Molly
Devoted November 2020

How did you meet your fh

Molly, on March 14, 2019 at 7:32 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 29
Saved Save
Sadly the place I met my FH is being turned into office buildings for a local hospital. It used to be a night club. It's crazy it was 8 1/2years ago that we met at a Halloween party.

29 Comments

• Tynesha
    Dedicated May 2019
    Tynesha ·
    • Flag

I met my FH online 2 years ago. Never thought that those online dating apps were telling the truth about people meeting and getting married but here we are lol

• Kristin
    Super November 2019
    Kristin ·
    • Flag

8 1/2 years ago I rented a house with a friend and 2 other people she knew. FH was friends with the guy that lived with us and was going through a rough patch (didn't have his license, DUI trouble). They worked together so he became a fixture on our couch so he could hitch a ride to work. We tried dating really briefly but we both needed to figure some things out first. We remained friends but then 3 1/2 years ago the stars aligned and we have been inseparable ever since Smiley smile

• Nikita
    VIP April 2019
    Nikita ·
    • Flag

FH and I have known each other for about 13 years. We met in undergrad. He and I were on the leadership board of a club, and our leadership/event planning approaches were very different. We clashed, and he was public enemy number one for me for a few years. We were 'reintroduced' in 2013 at mutual friend's wedding, and those differences seemed melted away with just a few years.

• Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy ·
    • Flag
    We met online and then our first date was at Panera April 12, 2015.
  • Loren
    Dedicated October 2020
    Loren ·
    • Flag
    The old fashioned way! Online! 😂😂😂
  • Nona
    Devoted November 2019
    Nona ·
    • Flag
    We met at my best friends house, a party for her older son. We clicked from the very beginning. Had our first date april 15th 2015 and been inseparable since then.
  • Mrs. J Robinson
    Super March 2019
    Mrs. J Robinson ·
    • Flag
    We met 2nd semester of college and have been best friends ever since we had our first conversation! We didn’t start dating until 2015 either since we were in prior relationships all throughout college. Crazy thing is the college that we went to and graduated at together is now closed due to financial reasons 😩
  • Jessica
    VIP June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

We met a little over 10 years ago on Myspace through a friend and then after dating for a couple years realized we used to hang out with the same kid when we were kids and were friends when we were younger Smiley xd

• Alycia
    Devoted April 2020
    Alycia ·
    • Flag
    We met at an Acting workshop. It was a weekday intebsive and we sat next to each other.
  • Mrs. H
    Rockstar September 2019
    Mrs. H ·
    • Flag
    Aw, that is sad! At least you'll always have the memory though.

FH and I met at a local bar during my last semester as an undergrad (he's 6 years older)

• J
    Devoted July 2020
    Jaime ·
    • Flag

We met online. He was actually the last person I messaged before I told myself I would be giving up online dating for awhile. So glad I sent that message!

• Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    • Flag
    I met my FH when I was 15 years old at a retail store he was working at. Later that same evening, we ended up seeing each other at a party and exchanged numbers. Smiley shame
  • Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    • Flag
    I broke the big rule and I met him at my place of employment, two organizations ago for me.
  • Victoria
    Super May 2019
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    We met in our Jr High English class ☺️
  • Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

Originally in high school, but connected on FB many years later.

• E
    Just Said Yes May 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    We met about 2.5 years ago when I was a college freshman. I went back to my hometown area for winter break and went to a party with some friends, (in small town rural Minnesota you know everybody) and he had just moved to Minnesota so he was living with some friends I graduated High school with. We were the only ones that didn’t know each other but found ourselves stealing glances at each other all night! The next day we started talking, fast forward a few years and our wedding is in 2020!
  • Kaleigh
    Expert December 2019
    Kaleigh ·
    • Flag
    I met FH in the parking lot outside my job. We had a mutual friend and I was tagging along with them to go see a UFC fight. That was 6 years ago. Now we’re about to celebrate 4 years together and we’ll get married at our UFC wedding in December. ❤️
  • Heather
    Dedicated June 2021
    Heather ·
    • Flag
    I met my FH online
  • A
    Expert August 2019
    Ami ·
    • Flag
    Team online over here! I was driving back to Texas after a fantastic family vacation in Colorado. I had ended an abusive relationship a few months prior and that family vacation helped me block him out completely. I decided to download an app to pass the time on the long drive and FH messages me that same day 😂
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    Fourth grade in school. Our school moved campuses when we went to 6th grade. It was k through 8th. We started dating in high school

Comment on this discussion