MrsV1027
Master October 2018

Pro Bam! dw under $10,000

MrsV1027, on November 20, 2018 at 1:16 PM Posted in Married Life 0 13
Saved Save

Ok so I did a non pro BAM when we got home from Vegas and I finally have a moment to do a pro one. I know I said this in my non pro bam but it was seriously the best day ever. I woke up and had a big breakfast at the Hash House A Go Go in my hotel with my friend that I've known since the 3rd grade and her husband. It was pretty relaxing. My hair and makeup appointment was at 12:30 on the 6th floor of the hotel I was staying at. I got there early and just relaxed in one of their rooms with big comfy spa chairs. I ended up adding on a pedicure since I had extra money left over from my bachelorette party. I was alone and it was SO relaxing not having anyone asking me questions or just getting on my nerves in general. I know everyone loves getting ready with their friends and such but I just wanted alone time more than anything.

My friend who I had breakfast with came back to my hotel to help me put on my bra and grab my stuff and we took a limo to the venue to get me in my dress. She came in the room with me and my mom thankfully. My mom just kept trying to pose things to take pictures and I needed to get dressed. If it wasn't for my friend I would have walked down the aisle in a bra and shorts.

I forgot my belt and perfume and had a moment of sadness since MIL bought me the belt and I bought the perfume specifically for the wedding but my friend told me I looked beautiful without the belt and smelled fine lol.

The ceremony is sort of a blur now. I remember smiling and laughing and didn't even notice all the people. It felt like it was just me and him. I'm thankful I have pictures with the guests though so I could see their faces.

We did not purchase a posed picture package because we wanted to get onto the reception as fast as possible. We were told the photographer could chose to do posed if they wanted to. Ours did that. We kept asking if she could wrap it up because we only had 2 hours for the reception and wanted to see our friends but she told us the venue wouldn't let us in until a certain time. We then found out since we didn't purchase a posed photo package each picture she took while holding us hostage came at $50 + 19% taxes and fees. We loved quite a few of the posed photos but only purchased 4 because we desperately needed a new couch and I have medical bills flowing in. That and we were pretty bitter about how the deceived us.

During the reception they had some of each type of food for us at our table so we could eat which was great. I wasn't too hungry thought and people kept coming up to congratulate us and I hate eating in front of people like that so I barely ate. I had at least a bite of everything though and it was all amazing.

The cake. OMG the cake was the best I've ever had. I had at least 2 bites of each flavor but thought they'd send the leftovers home with us. They didn't. I was heartbroken because I really wanted more of the cake.

Everyone danced and enjoyed intermingling with the new bigger family. It was wonderful. I was so afraid people would just be sitting there bored but there were definitely no bored people

Budget

Venue

Included everything with taxes and fees for $4,546.04 :

limo transport to and from the venue. bride and groom in separate limos

ceremony photos

2 hour reception with dj

3 layer cake

taco buffet

anti pasto platter - extra

fruit platter - extra

brides bouquet - paid to upgrade to sunflowers

MOH bouquet

cake cutting set

champagne glasses

DOC

Cake toppers: $80 custom made from Etsy

Bridal attire

Dress: David's Bridal $499

Tiara: David's Bridal $49

Veil: David's Bridal $50

Bra: David's Bridal $70ish with tax

Shoes: Converse $39

Jewelry: necklace alteration $100

Perfume: $100

Grooms Attire

Converse: $49

Suit: Men's Warehouse roughly $600 for him and my 9 year old son's pants

Ties: $15 each with customized decals. 4 ties total

Hotels

Circus Circus: 3 nights with Adventuredome tickets, 4 buffet passes and $75 towards the Steakhouse all for $150.

Linq: 3 nights with limo transportation too and from, champagne, High Roller tickets, 2 Caesars show tickets $500

Flights

Spirit Airlines: 3 passengers with 2 checked bags and 1 carryon for $600 for all of us

Spending Money for food and entertainment

Brought $3,500 came home with $1,200

Grand total with everything was $9,844.04

Now for the fun part. The pro photos! I know I keep sharing photos but it's hard not to when it was the best day ever

Bridal portraitPro Bam! dw under $10,000 1

MOH and my sonPro Bam! dw under $10,000 2

Groom, Best Person and GroomsmanPro Bam! dw under $10,000 3

Grooms' mom watching me come inPro Bam! dw under $10,000 4

Bride's momPro Bam! dw under $10,000 5

Bride with FOBPro Bam! dw under $10,000 6

Groom seeing bride come inPro Bam! dw under $10,000 7

FOB shaking hands with GroomPro Bam! dw under $10,000 8

CeremonyPro Bam! dw under $10,000 9

ringsPro Bam! dw under $10,000 10

ringsPro Bam! dw under $10,000 11

ringsPro Bam! dw under $10,000 12

ringsPro Bam! dw under $10,000 13

ceremonyPro Bam! dw under $10,000 14

ceremonyPro Bam! dw under $10,000 15

ceremonyPro Bam! dw under $10,000 16

ceremonyPro Bam! dw under $10,000 17

the kiss!Pro Bam! dw under $10,000 18

the kiss....my son looks thrilled lolPro Bam! dw under $10,000 19

rose exchangePro Bam! dw under $10,000 20

strutting outPro Bam! dw under $10,000 21

everyone!Pro Bam! dw under $10,000 22

Our familyPro Bam! dw under $10,000 23

his favorite picture...he loves my blue eyesPro Bam! dw under $10,000 24

my favorite picturePro Bam! dw under $10,000 25

13 Comments

• Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·

These are beautiful my favorite is the one with your son, his tie was amazing lol

• MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    View Quoted Comment

I think the ties were one of my favorite things lol! I had my son, DH and his 2 people tell me their favorite character or movie and had my coworker put the design on them so everyone was totally unique but matched It is handy having a coworker who has a cricut since it only cost $8 per tie for the customization where a guy on Etsy wanted $50 per tie

• Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·
    View Quoted Comment

Lol they are unique plus I'm a big fan and wow $50 sounds like A LOT. I'm happy you had that co-worker. I'm sure that helped you stay on your budget.

• Brae
    Rockstar September 2019
    Brae ·
    So pretty! The ties look awesome and you look beautiful. Also I can't get over that picture of your mil! So perfect.
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you I got such happy tears when I saw that picture. I love how much she adores me and how quickly she told everyone I was her daughter in law the first time we met 2 years ago lol

• Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·

Loving the purple and sunflowers! We are doing the same thing! Congrats!

• Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·

Awww, MrsV, these are great!!! I've been looking forward to these!! I love the family portrait, bunny ears included, and the inside of your rings, they're red! So cool!!! Thanks for coming back and sharing these pics and your breakdown!! Congrats again!

• HayMrsO
    Master October 2018
    HayMrsO ·

These are so good! I love the pic of your MIL. You all look so happy!

Congratulations again!

• Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·

These are so beautiful!!!! I love how everything was captured and you guys look great! Thanks for sharing a budget breakdown, it really helps to put things into perspective!

Congrats

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! These came out to be so beautiful! Your photographer did such an amazing job! Cheers!
  • Maggie
    Super February 2019
    Maggie ·
    Congratulations! All your pictures look so great and it sounds like you had such a wonderful day I'm planning on getting ready alone too - I'm looking forward to just having some relaxing time to myself, its reassuring to hear how much you enjoyed it. I also love the ties, and your dress! Everyone just looks so happy in the pictures.
  • Courtney
    Super September 2019
    Courtney Online ·
    Congrats!! All your ceremony photos are so sweet!
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·

YAY, more photos of your wedding day! My favorite photos are also the last two and the one with all three of you together. A small wedding is cool because you can get group photos (how often can that be done?). Wonderful photos of your parents too. You & your hubby look so calm. How did you do that??? Your Vegas wedding looks so sweet and so much fun. Vegas is definitely on my vow renewal wish list. Best wishes for love & laughter always.

Comment on this discussion