Hayley
Devoted August 2015

Any one having their dogs in their wedding?? She me pictures of your dogs.

Hayley, on September 11, 2014 at 2:49 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 11
Saved Save

I am having my two dogs in my wedding ceremony. Panzer my South African Mastiff will be walking down the isle with the ring barrier, and Teagan our Westie will be walking down the isle with my two flower girls.

Its something I am super excited about. I know that the ceremony might not be 100% perfect because of it. Teagan is easy, but Panzer not so much. He listens to my fiance and I, but he is a lot of dog, especially for a 6 year old boy. Ha ha it will be interesting and memorable no matter what.

And then we are going to walk back down the isle after the ceremony with the dogs in hand.

11 Comments

• Ashley
    VIP April 2015
    Ashley ·

Ours is in a church so probably not - but I SOOOO wanted to. We'll probably get pics with him (Oscar) after the ceremony, though.

• Lauren
    Super October 2014
    Lauren ·

Definitely not having our dog in the ceremony. She's kind of a hot mess and would just be all over the place. She's a lab/border collie mix so the little wheels in her brain are constantly turning.

• Lacey
    Master May 2014
    Lacey ·

We got engagement photos with our dog, but he's too much of a chicken that there was NO WAY he'd be okay around all those people.

• Genny
    Master May 2015
    Genny ·

My furbaby is a cat so maybe I'll just do this to include her

• Kathryn
    Master September 2015
    Kathryn ·

Omg Genny, I laughed so hard!

• M
    Master May 2014
    MizizAngi ·

Our Bailey girl lied on the sand like a good girl but whined the whole time. It was pretty funny. The GM held the little one during the ceremony.

• HopeRebecca
    VIP October 2013
    HopeRebecca ·

Only had her around for pictures - too big to keep at the ceremony plus the venue had 3 other dogs on the property, if Maci gets to running she will knock you over and not even realize it haha

• ~Neschi~
    Super September 2014
    ~Neschi~ ·

We used ours in our STD's. They're not well behaved enough to have at the actual wedding though.

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·

We would love to have Bella at our wedding but that is still up in the air at the moment, but she will be taking engagement pictures with us this month!

• Kristina
    Dedicated October 2015
    Kristina ·

Our 110 pound lab Remy will be in our engagement photos, but even though he is well behaved, he is OBSESSED with FH and wouldn't leave his side all night lol. plus our ceremony is in a church and I'd be shocked if they allowed us to have him there

• Ali Ess
    Devoted May 2014
    Ali Ess ·

Our dog was in our wedding. My MOH walked him down the aisle and he promptly laid down on my dress. It was adorable, although I was a little afraid he was going to tip me over because he shifted his weight a few times which pulled on the train. After the ceremony, we had a trusted family member take him back to the hotel (it was just across a big parking lot from our venue).

Comment on this discussion