Colleen
Master September 2019

i am a dork about my dress

Colleen, on November 14, 2018 at 8:51 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 8
Saved Save
Do I had a hysterectomy. I am in the hospital showing everyone a pic oh my dress I love it so much. I mean nurses and everyone.

8 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    • Flag
    I’m hoping and praying for a speedy recovery. Sending positive vibes your way!
  • Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Aw Colleen, I'm sure they love hearing about your dress and wedding planning!! I'm sorry to hear that you're in the hospital. I hope you get well soon! Smiley heart

• Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    • Flag
    Thanks it could have been much worse so I look at it that way.
  • Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    • Flag
    They found a non cancerous tumor. Ladies pay attention to your body. Ovarian cancer is hard to catch mine was non cancerous . Just pay attention do not hesitate to see s doctor. We look at it as we are getting for better or worse in sickness and health early on.
  • Mrs.Sanok
    VIP September 2018
    Mrs.Sanok ·
    • Flag

I really hope you have a speedy recovery!

I love hearing when people love their dress! It is a very exciting thing! I had such a hard time not showing mine off! I cannot wait to see the pictures of you wearing it!

• M
    Super June 2019
    Mary ·
    • Flag
    That's awesome that you're happy about it. O too wish you a speedy recovery. I had one in 2014. Not having a period of freaking amazing. You still feel like you're going to have one and you still get cramps (phantom pains). But use this time to catch up on movies and tv. Or plan stuff from the bed.
  • Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    • Flag
    Thanks everyone do far it is going well
  • 2d Bride
    Champion October 2009
    2d Bride ·
    • Flag

I had one in 1988. I was through having children by then anyway. It was a vaginal hysterectomy. I had it on a Friday, and I was able to go back to work on the following Monday. And doing without periods for the next couple of decades was a big relief. (Also, my symptoms when I finally reached menopause were so unnoticeable that I had to have a blood test to realize it had happened.) I hope yours goes equally smoothly.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics