Shellie
Dedicated August 2013

HONEYMOOOOOON BOOOKED!!!!!

Shellie, on May 16, 2013 at 5:27 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 14
Saved Save

YAY!!! Finally managed to book our Honeymoon... We were planning on going to Dubai as FH Uncle lives there and we could have stayed in his apartment for free, but that couldn't happen as he was really busy with work so had to stay there himself..... so now have booked to go to Antigua!! YAY! I'm so excited! Has anyone been and can recommend some "must do's"?

Where is everyone else honeymooning??

xxx

14 Comments

• ECM
    Master November 2013
    ECM ·

We were thinking Antigua too. Not sure where we're going yet but that'll be very exciting! Where are you staying? Our new plan is Punta Cana DR.

• sarah
    Expert August 2013
    sarah ·

SUPER exciting! We're holding off on ours I think but I really wish I could plan it right now! We're going to hide up in a cabin in Gatlinburg.

• Mrs V (Roe)
    Master August 2013
    Mrs V (Roe) ·

Awesome!! We are honeymooning in Cancun

• Jessica
    Super September 2013
    Jessica ·

YAY! Exciting... my parents went to Antigua and loved it! I'm sure you will have a great time!!!

• Candice B.
    Master July 2013
    Candice B. ·

Hahhaaaa at the pic!! YES!! I was so relieved when our honeymoon was booked. A huge check off of the list!

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·

Oh that is so exciting! I've never been there but you might be able to get some good ideas from cruise excursions. I would just find a cruise that goes to Antigua and look at what they recommend doing! Haha

• FinallyDoingIt
    Master July 2014
    FinallyDoingIt ·

Awesome!! That is so exciting!

I think we are going to Thailand if we can stay in check with this wedding planning. I really don't want to be on a plane that long but FH really wants to go back and I don't care where we go so I'm letting him handle it. I want to go to Mexico.

• Hot chocolate
    VIP November 2013
    Hot chocolate ·

OOHHH NICE Antigua!!! Awesome. Congrats to getting one big thing off the list. We are also booked for our honeymoon. FH was handling that and I know he is pretty excited. LOL he booked so early. Antigua is beautiful. Never been but its on my list. We are going to Costa Rica!! I am just happy we are flying first class thanks to an awesome wedding gift from FH's friend.

• April
    Expert May 2013
    April ·

Yay! I'll be in Cancun in just over a month

• Monica
    VIP August 2014
    Monica ·

OMG I would LOOOOOOOVE to go to Dubai! Antigua sounds great too!

• Kim
    Super June 2018
    Kim ·

I'm going to win the honeymoon to Bora Bora.....over the water villas, relaxation, sun..... hahah I wish!!!

• L
    Just Said Yes September 2013
    Loretta ·

My FH and I just booked our honeymoon in Punta Cana DR this past week. SUCH A RELIEF! We were so happy with the deal we got since we were looking at Aruba & Antigua and the prices were getting a bit too high for our liking.

Dubai is AMAZING! I have gone there for work!!! Enjoy every second!!!

• C
    Just Said Yes July 2014
    Charlene ·

We haven't booked ours yet.

• WWLeeor
    VIP June 2020
    WWLeeor ·

Hooray congrats!!

Comment on this discussion