Stevie Rae
VIP July 2011

Adopted our 1st baby! (PICS)

Stevie Rae, on August 23, 2011 at 12:05 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 39
Saved Save

He is 5 months old and pitbull mix we rescued from the animal shelter! It was love at first site! I am a HUGE animal lover and have always had pets growing up and I just couldn't stand it any longer so we adopted him this past Saturday. His name is Bryant Wrinkles Jiles! =) Let me see your babies (pets)!!!!

39 Comments

• Stevie Rae
    VIP July 2011
    Stevie Rae ·
    • Flag

More of Bryant

• MrsHaire
    Super September 2011
    MrsHaire ·
    • Flag

So beautiful!! aww isnt it great when they just wanna cuddle?

• Caroline
    Super September 2016
    Caroline ·
    • Flag

Congrats!!

This is my baby! Tallulah

• Kerri
    Super July 2011
    Kerri ·
    • Flag

Oh my gosh, he's precious!!!

• Rachel
    Super August 2011
    Rachel ·
    • Flag

Friggin cute!!!!!

• Jennifer
    Super October 2011
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

So cute!!!
    Mine payton is my little cougar 9 year old pug
    Maci is our 1 year old kitten

• Wicked Lizzie
    VIP September 2011
    Wicked Lizzie ·
    • Flag

Hes so cute and clearly he loves mommy already

• Michelle
    VIP September 2011
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Oh my goodness! SO freaking adorable!!!

• Tylar
    Devoted October 2011
    Tylar ·
    • Flag

Congrats, rescued pets are the best!

• *SoonToBeMrs.Kelly*
    Super July 2012
    *SoonToBeMrs.Kelly* ·
    • Flag

This is our baby Dominic Smiley smile He is a 9yr old Boxer/pitt mix! He was also a rescue dog I got a couple years ago Smiley smile

• Nicole
    Master November 2011
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

Stevie, your doggy is gorgeous! I have a full blood Pitbull at home. No pics on this computer though. Congrats on the new companion!

• Tee'z Wife(aka Mrs. Sims)
    Expert November 2011
    Tee'z Wife(aka Mrs. Sims) ·
    • Flag

This is my little munchkin Khloe'

• Rebecca
    VIP December 2011
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Congrats!!!!!! It didn't take long for him to find your lap. He looks a little like my Wilbs! He has been such an awesome dog!

• Juliette S
    Master February 2012
    Juliette S ·
    • Flag

Ours both turned 1 in July. Having a puppy (or 2 in our case) is very challenging at times, but so rewarding! Enjoy!!!

• Kimpy
    Super October 2012
    Kimpy ·
    • Flag

Aw all of these cute pics make me want to adopt another fluffer!

• J
    Master November 2011
    J&R ·
    • Flag

Adorable!!

• Shannon
    Super April 2012
    Shannon ·
    • Flag

Oh my gosh how cute! My FH and I are looking at shelters to adopt a pitbull too Smiley smile

• JLu
    Super August 2012
    JLu ·
    • Flag

I love that you adopted, Stevie Rae!!! Smiley smile Congrats on becoming a new mommy!Bryant Wrinkles Jiles is certainly in a great family and will be a source of great love and affection for you and your hubby.

My FH and I have two adopted Jack Russell Terriers, whom I am OBSESSED with. They are our little babies. Smiley smile They are both mama's boys though, that's for sure. Smiley smile

Niko is a year old, a ball of energy and a total lovebug! Rudy is our chill 7 y/o doggie--he doesn't have eyes because some mean person hurt him Smiley sad, but he loves people and sniffing out critters and he gets around just fine.

Adopting is the most awesome thing you could do! I am so glad you and your hubby did!

P.S. Everyone's little babies are adorable!! Smiley smile

Below, Niko is chilling on a drive.

Rudy is chilling with his green bone. Paws Up!

Rudy & Niko hanging out together! Smiley smile

• Stevie Rae
    VIP July 2011
    Stevie Rae ·
    • Flag

OH MY GOSH ladies I am loving these stories and pics!!!! Keep'em coming! It makes me so happy to hear your stories of adoption! We visited 2 shelters this day and the 1st shelter I didn't meet a dog that "spoke" to me but as we walked out I started crying and my husband looked at me like "what the hell?"lol I said I just felt so bad for all them lol I am very sensitive when it comes to animals and I always say If I ever won the lottery I would open up my OWN NO KILL shelter and give all the animals lots of love!!

In the future I hope to get another dog (and secretly bring home a kitty/cat, since my husband isn't crazy about them, but I am! lol)

• Lynsie
    VIP September 2011
    Lynsie ·
    • Flag

Our house is a drop off for pets

1. Dozer - small mutt - he was dumped on our county road when he was just three weeks old. We found him on a snowy day last February. Had to wake up at random hours of the night just to bottle feed him milk. He's always on the move and full of energy

2. Boots - walker/put bull mix - He was pushed out of a truck in front of our house last summer as I was watering the garden. He is a hunter my nature so he doesn't get to roam free very often.

3. Kit Kat - pit bull - the only pup we have paid for - we are buds since we are out-numbered gender wise. She isn't afraid to put her brothers in their place though

Lastly we got a cat dropped off at our house last week. FH is highly allergic so the kitty stays in the barn. No pictures of it (not sure on gender) yet

Comment on this discussion