanted to do a prom pose picture with himPro-bam!! 13Mom fixing my necklacePro-bam!! 14Me and the girlsPro-bam!! 15Pro-bam!! 16Me and sisterPro-bam!! 17Pro-bam!! 18
Pro-bam!! 19She was so proud of her signPro-bam!! 20

45 Comments

• Future Mrs. B
    Dedicated October 2019
    Future Mrs. B ·
    Love, love, love. The one with your Dad and hubs in a prom pose...priceless.
  • Brae
    Rockstar September 2019
    Brae ·
    This looks so beautiful! The photos are great! And I'm sure your photographer is so grateful being that it was their first wedding.
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·

Congrats! You look amazing and I LOVE the picture of your dad with your DH!

• Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·

These photos are AMAZING!!! I can't believe this was your photographer's first wedding!!! And your little sister is cute as a button! Congratulations on your big day!!! How have your first few months of marriage been?

• LibbyLane
    Super July 2018
    LibbyLane ·

Me and MomPro-bam!! 21And DadPro-bam!! 22Reception tables overlooking the bayPro-bam!! 23Card box was a vintage suitcasePro-bam!! 24Hubby and his boysPro-bam!! 25His little brother/best manPro-bam!! 26Instead of empty chairs, we put out the favorite sweets of those who couldn't be there.Pro-bam!! 27

• queenbee
    VIP October 2018
    queenbee ·
    Omg there’s so many things I love about your photos! You look amazing, and your dad and sister are both so cute 😊 congratulations!!
  • Mrs. Paula Esparza
    Expert October 2018
    Mrs. Paula Esparza ·
    Congrats. Your photos turned out beautifully. You look amazing and so happy. I love it!
  • LibbyLane
    Super July 2018
    LibbyLane ·

I hate attention, isn't it obvious?Pro-bam!! 28
    Pro-bam!! 29
    Pro-bam!! 30
    Pro-bam!! 31She was obsessed with that sign!
    Pro-bam!! 32
    Pro-bam!! 33
    Pro-bam!! 34Finally married!Pro-bam!! 35
    Pro-bam!! 36
    Pro-bam!! 37
    Pro-bam!! 38
    Pro-bam!! 39Cake cutting! It was REALLY hot outside, so everything (including the cake) was sweating. But Publix did a wonderful job!Pro-bam!! 40

• L
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Luz Elena ·
    Your pictures are absolutely amazing great job to the photographer. You looked stunning. Congratulations
  • Gen
    Rockstar June 2019
    Gen ·
    What beautiful photos! It looks like you had such an amazing day! That first picture of you and your sister looking at each other is PRECIOUS, I smiled so much when I saw it

Congratulations!!!
  • Gen
    Rockstar June 2019
    Gen ·
    Also I LOVE your husband’s Star Wars tie! What an awesome but subtle design 😄
  • LibbyLane
    Super July 2018
    LibbyLane ·
    View Quoted Comment

From the distance of the pictures you can't really tell, but the groomsmen ties had little Yoda heads all over them!

• Yahaira
    Devoted November 2018
    Yahaira ·
    Wow amazing pictures! Everything look so beautiful 💕 congratulations!
  • Gen
    Rockstar June 2019
    Gen ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg, I can’t tell in those photos because they’re further away, but that is amazing!
  • Jaycie
    Expert March 2019
    Jaycie ·
    Your dress is stunning!! What a beautiful bride 😊
  • Annie
    VIP October 2018
    Annie ·

Your pictures are lovely! The pic of your dad and husband should be framed!

• HayMrsO
    Master October 2018
    HayMrsO ·

So, so gorgeous! Your photographer did an amazing job for their first time. Congratulations!

• Lisa & Watson
    Super October 2018
    Lisa & Watson ·
    Congratulations!!!! Your wedding dress is so Beautiful!!

• Miranda
    Expert February 2019
    Miranda ·

LOVE your dress and your hair! The whole day looked amazing!

• LibbyLane
    Super July 2018
    LibbyLane ·

Something I forgot to put in the original post: the hairpiece I'm wearing was actually an accident! The only real flowers we had were some yellow roses for DH's dad and the baby's breath in mine and little sis' hair. When my dad when to pick them up from the florist, she had the hairpiece there which was made for another bride but she had changed her mind. So they gave it to us, and I ended up using it because it worked so well with everything else!

Comment on this discussion