Zabloudil Photography Reviews

28 Reviews for Zabloudil Photography

Zabloudil Photography 1
Zabloudil Photography 2

Meylin · Married on 08/05/2017

From the first time we met them to the last meeting we had they made us feel comfortable and important. There are 3 levels of packages and we chose the most expensive but well worth every penny. They were very up front about cost and allowed us to pay them in monthly installments WITHOUT interest! Our engagement pictures were taken at the Sunken Gardens (on the hottest day of September) and they helped us make a beautiful memory. They perfected my special request in ways that I am forever grateful for. I am still not able to get over the Bridal portraits . I could hardly believe that was me looking so stunning! My family had NEVER had a wedding before and we had no idea how to run a rehearsal! Then came Chad and Gina to the rescue! Thank the heavens they were there. On the day of the wedding I told them to come around 10 am and they were there a little before hand. Gina captured some amazing moments in the women's dressing room and asked before taking pictures that would possibly "expose" me or I didn't feel comfortable with. Chad was in the men's dressing room helping the men get ready as well as capture moments. After the wedding we were part of the whole putting the albums together process and Gina made that process super easy and fun for us! We had a special request with the cover and Gina made sure it happened and that we were happy. To be able to look at my wedding album and know that they are such high quality, so they will last a lifetime, means the world to us. I am so happy and honored that they were a part of our day. Not a single complaint can come out of my lips. They even went out of their way to take formal pictures of my mother and father-in-law that had gotten married a couple months before. For every major event in out lives, you better believe they will be there!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Cathy · Married on 10/15/2016

Gina and Chad photographed my daughter's wedding this weekend. I had seen their work before and knew it was excellent, but I had little experience with them personally. They are more than just great photographers. They instantly put us at ease and coaxed smiles out of even this tearful mom.
    Gina came to the rescue with my daughter's corset back on her dress and helped those of us with no experience get my daughter laced up. Their creativity with many of the poses used including those honoring Catelyn's deceased father and grandfather was amazing. They were willing to tackle anything we asked and were with us way beyond the expected amount of time. I cannot speak highly enough of them peronally and professionally.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Catelyn · Married on 10/15/2016

We met Gina and Chad at our friends wedding and when we got engaged I instantly contacted them. They are so professional and so organized! I love this because our wedding day went so smooth and not a moment was missed. Because there are 2 of them they get pictures of everything throughout the whole day. They are also a lot of fun to work with and can get the best photos. I cannot get over how amazing their work is and the quality of photos they gave us. I look at my photos often because I can't get over how beautiful they are. From our engagement session to our wedding day everything was amazing!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Marim · Married on 07/24/2016

Gina and Chad did our wedding. They are super friendly and very good at their work. They captured our Indian-American fusion wedding very beautifully. Our wedding was 4 days long, Gina and Chad worked so hard to make our each day a successful event. They did their home work and knew the name of our family and friends before meeting them and were able to get pictures of every one close to us. Me and my husband was very comfortable throughout our wedding shoot.
    Our pictures turned out great! Gina had so much patient working with me as I was extremely picky about my pictures.
    Me and my husband are very happy with their work and would totally recommend Zabloudil photography for your event!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

I would highly recommend them to anyone!! Great people to work with!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Chriss · Married on 04/16/2016

After reading up on nearly every well-advertised photographer in the Lincoln area, taking recommendations from friends and family, and interviewing several of them, my wife and I selected Zabloudil Photography as our photographers for our wedding day and we were not disappointed.

In addition to having two professional photographers capturing multiple perspectives of our wedding day, Gina and Chad shared their wedding experience with us offering helpful advice along the way. They made efforts to get to know us helping to make this business relationship very comfortable. They offered tons of extra little touches that were seemed very heartfelt.

All in all - Gina and Chad are not the least expensive photographer you will find in the Lincoln area, but the value they bring to your event will be unmatched. From their experience in the profession, their attention to detail, the quality of the final product, their patience with you and your guests, along with the tons of extra little pieces of wisdom and heart felt additions that they shared with us from months before our wedding to months after, they are an excellent consideration for helping to capture and preserve your most precious memories.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Danie · Married on 06/06/2015

Gina and Chad had done two of my friends' wedding, so I was familiar with their style and work personalities when we set out to find a wedding photographer. I had a specific look I was also wanting out of my photos which was out of their norm, however they were willing to please. Their experience, attention to details and over desire for customer satisfaction make them a great team to work with and I recommend them to all my friends needing a wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/29/2014

Gina and Chad Zabloudil did a wonderful job when taking pictures for our wedding and our engagement session. They made us feel like part of their family and that we were a priority rather than just a source of income. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2014

Chad and Gina were incredible in every way! We couldn't be more pleased with their services and our products!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Very great couple to work with. Chad and Gina helped make our day special and gave us great pictures to remember the day by.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2014

Chad and Gina were amazing! Extremely professional from start to finish. I was very worried because my family is complicated but Gina was incredibly organized and flexible with the pictures we did and didn't want. If we lived closer they would do our family pictures every year! Absolutely no complaints!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Heather · Married on 09/06/2013

Zabloudil Photography is great! I have worked with them before. I had pictures taken my senior year in College and they turned out awesome. My sister also used Zabloudil Photography for her school photos. When my husband and I were looking for vendors for our wedding, I knew we had to go with Zabloudil Photography because they were so great to work with and turned out awesome photos. When we saw our wedding photos, they were simply breathtaking.

My husband and I also decided to have our 'reveal moment' before the ceremony. This worked out so well. After we saw each other and had our moment, we had our wedding party photos taken and more photos with family all done before the ceremony. My husband and I were able to enjoy the evening with the ceremony and reception afterwards, without having to be taken away or worrying about getting group or family photos taken. Thank You to Zabloudil Photography for being flexible.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2012

Chad and Gina were great! They made sure we got the photos we wanted as well as many more. They were very well organized and made the formal photos go smoothly. Our photos turned out beautifully and I was very pleased. I'm glad we went with Zabloudil Photography for our wedding photographers.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Carrie · Married on 05/21/2011

Chad and Gina were great! They organized the whole day for us so we didn't have to worry about about our pictures and times for when people needed to be dressed/ready so I didn't have to think about it. It definitely took a lot of the stress off of my shoulders. They knew everyone in our wedding party by name and that meant a lot to me and my friends. Gina was a great support for me (bride) in helping calm me down with reassuring words when I was getting nervous. The pictures were amazing and they captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Christina · Married on 09/11/2010

They were wonderful to work with, we couldn't have asked for better keepsakes of our wedding! We will definitely be calling them for future family photos!!!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Kendra · Married on 08/29/2009

Chad and Gina are absolutely wonderful! They are dependable and provide excellent service. We didn't have a second of doubt in their abilities or outcome of our photographs. When our wedding day arrived, Chad and Gina were there capturing every step of the way. Not only are their services wonderful, but our photographs and wedding albums are fabulous!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Matthew · Married on 08/01/2009

My wife met Chad & Gina at a bridal fair and she told me that they were "the ones". When we met with them they made us feel comfortable & our kids adored them. My wife & I are shift workers and Chad & Gina made it easy for us to schedule things with them when it was convenient for us. They were so organized with all they did that we sat around for an hour before the wedding just resting. My family is from Chadron and Chad & Gina took the time to memorize their names before they even met them. It was nice having 2 photographers because Gina was with the ladies getting ready & Chad was with us so we have more sentimental photos as well with our closest family & friends. Also, at the reception, Chad & Gina handed out cards with our photos on them & information on how to view the photos online. Our son will be a senior next year & we will hire Zabloudil Photography for senior portraits, too. It was a great experience & I think that you will be VERY satisfied with Zabloudil Photography.

Sent on 02/18/2010

Andrea · Married on 05/02/2009

Chad & Gina are an AWESOME team! They took the time to get to know our personalities, were great with our children and flexible with our hectic schedules.

They made us feel comfortable during our meetings, locations for photos and in the studio. They even took the time to memorize our ENTIRE bridal party and immediate family members' names before the rehearsal day!

The packages are affordable and held a sweet, sweet surprise exclusive to Zabloudil Photography. With two photographers, instead of the traditional single picture person, it was like we were getting twice as many photos for half the price!

Their unique ideas ranging from locations, poses and attire are endless and we will be using them for family portraits, Christmas cards & Senior Pics (when the time comes).

We HIGHLY recommend this phenomenal pair for ANY occasion!

Sent on 02/17/2010

Jamie · Married on 12/21/2007

Chad & Gina were great to work with. They took the time to get to know you and made sure everything was exactly perfect. They were a pleasure and I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Kristina · Married on 04/09/2016

We loved having Chad and Gina work with us from our engagement session to our wedding day!! They were very polite, professional, personable, and organized! We couldn’t have asked for better photographers. My husband and I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Alycia · Married on 12/16/2016

Super professional and really spend time focusing on us and what we wanted as a couple for our wedding. They helped make our special day absolutely Perfect!

Zabloudil Photography 3
    Zabloudil Photography 4
    Sent on 01/09/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Gina and Chad were wonderful to work with and took amazing, quality photos of our special day. One of the things I really appreciate about their service is how much they try to become a part of the day - not just as photographers. They do their best to get to know family members and bridal party members ahead of time, they get to know them at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. In a way, they blend in with everything that is going on instead of standing out as the photographers. They even lend a hand when needed! Another thing I SUPER appreciated was how coordinated they are when it comes to the altar photos. It was such a smooth process, and I didn't have to worry that an important group photo was going to be missed. When it came to my photos, I didn't feel like I had to worry about a thing. I knew they would take pictures of everything I would want photos of and more! If there were specific photos I wanted, they were totally open to taking them for me! I would recommend Zabloudil Photography.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 09/19/2015

Chad and Gina Zabloudil are very accommodating, understanding and flexible photographers in Lincoln, NE! They were very helpful when we were needing to finance our photography package and provided us with exceptional photos for our engagement, bridal and wedding sessions! The album creators and printers they use for the wedding and engagement albums and individual prints are top quality and are a beautiful addition to our household! They respond to any questions and request quickly and efficiently, and they do their best to make sure that what YOU want for poses and locations are met and exceeded.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2009

From beginning to end, Chad and Gina were there for us! We had a great time, and a great result!! This is money well spent!!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Cornelia · Married on 03/04/2009

My photographer was so nice to work with and really helped guide us all day. She stayed until the end of the night and we are very pleased with how the pictures and the album turned out.

Sent on 04/20/2010