2505 Quincy St., Joplin, MO 64801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Holly Belle Photography

My name is Holly and I am a portrait and wedding photographer residing with my family in Joplin, Missouri. I love my husband, Josh, and our daughter, Gracie May, more than words could ever say. The first time I ever met Josh, I knew that I had just met the man I was going to marry. He has given me a life filled with laughter and unconditional love. I love all of our silly inside jokes, how particular he is about certain things, and the way he makes me feel when he walks into a room.. Before my daughter was born, my mom always told me that Gracie would be my forever friend and an ever constant healing for my heart; truer words have never been spoken. Gracie is a living testament of the grace and love that she has brought into our lives. I love spending my days with her, giggling, playing, being silly, hearing her sweet voice say, "Mommy!" and holding her delicate hands in mine. She loves it when we read together and she loves to dance. I love her wild, blonde curly hair and how much she looks like her Daddy.

When I shoot weddings, I look at every bride and imagine my own daughter getting married someday. Every father daughter dance makes me cry because I think of Gracie's own daddy dancing with her at her wedding. I see all of my brides and grooms not only through my motherly eyes, but also as a woman who was a bride once upon a time. I relive my own wedding memories, watching as the bride nervously fidgets with her hands and reassuring her that the nerves will melt away when she walks down the aisle and sees her groom. It is one of my favorite moments when the bride walks arm in arm with her father down the aisle, and seeing the smiles on both the bride's face and the groom's face is priceless. Also, I am a sucker for a crying groom, so if the groom cries, I'm without a doubt going to cry! Another one of my favorites parts of a wedding are the dances. I can't begin to express the number of emotions that come out during those moments of dancing. I can look through past images and still hear the song that was played and the emotions that I felt, too. I still get excited and smile & dance when I hear Bruno Mars' "Marry You." I still tear up when I hear Brad Paisley's "Then," or Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl."

Follow Holly Belle Photography on

Holly Belle Photography 3
  • Mandy

mandy · Married on 05/02/2019

Holly was amazing

Holly did such an amazing job on my special day, she was patient and sweet and was a great price. She had some excellent ideas in working with us and our family and the venue, and she was flexible with our ideas also which was great! I would absolutely recommend Holly, and without a doubt will use her again for future events!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • John

John C Fischer · Married on 01/26/2019

Worth EVERY penny!!!!

I really do not know where to start with Holly! She was EXACTLY what we wanted! So here is what Holly did right:

1. Great communication!
    2. Arrived way early
    3. Was super intuitive about getting great candids and suggestions for other shots
    4. Gave us a reasonable delivery expectation and delivered more than two weeks sooner!
    5. Made me SO HAPPY!!
    6. Sent us some very cute previews within a few days!

Here is what Holly could improve on: NOTHING! We love her and are so happy she was there!

Thanks again Holly! We really appreciated your work and professional manner so very much!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Holly Belle Photography 4
    Holly Belle Photography 5
    Holly Belle Photography 6

Elizabeth · Married on 05/21/2016

Holly is so professional and she is very willing to work with you!! :) I was very happy with the photos!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Holly Belle Photography Pricing

Holly Belle Photography Price Rates

Holly Belle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files