Courtney
Dedicated August 2019

Best airline to fly for honeymoon to Vegas or anywhere in U.s

Courtney, on March 4, 2019 at 3:59 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 12
Saved Save
Hey guys trying to plan for our honeymoon in Vegas in Septmeber and really need hell finding the BEST airline!!!! Please help?!!!
We are from PA. Not sure of it helps. But we already have our hotel booked n paid for...
So no bundles... just curious whom everyone went through!! Thank you ladies! And gentlemen!

12 Comments

• Wendy
    Super August 2020
    Wendy ·
    Vegas!!! Awesome!!!!!! I’m from there and you will have a blast!!! I always use Spirit for the price.. it always tends to be the cheapest.. but I wouldn’t recommend it if you want class A treatment.. you have to pay for everything!!! Even water!!!! Cheaper to check in a bag when you buy the tickets than a carry on... I have also use Frontier and it was a similar experience to spirit... but like I said I’m from there so I usually just take a backpack (free) and sleep on the plane and I’m fine with that... if you want a better flight, probably United Airlines... I have flown with them too and it’s a little better...

• A
    Super September 2019
    Anna ·
    I suggest south west! Relatively cheap and you can check two bagged luggage for free per person! Also if you need to change or cancel your flight you can do so at no charge
  • Samantha
    Super August 2019
    Samantha ·

We live in PA too!!! The best airline we have found at the cheapest price going west is definitely Jet Blue.

• Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    I love JetBlue and they're my go to when searching for flights. Next would be Southwest.
  • Nora
    Expert July 2019
    Nora ·
    Southwest! You get a free drink (nonalcoholic) and free snacks (sorry love that haha) and 2 free checked bags. You don’t get those perks with most anymore. Plus they aren’t too pricey for their lowest tiered price (non refundable, but can apply to credit to a future flight if needed) and they are great at changing anything if you need help. Plus friendly crews in my experience. I only fly Southwest if I can. Have fun!
  • 5/18/19Mrs.h
    Dedicated May 2019
    5/18/19Mrs.h ·
    We’re flying into Vegas for our honeymoon and booked flights on southwest from Florida. Like PP have said, 2 free checked bags plus they were the only ones with a nonstop flight there.
  • Michelle
    Devoted August 2019
    Michelle ·
    Southwest are running deals.. if you book on a Tuesday you will most likely get a great deal or 45 days before your plans of going on your trip.. Vegas is a great place to go
    congratulations
  • WeddingCruiser2019
    Devoted January 2019
    WeddingCruiser2019 ·

We fly Southwest because the price is usually one of the cheapest (minus including Spirit, Frontier etc which I deff would not recommend Spirit, I never flew Frontier) and bags are included which is a huge bonus. We have never had a problem with Southwest. Only downfall is that you don't get an assigned seat so its first come first serve. The earlier you check in (you can check in 24 hours before flight) the earliest boarding level you get. We always check in as soon as we can and have never had a problem getting seats next to each other.

• FutureMrsD
    Rockstar July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

I'm a Southwest fan, over pretty much every other airline (I've flown Frontier, United, American & Jet Blue). They are always so nice, and you don't have to pay more for baggage. Every passenger gets a carry on and 2 checked bags for free. I've had one flight delay ever (and it was because of extreme snow) and no cancellations, and I've never had a flight time change (other than the delay). They are always super nice too, and if you check in in advance you don't have to pay extra like other airlines to get a good seat.

• Alicia
    Rockstar August 2019
    Alicia ·

I've never flown Southwest, but I've heard so, so many good things about them! I've always had good experiences on JetBlue, personally, but I've only ever flown internationally, so my experience is a little different than a domestic flight would be.

• MD
    Expert July 2019
    MD ·

We always fly Delta. There is a fee to check your bags but I don't remember the price. You get 2 free carry-ons, and drinks and snacks on the plane. I'm too much of a worrier/planner, so I couldn't deal with not having assigned seating ahead of time like Southwest does.

• Courtney
    Dedicated August 2019
    Courtney ·
    Thank you ladies so much!!!!
    For southwest how early would we have to check in tk make sure we have seats next to each other? Also can we pay extra to have seats next to one another?

You guys are seriously so great we appreciate you so much!!!

Comment on this discussion