Caitlin
Devoted October 2018

Engagement photos are finally back! Can't believe this was my first professional photography...

Caitlin, on December 7, 2017 at 2:20 PM Posted in Community Conversations

Neither of us have ever gotten our pictures taken professionally before. I was so excited/anxious/nervous about getting our engagement photos done. My fiance was, of course, as cool as a cucumber about it. I had a makeup and hair trial done beforehand, neither of which I was thrilled with the outcome initially. I am also extremely self-conscious. I will say that I am absolutely blown away by how well these turned out. I was also amazed at how easy everything was. The hardest part was just picking out the outfits! When I look at these, I see just how truly I am loved and how happy we are. I definitely teared up.

Photographer: Sarah Sekaly Photography

Venue: Dennis Vineyards

Share:

46 Comments

• Calio
    Dedicated March 2019
    Calio ·

These are lovely! And I absolutely love the blue dress!!

• Caitlin
    Devoted October 2018
    Caitlin ·

The picture of us twirling came to me in a dream the night before. I actually had a different outfit picked out for the formal photos. In my dream I was wearing exactly what you see and we were twirling in the spot that we plan to get married. At the end, I requested we walk down to the spot and we made it happen!

• Brianna
    VIP May 2018
    Brianna ·

Beautiful! I love the twirling photo!

• Caitlin
    Devoted October 2018
    Caitlin ·

Adding more photos as quickly as WW will let me....Lol

• Caitlin
    Devoted October 2018
    Caitlin ·

• Alyssa
    Dedicated June 2018
    Alyssa ·

Awww! Love them!

• Caitlin
    Devoted October 2018
    Caitlin ·

Right in between the trees is where we plan to get married! (Weather permitting)

• Caitlin
    Devoted October 2018
    Caitlin ·

This tree just stood alone and looked really cool on the walk down to our spot. I also love the jumping photo!

• Caitlin
    Devoted October 2018
    Caitlin ·

The vines looked beautiful this time of year!

• Caitlin
    Devoted October 2018
    Caitlin ·

Last but not least, I thought I was going to hate sitting down in the photos, but I really liked that one. All of the photos I have posted were my favorites. She ended up sending us 45 photos, and she normally sends 25 or so for engagement photos. I loved Sarah. If anyone needs an incredible and affordable photographer, she is IT! Now, any votes on a good STD photo?

• Caitlin
    Devoted October 2018
    Caitlin ·

My dress is what I wore as the MOH in my friend's wedding in October. See? I did wear it again! Lol it is by Tulle & Chantilly. I was nervous ordering a dress from China that I had never tried on before. With some minor alterations it was perfect. I may have my bridesmaids use them also because they have the exact color of red I'm looking for!

• Kallie
    Super November 2017
    Kallie ·

These are so cute! You guys look so happy!

• Lauren
    VIP October 2017
    Lauren ·

These are great! Love the one with the whole photo of the tree behind you! That would make a great save the date!

• Staci
    Super February 2018
    Staci ·

These are so cute!

• Allie_W
    Dedicated June 2018
    Allie_W ·

Beautiful!

• BabsandBear
    Devoted October 2018
    BabsandBear ·

These are beautiful! You look so beautiful and happy also you can really feel the love between you two.

• Rachel
    Super May 2018
    Rachel ·

These are adorable and you two look so in love!!

• Sanok2Be!
    Super September 2018
    Sanok2Be! ·

These pictures are so beautiful! You guys are such an adorable couple! The twirling ones are defiantly my favorite!

• Catti Labelle
    VIP July 2018
    Catti Labelle ·

These are are so cute and you look so happy! Love the vibrant colors

• Future Mrs. Greene
    Savvy June 2018
    Future Mrs. Greene ·

I absolutely love these! So pretty!

Comment on this discussion