MistysoontobeBell
Master October 2013

Dress Alts. (PICS)

MistysoontobeBell, on July 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 30
Saved Save

So, as promised here are some pics of me getting my dress altered. I did not get everything I wanted just half. I will be getting the sweetheart neck line and the corset back. I can not get the rhinestones added because of all the beading on the top of my dress. I will not be getting the train ether. It would have cost way to much to add it.

30 Comments

• Out the Window
    Master May 2014
    Out the Window ·

I love it! It looks so pretty on you! I think the corset will add a really nice touch to it! You can always just wear a cathedral veil to work as your "train"

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

More pics....

• mrsrobinvalentine
    Master February 2014
    mrsrobinvalentine ·

Your dress is beautiful.

• Mrs.Rebeiro
    Master April 2014
    Mrs.Rebeiro ·

That is going to be gorgeous on you when it is done!!! It already is!! I'm a sucker for corset backs and sweetheart necklines!

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·

You look really great! And I agree that the cathedral veil could be a good tradeoff to getting a train!

• Shaquaya
    VIP April 2014
    Shaquaya ·

Oh yes! It looks good on u already, the sweetheart neckline & corset will really set it off!

• Allyson
    Master May 2014
    Allyson ·

Looks great! Can't wait to see it after the alterations!

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

@ OTW - Thanks!!!!

I have been trying to loss weight and when I put the dress on it almost fell off. I had to hold it up until the lady started pinning it. LOL!! I guess I have lost some weight! I fell in love with my dress all over again!!!

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

Thank you all so much. I get it back on Aug. 3. I can't wait. I will defiantly take pics and show y'all. It is going to be a long 3 weeks to wait.

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

Oh, and the petticoat I will be getting is bigger. So the bottom will not be that long.

• Sarah
    Super September 2014
    Sarah ·

You look gorgeous! Can't wait to see it finished

• ~*World Of Whimsical*~
    VIP November 2015
    ~*World Of Whimsical*~ ·

Looks great! If you want more "bling," have you considered adding a rhinestone belt?

• IrishLove™
    Master October 2013
    IrishLove™ ·

Looks amazing congrats!!!

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

@ World Of Whimsical - I can not add a belt because it will have a corset back. But my mom said she will buy me a necklace now. So I think it will have enough bling after we add the jewelry.

• Love113
    Super September 2015
    Love113 ·

Ooh la la! Very pretty (:

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·

I think it's perfect without a train.

LOVE sweetheart necklines.

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

Thank you Paris!!! I agree!!!

• Destiny
    Dedicated September 2013
    Destiny ·

Beautiful! How much is it costing you to get the corset back(if you don't mind me asking ? And does anyone know if all dresses are able to get it or just some?

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

@ Destiny - Hi date twin!!! It is costing my mom $250 for the corset back and sweetheart neck line. I can tell you that not all dresses can have it done. You would have to go to a seamstress or alteration place and ask them.

• Mrs.J
    VIP June 2013
    Mrs.J ·

Looks very pretty on you.

Comment on this discussion